Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand (50891 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Those ones sleeping around every where are also some people’s husbands, fathers and brothers. If they didn’t lose their worth by sleeping around, then I don’t see how her worth is lost. Nobody’s worth is tied to their genitallia. You’re the ones trying to make it seem so.

Whatever you’re preaching about her, apply it to men who sleep around. If it doesn’t make sense to you that way, then discard it and let her be
Your right, in a way. But like i said , sane person would praise immorality frome every gender. You should try channeling your anger from the male gender and focus it on the many wrong deeds the african society is adopting

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by newoffer: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Marriage dont work in Ghana. They bleep like shit

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Oponel1962: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
NA SO DEN DEY DO THE WORK.
WHETHER YOU RENT HOTEL OR NOT.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me
Erm, people should not be free to say things "which would have been imagined shameful" because you don't want to hear?

It wouldn't be so shameful' if it was a man, he would be called a 'real' man then.

Now, we understand Human Rights better, it's her phone, it's her mouth, it's her vagina ,it's her lifestyle, so if she wants to talk about.... WHEREVER, she's free to do so

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Why is this a big deal? She didn’t tell you guys that she’s looking for everlasting love or wants any of them to be hers forever.

The same way a guy who’s fvcking 10 girls doesn’t want commitment to any of them is the same case here. Nobody tries to shame the man and tell him he’s being used by 10 girls. In fact it an achievement for him to have 10 girls to sleep with as he pleases.

There’s no difference here. She has 10 men to sleeep with as she pleases. After all soup variety or something like that you guys often say here. I don’t remember the saying exactly. But variety yea.
Honestly, I don't understand these men

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:

Erm, people should not be free to say things "which would have been imagined shameful" because you don't want to hear?

It wouldn't be so shameful' if it was a man, he would be called a 'real' man then.

Now, we understand Human Rights better, it's her phone, it's her mouth, it's her vagina ,it's her lifestyle, so if she wants to talk about.... WHEREVER, she's free to do so
that`s inarguable. Mind you, not every1 considers every man sexcapedes "insightful". Do you mind telling us how many boyfriends you have and how much sex you`ve had since last year?

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by AfricanMagic(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrGist:
From; GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.

She said.

People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/i-am-dating-10-men-and-they-all-understand-actress-xandy-kamel

soon we will see her at shiloh
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by jakandeola(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
Africans weren’t loosing their morals when men slept around. Now their women are catching up, you people remember morals. Abeg shift.

with due respect but do you realize that the woman in questions is a sister, daughter, friend, role model and someday a mother to many people? No sane person supports immorality in any gender. Try looking up the fp, you`ll find potential mothers loosing worth all in the name of "opening up". Pls tell me what happens after that!?
guy ignore DAT girl shes just a brainless fish beautiful outside but ugly inside ask her if she born baby boy she wish her son share his girl with other 9 guys stop taking all this girls serius .dey are Hippocrates.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by kasila4u: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrGist:
From; GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.

She said.

People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/i-am-dating-10-men-and-they-all-understand-actress-xandy-kamel

in Eazi's voice -- Me i go chop all the whole sh1t, as long as she gives me my portion.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by dikeke: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
She isn't dating 10 men. She is running a brothel.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by yemi15(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
elder1002:
las las she is at the loosing end.

A KEY THAT OPENS MANY DOORS IS BETTER THAN A DOOR THAT IS OPENED BY MANY KEYS wink wink wink

Abi o my bro, that door opened by many keys is useless.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Fantazy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
And u think u re doing me?
After sharing u finish like Ileya/Xmas meat U will be surprised wen they invite u to their wedding with decent girls one after another.
Nonsense and ingredient!!!
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wish God could have put a meter down between their legs so that men can be aware if they are about to jump into a well.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by omojeesu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
And we`re to follow?? I`m more concerned about tomorrow and the day after that.. We cant just loose the very values we have so much preserved watching "the world end"? America might be worse but they`re ahead of us in many aspects and they have good traits and great people we could copy. Why do we always enjoy the wrong things?

