Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kindly Advise On What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advise On What To Do. (591 Views)

Post Taken Down / Kindly Advise Me, I Am New / Should I Marry An Illiterate? Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise On What To Do. by poca4real(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
am with a relationship with this lady since when will enter school,we both love each other and both families know us together.but recently,i was told that we are not spiritually compatible and i let her know this,and she felt sick for somedays,but later i told her to forget about it and let us move on,since there is nothing God cannot do,she said NO,i try to persuade her,but she refused gallantly,that it can not work out again.Kindly advise on what to do next.
Re: Kindly Advise On What To Do. by InkedNerd(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
How are you not spiritually compatible?
Re: Kindly Advise On What To Do. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster
what made you decide to tell her that?! what were you expecting from her?

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration Love / Why Did Women Always Claimed They Suffered For Guys But They Benefited A Lot In / Definition Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.