Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love About Nairalanders? (5723 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / Things You Love About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 8:08pm On May 24, 2007
you this girl ! you never miss a thing smiley thank you , thank you very very much. you are right dear . real congratulibia lol thank sweetie kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 1:49am On May 25, 2007
wetin happen, speak languge i can understand, y are we congatulating u undecided
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:47am On May 25, 2007
nairaland makes me feel homely witha peeps around home and away, i also love da crazy things that happens here too they kind of make my day
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by zigbo(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2007
i love Nairalandas because i get to learn new yabbs from them like every day  grin on the positive though most Nairaland'ers are very funny. wait both are positive undecided grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 4:03am On May 27, 2007
Sista:

You guys know who you are, I love you all so much and I really miss you all.

Any of my nairaland friends out there? If so, please give a shout out and let me know you still exist. kiss

Naija4eva, where are you?

Am ere where r yu now.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by moondust(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2007
I love nairaland because I've met some of the craziest people I know, in here.
and I'm at least a little smarter than before
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 5:21am On May 30, 2007
@Acidrop

@sista, i have been giving out that shout, and my throat wan tear, u never still notice me

I notice you baby, trust me I do. Don't tear up your throat, I hear you loud and clear and I got nothing but love for you wink

@Sisimose

hello sista mi.
we are here o! where have you been? anyway i too have been away from here, been busy , i got a bun in the oven
chat to you soon

Thanks for sharing the wonderful news.

I am so happy to hear about the bun in the oven. If the father of the bun is as beautiful as the mother, that bun is going to be gorgeous. cheesy

Will this be your first bun? grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 5:49am On May 30, 2007
How u been?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2007
I am just fine sweet heart and you?

I see you are still hanging in there with Nairaland and Nairalanders. It's a tough job but someone has got to do it, wouldn't you agree? grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 7:20am On May 30, 2007
Oh i agree oh.If u dnt do it wat happens to d bills.

Happy u doing gr8 though.

Wetin dey?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Pain(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2007
Yeah Nairalanders Like Chxta et al.

They are even recognized by BBC grin wink

See Link Below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6701559.stm
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by mekoyo(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2007
I really love nairaland. It has made me meet with new friends, It has also taught me some posiive things which i need to know in every aspect of it. The arguements, opinions and comments have been really great.

Kudos goes to SEUN. You have really done a great job by creating this website. A place where friends meet, where knowledge meets, where great men and women meet, aspiring and focused guys and gals meet. It's really a great site.

Bravo nairaland and all nairaland users I love you all.

Keep the ball rolling. Hmmmmm lest i forget my friends like

niceuzor, Chi, Vannysparkle, etc.
You are all great friends.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 30, 2007
Nairaland has been a great experience.
I've met some real smart, and well articulate people like Stimulus,tellyb,shahan,tayoD,m4malik,gwaine
Some real intelligent and witty ones like davidylan,mrpataki,nossycheek

I've also met some easy going,fun loving folks like gbadex,debosky,orikinla.
crazy ones like superman and youngdice

To my ladies and guys on the garri thread and offtopics sisimose,spoilt,omoge,software and co,I 've had hearty laughs like never before.
To my Igbo thread bros and sis  nnenne,Uchenna,ugwumba,donzman,toshmann,romeo,Ikomi,ghettochick,edygirl,monshege,9 to 5,Zulu,wormy etc,love you all.

To my Muslim friends especially Muki muki,Oyb,babs,bellotti and my dear olabowole whom I still miss dearly,we may not always agree but I have a soft place in my heart for you all.
To the intelligent analyst cute ass,love you

To sista,we fought we hugged,then fought some more then hugged again.
You are a smart woman and I admire you.
After I saw your picture and could put a face to you,I loved you even more.
I heard drusilla is Igbo,you must be too grin grin

To TOH,we hated each others guts at first but glad we're now friends.

To those that love me,I love you too.
To those that hate my guts,deal with it,i still love you grin

To seun,you are a smart guy for a venture such as this.
I still remember my last banning message

"sorry babyosisi,you are fun but you don't obey the rules"

To anybody I've told  a bad word or pissed off,forgive, babyosisi is human,likes to joke around,tease and pull legs
I have no hateful bone in me. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by uyai(f): 6:44pm On May 30, 2007
i love nairaland. I learn alot each time i come on. Nairaland is my companion at work.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by niceuzor: 6:57pm On May 30, 2007
really shocked  u haven't see anything yet shocked   Journey Just Come On Nairaland
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by romeo(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2007
hmmm babyO, ikomi, monshege, ynot, nwageto aka ghettochyk,nwada blue, tosh nwa mama lol

without u guys this site can't be fun for me, i love you all
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by echowords(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2007
U guyz sound like you're gonna drop dead any minute.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 11:17pm On May 30, 2007
lmao
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by teddyface(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2007
Alot speak their minds while some lie alot cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On May 30, 2007
oh yes
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by niceuzor: 11:32pm On May 30, 2007
@mekoyo

Good one from you friend,u re the only best lander i have ever met

** more greese to ur elbow Mekoyo*****check my profile 4 new modification
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by samsilo(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2007
Nairaland has been a wonderful experience,I never used to chat or spend time on the Net but at a point Nairaland had me spending 5-6 hours on the net in a day.
I have learnt a lot about peoples way of thinking here though ,I wonder if some live on the same planet I have for more than 30yrs.
I have made friends here who though we have not seen each other are quite real to me.Our friendship has extended beyond nairaland.
I love you guys [size=8pt]*except the freaks who prowl the net including Nairaland*[/size]
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sweetstjoy(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2007
nairaland is a place to be,
i enjoy their attacks and some useless advices that can crack ones ribs
i love nairaland with a passion  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
one love wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by tonexalive(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2007
i love the way the members relate with each other there's a form of brotherliness
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by youngies(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2007
Nairaland Oh my nairaland grin

Though I am a relatively new inmate here, but within this short time I have made friends and no enemies

Babyosisi, Toshmann nwa mama, nneneigbo, and my lovely cute-ass cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by ne4real(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2007
i love them cos they r intelliegient, funny and open minded.

when i'm on this site, i tend to forget my worries.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by chiegemba(f): 11:34pm On May 31, 2007
Made some really good friends here! and still makin more grin "cant trade dat" wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by WesleyanA(f): 11:45pm On May 31, 2007
so much love on this thread kiss kiss

I love you too, Sista kiss kiss kiss kiss
you're such a wonderful person

i love everyone else too. yeah including you Davidylan. even though we fight sometimes everytime.

Nairaland rocks and good to see HotAngel's post 'cause i've been missing her for a second. kiss kiss kiss

I learned so much from nairaland.
my fav words i learned from this site: atutuyopo.
lol

Seun rocks for creating this site.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by minto(m): 4:50am On Jun 01, 2007
As a guest I stayed regularly into Nairaland to see what's on, and I must say we have cool headed guys in the house.Even though cyberknocks at times are inevitable, but then mutual and timely reconcilliations laden with love and respect for each other is what makes Nairalanders tick.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dumi(f): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2007
I must confess that they'are great and outstanding
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by luxoire(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
i love the mix of the

intelligent, weird, day dreamers, fundamentalist and childish ppl
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by marlet01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ Topic

I love those who love me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars / Kenneth Kaunda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.