Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love About Nairalanders? (5720 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / Things You Love About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 07, 2007
Makamiyaki:

I just love Nairaland users for the infectious cowardice and hypocrisy they exhibit when dealing with issues,
especially when confronted with the issue of disclosing their identity and status.

Hmm
did you run into a female nairalander that turned out to be a man?
who is shim?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2007
hahahah, lol, i guess i will know who that is to, lol
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 5:36am On Jun 07, 2007
@Sissimose

oh my goodness lmao sista Shocked two years? i don't think i can stretch that far sis. I most definitely will be doing it the natural way though Cheesy
I know who to come to for baby tips now lmao, you be expert mama Tongue Kiss bye

No problem, any advice about baby's that you need, I am hear for you. Although I breast fed for two years, I still made a lot of mistakes with my baby the first time around. Now that I run a daycare, I am sure that I don't make the same mistakes with the baby's I take care of. For instance, I make all baby foods at my daycare. I do not feed the baby's or any of the children who attend my daycare food from a can or a jar to much preserves and very difficult for the children to metabolize, not good for early health. The baby's get fresh juice I squeeze with my juicer and they get fresh vegetables I puree in my blender, the parents absolutely love it and so do the baby's. Any way, happy to hear about the new bun, you are so blessed. I know you are going to be a very good mother.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by zigbo(f): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
b.osisi lol. , . . . . . lmao cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by moondust(m): 4:39am On Jun 15, 2007
babyosisi:

Hmm
did you run into a female Nairaland user that turned out to be a man?
who is shim?

lmao grin
good one
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by davou4eva(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2007
the assurance of solutions to problems
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2007
To Sista

To Sista,

925, Who said a love hate relationship is a terrible thing?

Thanks for the love and hate, Gods knows you are genuenly my Sister and I wish you all the best, even when you made me so mad, I still could not help but try to defend you when people were on your throat, you owe my wife a lot of apologies, I hope you would be free minded enough to issue an apology, God! you really made her mad, I wish people would just understand that no one can deny anybody of his/her root, is just a futile effort, there are people that need to grow up in Naraland, is not good to be part of the problem but the solution, keep the faith, don't let nobody get you down.

wan love my sister.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by MP007(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2007
not too many player haters in the building
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by zigbo(f): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2007
i hate MP007.

now there's one hater. how do you like it now grin tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2007
lol, hhaahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.