Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche (31356 Views)

Buhari’s Punishment For Ballot Snatchers Constitutional, Says Keyamo / Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
On Saturday if u snatch ballot box u will be shot.Simple

If u like be the INEC Chairman.

Last time I checked PMB is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by ikwutasco(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
knightsTempler:
Only a slowpoke will not differ with Buhari's unconstitutionality. Nigeria is not a jungle. INEC Chairman is following the rule of law. There is stipulated punishment for ballot box snatching which is two years imprisonment without option of fine. What Buhari said was tantamount to killing a fly with a sledgehammer. I condemn election rigging or violence in its entirety. Buhari goofed on this. He should apologize to Nigerians for this rascality.
well said but dat word 'apology' is not in PMB dictionary....dont 4get he is a mtry man in civilian shirt
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by gcof(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
With Buhari, there is nothing like civility or due process
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Albinoflash(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Everybody tune in to channels tv to watch dino melaye vs festus keyamu. Dat festus guy is officially declared mad sha.so if i blow u dem fit shoot me as armed robber

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
discusant:

Atiku is not part of the "born to rule" order.

Atiku understands that Nigeria's political system is faulty and promises to restructure it for good.

FYI, Nigeria's political system breeds terrorism of Boko Haram, herdsmen and hyper corruption.

Buhari and his "born to rule" order clutch tightly to the political system and structure created non-democratically by soldiers.
U r very funny

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
God bless GEJ

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by biggestmanhood(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhari is a blood sucker,a vampire

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Coolbueze: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
you kill the local thugs and leave their rich masters that sounds like treating malaria from head ache

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Seandisputed(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
Buhari directives is funny o
Snatch one ballot box and get one bullet in return
That is the new electoral act promo in town.

And the same man single handedly snatch our democracy on gun point in 1983

But wait o oooo

How about the smart card readers that have been programmed to start at exactly 8am on election day. What about its communication with the head quarter after its successful verification and authentication

The ballot papers issued is equal to the number of registered voters at that polling unit or voting point. The number of verified voters must equal to the number of ballot papers used

If you like thumb print three hundred million ballot papers. Or steal ballot box It will not count and that polling unit will be cancelled

Anyway ! what do I know
am just talking as an Apo 2 i was shortlisted for in Benin city

Make i go drink beer dey wait for their training allowance joor
Our next president must be alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
Lol

You don run election matter before or this is your first time?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by bilulu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Zeezxo:
But I don't see any big deal about PMB words. In as much you are not a ballot snatchers e no cosine you.

Person wey madman kill him papa wen e sees mechanic e go run
Yea I understand you perfectly well but stray bullet might be your portion.... what happens to what the constitution says about all that?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by freemanbubble: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lol

You don run election matter before or this is your first time?
Na my first time be this o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by LuckyM: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Zeezxo:
But I don't see any big deal about PMB words. In as much you are not a ballot snatchers e no cosine you.

Person wey madman kill him papa wen e sees mechanic e go run
I'm seeing a deceit in disguise in this order, it is targeted at some people. Here is Nigeria, everything is politicized, the real voters are considered to be those in the same shoe with the higher authorities, while those with different opinions are automatically thugs and touts.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by bilulu(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

Atleast they have things to still show for it even the economy they met was far worse compare to what Buhari met.... they were able to bring about EFCC, ICPC, BVN, cashless policy, mobile network, PVC, they build Abuja national stadium, almajiri schools etc....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Seandisputed(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Na my first time be this o

Everything you wrote up there is true at least based on what they told you in the training but e go shock you on the day of election.

I fear men when i work as P.O. twice, we never finish voting, party agents don tell us scores of every party and na as dem talk na so e end. I jump window tire.

Just pray you're in a cool polling unit and always be careful.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by somehow: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oga na your own you talk o, make election day come make Atiku and him boys snatch ballot boxes, na dem una go know say Nigerian military men no dey miss shots!

Arrant nonsense, you were there when ballot papers were being stolen and misdirected everywhere in Nigeria and you're saying trash!

Which useless electoral laws go punish ballot box snatchers? how many dey prison?

If you no take care self, we go arrange you join them!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by wolexy14(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Me i aha support the snatch ballot and get a bullet ......naija has no constitution period.d costitution wey say prosecute fraudstars na hin still say release dem ......abeg kill dem dey go
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by freemanbubble: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Seandisputed:
Everything you wrote up there is true at least based on what they told you in the training but e go shock you on the day of election.

