Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand (50889 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Alcacer47: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Am very sure those fighting at ur doorstep are friends and were merely acting the script they planned beforehand, be deceiving urself...ijiot!!!
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by stanliwise(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't understand what she mean by Dating.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Jaqenhghar: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is the reason I appreciate Niggerians. We seem to have this culture of keeping certain things to oneself. Haba
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by iamSinclair(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
There are two things involved... Either the men are so broke or they are very stooped
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me

FYI, Africans are becoming more despicable and morally bankrupt than their Western counterparts they condemn so much on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by infogenius(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
She is seriously a bad influence to d youths.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Uptown7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
You’re the one assuming she’s interested in marrying any of them. Marriage is not the be all and end all for women. Get on board.

Are you in support of what she's doing, what's the most of guys you've dated at a time? Lastly will you advice your sister to do such ?
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cr7lomo: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Why is this a big deal? She didn’t tell you guys that she’s looking for everlasting love or wants any of them to be hers forever.

The same way a guy who’s fvcking 10 girls doesn’t want commitment to any of them is the same case here. Nobody tries to shame the man and tell him he’s being used by 10 girls. In fact it an achievement for him to have 10 girls to sleep with as he pleases.

There’s no difference here. She has 10 men to sleeep with as she pleases. After all soup variety or something like that you guys often say here. I don’t remember the saying exactly. But variety yea.

Then she should change it to "I have 10 men that are 4kin me " and not saying "dating" ... Dating means a relationship...e b like say u sef na ashawo...Hu takes an ashawo srs...keep comparing women and men when it gets to sex till u destroy ur reputation...that's if u Hvnt already

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Purepen: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dear Candy Jamel. You've just made me to quickly join Nairaland., although I've been longing joining Nairaland. None of those men would truly love you for who you are but for sexual pleasures. Human beings are higher animal because of power of control inherent in our brains. No man can completely enjoy sex unless he or she is tolerant. Dear Xandy do not think you get famous alone but famous for what. Remember when you would not be trending anymore. You would need a good husband beside you not UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by olisaEze(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Women of nowadays funny sha... auntie they’re not your dates, their your clients grin

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by sweetrace(f): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Larryfest:
There's only one thing they all understand and that is you are a farm tool and as such must be collectively fucckd none of them will ever dream of taking you home as a wife...

In as much as I disagree with her lifestyle, I can tell you that you’re absolutely wrong when it comes to a guy taking her to mama. Have you not heard that the good girls are usually the ones to end up as old maids? Some guys might see her as a conquest they have won and marry her. Just like some girls want to tame bad boys. Other guys will say all girls do the same. She is simply candid and still marry her. Plus the girls you call farm tools are experienced in men and relationships and will get whatever they desire: even marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by omojeesu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
The rate inwhich we African`s are loosing our moral decency is on an alarming daily rise. We are now free to say things which would have bemm imagined shameful 10 years ago.. People broadcasting their shameful immoral deeds all in the need to trend. Sometimes, i pause to ask myself what kinda world would be left for our kids to live in!! DESPICABLE if you`d ask me

End times!

Will get worse!

America sets the pace!

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
sacajawea:

Even More Deplorable than the Westerners the way it is Going. And we are way More Religious
*scratches Head*
Exactly! I just think the(our) whole world is turninoiown.. What could be done?

3 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by MrKong: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Why is this a big deal? She didn’t tell you guys that she’s looking for everlasting love or wants any of them to be hers forever.

The same way a guy who’s fvcking 10 girls doesn’t want commitment to any of them is the same case here. Nobody tries to shame the man and tell him he’s being used by 10 girls. In fact it an achievement for him to have 10 girls to sleep with as he pleases.

