Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand (50892 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by PAQ(m): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2019
10 emotionally hard dicks?!
Someone should give dis lady some accolades!;
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Charlieluvboy(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by bigwig071(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2019
wow! ur juju to dey work oo!
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
See pain on this thread. grin

@OP: what is our business with your sexual exploits?

Don't cry foul when STDs (curable & incurable) hits you.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by jakandeola(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukatyne:
See pain on this thread. grin

@OP: what is our business with your sexual exploits?

Don't cry foul when STDs (curable & incurable) hits you.
dear did u think this is right dats why we feel pain.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ugosample(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2019
psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me

it's a global thing

Africans are not special in any way, or exempt from the global change in worldview and normality

The world has gone bonkera

Africa inclusive
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ugosample(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2019
cococandy:
You’re the one assuming she’s interested in marrying any of them. Marriage is not the be all and end all for women. Get on board.

that's true tho

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ugosample(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2019
cr7lomo:

Then she should change it to "I have 10 men that are 4kin me " and not saying "dating" ... Dating means a relationship...e b like say u sef na ashawo...Hu takes an ashawo srs...keep comparing women and men when it gets to sex till u destroy ur reputation...that's if u Hvnt already

What is this one saying?
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ugosample(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Fantazy:
And u think u re doing me?
After sharing u finish like Ileya/Xmas meat U will be surprised wen they invite u to their wedding with decent girls one after another.
Nonsense and ingredient!!!

The question is.....

How many decent girls would want to settle down with a public toilet of a man

Answer that question honestly

a TRUE decent man/woman will rather not hook up with a "public toilet" and that issa fact
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Ugosample(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2019
omojeesu:

Like America like Nigeria like elsewhere there's the good, the bad and the ugly.

You have said it all
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cr7lomo: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?

Go to school and then u will know what I'm saying
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by billionguy(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2019
If there could be a noble prize for a person that round and fat like bag of fufu; shameless, brain damage, and useless lady like u wil av no rival and competitor anywhere in this world. well i cant blame this lady maybe that's what her mother did b/4 giving birth to her, daughter of many dicks ....// End of days jezebel daughter. and i know some girls wil be thinking on how to be like this shithole
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by babakb: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2019
cococandy:
You’re the one assuming she’s interested in marrying any of them. Marriage is not the be all and end all for women. Get on board.

Stop being a hypocrite already, you always claim Marriage ain't all for women but your profile says otherwise.

Posting a daughter of a little girl, talking about how family means everything to you and how your husband loves you and shiit.

Marriage is everything for you and every other woman out there, that's the plain truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.