I fear men when i work as P.O. twice, we never finish voting, party agents don tell us scores of every party and na as dem talk na so e end. I jump window tire.

Just pray you're in a cool polling unit and always be careful.
If he set ehnn
I go run leave ballot box brother

Safety first o
Make i not go leave that place in body bag

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Banter1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Abah Kiyari is hiding behind Jubril to dish out orders that will serve their blood thirsty interests. They don't even know that they do not have the power to determine on electoral penalties just as they do not have the power to conduct elections. Born to rule bastards .
Born to rule? its not our faults now, the british designed it that way. so deal with it

Our matter go pain una die
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Any ballot box snatcher must be dealt with severely in line with the Commander - in - Chief of the Armed Forces standing order. All Service Chiefs and IG of Police are already on standby.

I am very excited with the readiness of the Army to carry out the order of the Commander - in - Chief of the Armed Forces. The whole world now know that PDP strategy to escape shame and defeat is to create chaos , confusion and blackmail INEC for the election to be inconclusive.

That cannot work. Several years ago as a student in a regimental institution, we were told there are only two laws governing a ' GENERAL in the Armed Forces ' . Law 1 states that a GENERAL is always right. Law 2 states that wherever a GENERAL goes wrong (though it is impossible ), Law 1 takes effect.

The Bible (Jesus) says that a thief comes only to Steal, Kill and destroy. A ballot box snatcher is on a high level mission to steal, destroy and kill. Nobody will go and snatch ballot box without sponsors and enough preparations and planning. A ballot box snatcher is more than armed robbers or Bank robbers. In 2019, any ballot box snatcher caught will be given armed robbers treatment by our soldiers. SARS should be involved at some suspected flash points as well.

Only thieves will not be happy at this order. This election must hold and the will of people must matter. The election cannot be inconclusive as planned by PDP
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by 11doubledee: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
somehow:
Oga na your own you talk o, make election day come make Atiku and him boys snatch ballot boxes, na dem una go know say Nigerian military men no dey miss shots!

Arrant nonsense, you were there when ballot papers were being stolen and misdirected everywhere in Nigeria and you're saying trash!

Which useless electoral laws go punish ballot box snatchers? how many dey prison?

If you no take care self, we go arrange you join them!
Since 1999 till date all through PDP administration how ballot box snatchers have they prosecuted.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by elonize(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Of course Mahmood is a learned man
u mean manhood cheesy
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by BabaO2: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP is heavily inducing INEC financially, whoever attempts to stampede Nigeria into fraudulent victory claim through ballot snatching/swapping must be gunned down
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Bimpe29: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari has been advised tonight by Dino Melaye to visit London again.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Seandisputed(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
If he set ehnn I go run leave ballot box brother
Safety first o Make i not go leave that place in body bag
Na so
Even for training dem go tell you
Your life first before any other thing. All the best man.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by BigBashiru: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW

Only the living enjoy good infrastructure. You only support Buhari because you have not been murdered yet by herdsmen or boko haram or even sars or ghastly motor accident. You could fall victim within the next 4 years of the PMB administration.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Oluwatogun: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
No sensible leader will talk like Buhari. INEC chairman is a learned colleague and understands the value of life unlike the lifeless one. Vote wise! Vote Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rotimi Logistics has a package for Delivery to Daura Cows Republic. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Cajayi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shouldn't you be neutral as INEC Official?
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
Buhari directives is funny o
Snatch one ballot box and get one bullet in return
That is the new electoral act promo in town.

And the same man single handedly snatch our democracy on gun point in 1983

But wait o oooo

How about the smart card readers that have been programmed to start at exactly 8am on election day. What about its communication with the head quarter after its successful verification and authentication

The ballot papers issued is equal to the number of registered voters at that polling unit or voting point. The number of verified voters must equal to the number of ballot papers used

The card reader will send record of accreditation and authentication to the server once close-v button is pressed.

f you like thumb print three hundred million ballot papers. Or steal ballot box It will not count and that polling unit will be cancelled

Anyway ! what do I know
am just talking as an Apo 2 i was shortlisted for in Benin city

Make i go drink beer dey wait for their training allowance joor
Our next president must be alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by Victorisoni3(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW

No body is arguing with you
Vote buari to your own detriment
Or don't vote any

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche by freemanbubble: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cajayi:
Shouldn't you be neutral as INEC Official?

Nor be only neutral
Abeg pack well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Battle For Lagos East Vacant Senatorial Seat Heats Up / 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.