Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand (50890 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Jogotai1: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why won't they understand, when they are all having a share of the national cake. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
See-her-like-''WATER-MELON''

mtcheeew
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by amazon14: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
They all understand, because none of them will make you his own.you are plain public shithole

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Chukwurah003: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
They are not dating you, they are just using you the same way Atiku is using the brains of his supporters.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by umehoma(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Then it’s not dating, your just flirting, having a ‘good time’ for a short time.
MrGist:
From; GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.

She said.

People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/i-am-dating-10-men-and-they-all-understand-actress-xandy-kamel

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by sacajawea: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me
Even More Deplorable than the Westerners the way it is Going. And we are way More Religious
*scratches Head*
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Isoduwa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
That hoe must be hoes
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
The hole in her body go don expand
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
You’re the one assuming she’s interested in marrying any of them. Marriage is not the be all and end all for women. Get on board.

Larryfest:
There's only one thing they all understand and that is you are a farm tool and as such must be collectively fucckd none of them will ever dream of taking you home as a wife...

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by apelike1: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrGist:
From; GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.

She said.

People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/i-am-dating-10-men-and-they-all-understand-actress-xandy-kamel

this one have an official bussiness with native doctors
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by asawanathegreat(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Grade one ashi
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
amazon14:
They all understand, because none of them will make you his own.you are plain public shithole

Dandsome:
Okay de Dia. Dem de chop clean mouth.

You might even be surprised to know that they have been passing you around intentionally as a "free giver"

They still have their main chics
cr7lomo:
U are not dating 10men...10 men are 4kin u ....stop being delusional
MrKong:
Or you are being fvcked by 10 men cheesy
elder1002:
las las she is at the loosing end.

A KEY THAT OPENS MANY DOORS IS BETTER THAN A DOOR THAT IS OPENED BY MANY KEYS wink wink wink
Bustincole:
A LovePeddler
Jogotai1:
Why won't they understand, when they are all having a share of the national cake. Idiot

Why is this a big deal? She didn’t tell you guys that she’s looking for everlasting love or wants any of them to be hers forever.

The same way a guy who’s fvcking 10 girls doesn’t want commitment to any of them is the same case here. Nobody tries to shame the man and tell him he’s being used by 10 girls. In fact it an achievement for him to have 10 girls to sleep with as he pleases.

There’s no difference here. She has 10 men to sleeep with as she pleases. After all soup variety or something like that you guys often say here. I don’t remember the saying exactly. But variety yea.

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
No be sey she fine sef.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Haykinsofficial: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
g
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
IYANGBALI:
No be sey she fine sef.

LONGPREEK:
As she ugly like this

Her 10 boyfriends think otherwise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Her 10 boyfriends think otherwise grin
you kuma no even fine too
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
PSVITA:
COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME

She was only trying to let us no what she does 4a living.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Africans weren’t loosing their morals when men slept around. Now their women are catching up, you people remember morals. Abeg shift.

psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
I already knew that
IYANGBALI:
you kuma no even fine too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by bluefilm: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:

Na wetin copy copy all things weda good or bad from america dey cause.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
ODE
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by johnnwobodo: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by oluwasegun007(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na your body go tell you..
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by MYHUBBY: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
STD agent
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by starkelvo: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chai!!!! Your market value don depreciate like Nigerian naira. That place will soon be like lagos/ore road where every trailer can pass.

Don't forget to vote out Buhari on Saturday....ok!!!
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
That's fuvking Brilliant! grin I would like to join in And become number 11 Man.

But why did she claim that they are 10 men? Round number.

I smell lies.

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Have u done tensome with them?cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.