Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love About Nairalanders? (5721 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / Things You Love About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
SISTA
we seem to be on different time zones ''of course we are'' . I guess that's why you never on line when i am. oh well cry  smiley
To answer your question,yes it is my first bun grin yeah! and it is rising by the day ,so excited i am now officially ''a homebody''  any day now smiley

see you later ,when next you and i happen to be on we should chat  kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by minto(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2007
sisimose:

SISTA
we seem to be on different time zones ''of course we are'' . I guess that's why you never on line when i am. oh well cry smiley
To answer your question,yes it is my first bun grin yeah! and it is rising by the day ,so excited i am now officially ''a homebody'' any day now smiley

see you later ,when next you and i happen to be on we should chat kiss
What about? Still on what you love about Nairalander or on 'bun'. Hmm. Obirin. Anyway, if it's on the bun issue pls. make it hot and crusty; I'm insterested.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by MP007(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2007
people respond to post very fast and early
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by marlet01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ Topic

Most of 'em tend to be arrongant and i love that. wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 1:46am On Jun 04, 2007
@Sissimose

SISTA
we seem to be on different time zones ''of course we are'' . I guess that's why you never on line when i am. oh well Cry Smiley
To answer your question,yes it is my first bun Grin yeah! and it is rising by the day ,so excited i am now officially ''a homebody'' any day now Smiley

see you later ,when next you and i happen to be on we should chat Kiss

A newborn bun or a bun on the way is always good news. I am so happy for you. Yes, that is to be expected, your turning into a home body and all, you haven't seen anything yet, wait till the fresh bun gets here. LOL

Don't be afraid of the change that will take place with your body as well as your emotions. A new bun is always the beginning of a new enhanced woman. As sweet and smart as you are, an enhanced you will be something to look forward to. wink

As far as the time zone goes, we have been on line at the same time before it's just that lately I don't get enough time to spend on line, I have a lot of work to do through the week and when the weekend gets hear, I just want to rest. I came on today though because I knew I would have some nice post waiting and I was right.

P.S, I hope you are going to breast feed for as long as possible. These formulas are not good for our little beautiful black buns. I breast fed for two years and I wish I had went longer.

@Babyosissi
@WsleyanA

Don't you just love love?

Thanks for your compliments, you two are very much so at the top of my love list.

I am so happy cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by ajayi1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2007
Why? It's so cool
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
P.S, I hope you are going to breast feed for as long as possible. These formulas are not good for our little beautiful black buns. I breast fed for two years and I wish I had went longer.
oh my goodness lmao sista shocked two yrs? i don't think i can stretch that far sis. I most definitely will be doing it the natural way though cheesy
I know who to come to for baby tips now lmao, you be expert mama tongue kiss bye
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by mukina2: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
" grin" ika kiss

now i understand the temper grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Adurangba(f): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
y?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by bodsibobo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
What do I dislike about Nairalanders?

Most of them no well at all. I always say this about most nairalanders, na over-sabi most of una be.

People have come here to say very damaging things about themselves, their country and their leaders.

Just a couple of days ago, this white bloke ( a friend to my principal partner) came into my office and they were chatting away excitedly. I was in the next office and I could only overhear their conversations whenever they get to the highpitched laughters, exclamations etc, but I kept on hearing Lagos, Lagos, Lagos.

After he left, fearing maybe this visitor had been another victim of our naija brothers(, you know what I mean, ), I was pleasantly surprised to hear my principal partner say that the guy has just got a job {a fat paying one (even paid in Pounds Sterling)} in Lagos and he is so excited and happy he is relocating to Lagos.

What am I saying?

You Nairalanders log on to this forum, raise issues about youselves, your country and your leaders, insult each other's papa, never give concrete solutions and then log off.