There’s no difference here. She has 10 men to sleeep with as she pleases. After all soup variety or something like that you guys often say here. I don’t remember the saying exactly. But variety yea.
No big deal o. I see you are married as you say on your status. I hope your daughter have 10 bfs fvcking her at the same time. It won't be a big deal. With your nose that look like bottle opener angry

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by GoldHorse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dating, No! Free or paid nacking, Yes!
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Vince77(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:

That's why I'm not even bothered anymore what this generation has become. It's whats the next generation will be that I'm worried about.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
omojeesu:

End times!

Will get worse!

America sets the pace!
And we`re to follow?? I`m more concerned about tomorrow and the day after that.. We cant just loose the very values we have so much preserved watching "the world end"? America might be worse but they`re ahead of us in many aspects and they have good traits and great people we could copy. Why do we always enjoy the wrong things?

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
omojeesu:

End times!

Will get worse!

America sets the pace!
And we`re to follow?? I`m more concerned about tomorrow and the day after that.. We cant just loose the very values we have so much preserved watching "the world end"? America might be worse but they`re ahead of us in many aspects and they have good traits and great people we could imitate. Why do we always enjoy the wrong things?

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
NaijaViral:
Who will win the 2019 elections?

https://www.naijaviral.com/nigerian-elections-2019-poll/
OMOYELE SOWORE all d way

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Vince77(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
sacajawea:

Even More Deplorable than the Westerners the way it is Going. And we are way More Religious
*scratches Head*

That's because the moment we copy anything from the Westerners we always end up overdoing it.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by dnawah(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
her own small na! there are younger ones who don't have count of their own.but it does not mean that she sleeps with all of them.may be one other ones are car washers.

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
See pain. grin
MrKong:

No big deal o. I see you are married as you say on your status. I hope your daughter have 10 bfs fvcking her at the same time. It won't be a big deal. With your nose that look like bottle opener angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
[/quote]
cococandy:
Africans weren’t loosing their morals when men slept around. Now their women are catching up, you people remember morals. Abeg shift.

with due respect but do you realize that the woman in questions is a sister, daughter, friend, role model and someday a mother to many people? No sane person supports immorality in any gender. Try looking up the fp, you`ll find potential mothers loosing worth all in the name of "opening up". Pls tell me what happens after that!?

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
bluefilm:

Na wetin copy copy all things weda good or bad from america dey cause.
sad but true

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
I already knew that
why you come dey disturb me
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vince77:

That's why I'm not even bothered anymore what this generation has become. It's whats the next generation will be that I'm worried about.
Exactly! I can`t imagine the world im going to raise my kids in... If the world is going to end, it better does now!

3 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by psalmsmiles(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
dnawah:
her own small na! there are younger ones who don't have count of their own.but it does not mean that she sleeps with all of them.may be one other ones are car washers.
LOL.. Car warshers?? She`s the same lady that said her private part might soon turn into a big "hole" in another page na. Its a pity

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:

with due respect but do you realize that the woman in questions is a sister, daughter, friend, role model and someday a mother to many people? No sane person supports immorality in any gender. Try looking up the fp, you`ll find potential mothers loosing worth all in the name of "opening up". Pls tell me what happens after that!?

Those ones sleeping around every where are also some people’s husbands, fathers and brothers. If they didn’t lose their worth by sleeping around, then I don’t see how her worth is lost. Nobody’s worth is tied to their genitallia. You’re the ones trying to make it seem so.

Whatever you’re preaching about her, apply it to men who sleep around. If it doesn’t make sense to you that way, then discard it and let her be

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol........just stating the obvious!!!
But she didn't say she wants to be a wife

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by marvinsync(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrGist:
From; GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.

She said.

People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/i-am-dating-10-men-and-they-all-understand-actress-xandy-kamel

let's be honest guy's she's cute , and I don't blame those guys tho, it's a case of fûck ur own and go
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Larryfest:
There's only one thing they all understand and that is you are a farm tool and as such must be collectively fucckd none of them will ever dream of taking you home as a wife...
Person go still marry that woman keep for house. Men are cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.