Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2426 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response / Ladies What Would Your Response Be? Pictures / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I know what I go through in school n besides, she deleted the message afterwards... Do you think there wasn't more to it that she had to delete it?

Well you have to ask her that, don't assume or conclude, it may be that there's something she really likes about you or it is what you think it is, either way, just ask her.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
To each their own.
Re: . by Adasun(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baddiezz:

Taking others for granted ' could definitely be one of the stumbling blocks of somebody's personality. Turning a blind eye to a girl's feelings who garnered courage and expressed herself is not the characteristics of a gentleman. Moreover, despite of being reasonably sure of incompatibility, one should hold respect towards her sentiments and shouldn't take her for granted. Though it is not mandatory to always accept her 'proposal' but denial should not comprise one's dignity. There are polite ways to do that too.
Coming to the question, it is seldom seen that the girl makes the first move. But when she does, one thing is for sure that she must have mustered every ounce of courage to make that move and in my opinion, nothing could produce the sense of being so " special" to someone. The quote attempts to convey that when a girl gives all she has, to make you feel special, her efforts deserve due respect.
So if you don't feel the same way put her off nicely....
so when gals reject men rudely she is playing hard to get.

But men reject,he is label non-gentlemen.

Hw hilarious grin
Re: . by brandon180(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2019
D day a girl told me she loved me, I smiled and
I replied "yea I love me too"
Snubbed her for d rest of d week,

her love for me skyrocketed,
Re: . by merit12(f): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I dont like her and I don't wanna sound rude with my response... Or should I just say "aaww, thanks dear, i like you too, likeness is all the world needs, not hate" undecided
you are wicked ni, tell her you like but not in a romantic way

Basta stop
Re: . by LisaAnne(f): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Adasun:
so when gals reject men rudely she is playing hard to get.

But men reject,he is label non-gentlemen.

Hw hilarious grin
Whatevss
Re: . by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Do you like her in return? If yes shoot your shot. If no tell her you have a girlfriend and don't waste her time.
God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 / What SLANG Did You Learn In 2019? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.