You are all saying Lagos is bad, Naija is bad, yet foreigners are coming and enjoying themselves and making it. If you know something is bad about N-I-G-E-R-I-A, then make efforts to correct it in your own little way, even if it is insignificant. Not writting unneccessary big vocabulary on Nairaland!!!!! Shuo!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by bodsibobo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
even @ Topic: What did you learn in Church today?, some people have started insulting God and posting very blasphemous contributions! Haba!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
watch out,they'll soon call you the favorite nairaland abusive word "gay"
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Adurangba(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
I love them because they expose their stupidity and their foolishness in ways so unbecoming and garulously inept for any concomittantly coroborated good gesture which most times results in harangued and inplacable concourse to negative innuendoes towards fellow Nairalanders who doesnt comprehend the similitude between a peaceful and hegemonic co existence but will result in backlashes for introverticaly postulated oblivions - when looked at properly, it only makes them cacophonically pertulance and gangantuanly oblivid to the famous peaceful analogy that existed in the days of yore of Nairaland. Ceteris paribus, it connotes to the fact the the maximised administrator - aka - Oga Seun, needs to placate the lacaidasically attitude of some dexterious actions that always becomes temperamental and outright mundane, this will aid effective and infallible reproductive mechanism for new members and old ones alike
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by lysaa(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
dico please! phew! all this english hmmm. interesting sisters and brothers lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by zigbo(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
it is nt by blowing grammar
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dietolive(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

I love them because they expose their stupidity and their foolishness in ways so unbecoming and garulously inept for any concomittantly coroborated good gesture which most times results in harangued and inplacable concourse to negative innuendoes towards fellow Nairalanders who doesnt comprehend the similitude between a peaceful and hegemonic co existence but will result in backlashes for introverticaly postulated oblivions - when looked at properly, it only makes them cacophonically pertulance and gangantuanly oblivid to the famous peaceful analogy that existed in the days of yore of Nairaland. Ceteris paribus, it connotes to the fact the the maximised administrator - aka - Oga Seun, needs to placate the lacaidasically attitude of some dexterious actions that always becomes temperamental and outright mundane, this will aid effective and infallible reproductive mechanism for new members and old ones alike

we know you can blow grammar, but please do am jejeje!

I love NL's stupidity!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Adurangba(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Lysaa

I love your boobs - phew - look at them inviting.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dietolive(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

@Lysaa

Any lesbian in the house?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Iman3(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
dietolive:

Any lesbian in the house?

He is NL's resident pervert.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dietolive(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
I-man:

He is Nairaland's resident pervert.

You aren't lady, so that question isn't for you. I wanna know pretty lesbians!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by mukina2: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
I-Man runnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dietolive(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
mukina2:

I-Man runnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

Muki, why don't you get closer instead?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Adurangba(f): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2007
@LYsaa

I am sure those breasts are with pointed nipples, black and pointed - kai.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by dietolive(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

@LYsaa

I have got something pointed and black for you! cool
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by mukina2: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
sorry mukina doesnt get closer grin grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by lysaa(f): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2007
Adura_ngba:

@Lysaa

Adura_ngba:

@LYsaa

ewoooooooooo I nor dey that class o, check the register, i was marked absent  grin  grin  grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by bodsibobo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2007

Ha!!! Please rephrase in simple english o!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sleekmike(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
NairaLand is one big family. Though diverse in thinking yet loving.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by minto(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Adura-ngba
Haba, sofrey blow grammar a beg. Abi den hit your car?
@ topic
Just reminded me of one more thing I love about Nairalanders; una dey hammer oyibo with reckless abandon.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by fekuti: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2007

shineke meee, adura_ngba u 4 don cause hat attack, sufree sufree o.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Makamiyaki(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
fekuti:

shineke meee, adura_ngba u 4 don cause hat attack, sufree sufree o.
she took it a little too far this morning and got banned
crazy girl
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Makamiyaki(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
I just love Nairaland users for the infectious cowardice and hypocrisy they exhibit when dealing with issues,
especially when confronted with the issue of disclosing their identity and status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.