Like America like Nigeria like elsewhere there's the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
All the wrong deeds are coming from the African tradition.

psalmsmiles:
Your right, in a way. But like i said , sane person would praise immorality frome every gender. You should try channeling your anger from the male gender and focus it on the many wrong deeds the african society is adopting

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Larryfest:
There's only one thing they all understand and that is you are a farm tool and as such must be collectively fucckd none of them will ever dream of taking you home as a wife...
she's the one taking them home

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Las las all man go collect their own share.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
that`s inarguable. Mind you, not every1 considers every man sexcapedes "insightful". Do you mind telling us how many boyfriends you have and how much sex you`ve had since last year?
I can't

That doesn't mean I'm decent or haven't done 'shameful' acts, but because I don't talk about personal stuff like that.

But she doesn't mind. She can say what she wants. She is not me, I'm not her. I'm not better than her.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:

I can't

That doesn't mean I'm decent or haven't done 'shameful' acts, but because I don't talk about personal stuff like that.

But she doesn't mind. She can say what she wants. She is not me, I'm not her. I'm not better than her.
and why don`t you talk about "personal things" like that? Its not because you dont want 2. Its because you know it`s wrong and no matter how badly u defend a cause, deep down you know it isnt right!
hope you had a nice day?

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
and why don`t you talk about "personal things" like that? Its not because you dont want 2. Its because you know it`s wrong and no matter how badly u defend a cause, deep down you know it isnt right!
hope you had a nice day?
Wow

You already know me even though you don't.

Already sounding angry and forcing your opinion on me, because you just won't accept you're wrong.

I've seen it before, it's very common amongst y'all.

It's sad what the society has done to y'all. Demi gods

like I said, if it was a man you won't waste all this energy condemning him. You know what that makes you?

A sexist. Trust me, that's not a good thing. If you need some enlightening on equality I can help you. But, obviously you don't want help.

Just because you don't do something doesn't mean it's wrong. that's why I don't go around judging people, especially other women, because they have guts and I don't.

I hope I've help...somehow. Hope you had a nice day too. Scratch that.... I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
chiefqueen:

Wow

You already know me even though you don't.

Already sounding angry and forcing your opinion on me, because you just won't accept you're wrong.

I've seen it before, it's very common amongst y'all.

It's sad what the society has done to y'all. Demi gods

like I said, if it was a man you won't waste all this energy condemning him. You know what that makes you?

A sexist. Trust me, that's not a good thing. If you need some enlightening on equality I can help you. But, obviously you don't want help.

I hope I've help...somehow. Hope you had a nice day too. Scratch that.... I don't care.
on a second thought, you're starting to make sense with the equality issue.. men are treated a lot more royally than their feminine "counterparts" plus i wasnt trying to force my opin on you, i just wanted you to consider my point of view..
I COULD NEED YOUR HELP IN WAY TOO... no scratch that out. ion need no one help..

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Mindlesskid: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
My friend go and sit down...

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by daveson2020(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
They didn't understand, they just discovered that you are a sex addicted freak.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
on a second thought, you're starting to make sense with the equality issue.. men are treated a lot more royally than their feminine "counterparts" plus i wasnt trying to force my opin on you, i just wanted you to consider my point of view..
I COULD NEED YOUR HELP IN WAY TOO... no scratch that out. ion need no one help..
I believe I made you re-think

So basically you had my help

That's the more reason you should show women more respect

They help you GROW.

I did that in 5 mins.

Night night.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ubiudumo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
And they all know. Very funny. So they take turns to drill your bottomless pit grin grin
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Friend01(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
phantonce:
At least she's been open and truthful to herself.

How many African girls have one bf ?

Poverty dn turn our ladies to dating prostitutes.

Rather materialism is driving them to high class prostitution.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ubanid(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
your village people dey play soft work for your matter
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Thunday1005(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Only you?
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by johbara: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Madam you are not dating ...you are having a family reunion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.