Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle (61577 Views)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / PDP Members Brandish Their PVC On Twitter, After Reno Omokri Asked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by chloride6: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sermwell:

so PDP have been siphoning money for 16 good years and we didn't feel the effects until buhari became president. wonderful!!!

People were not feeling the effects before Buhari came?
Nigerians have short memory sha...
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Born2Breed(f): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
This tricycles and the word encrypted on it summarizes the agony of what the Nigerians endured under Buhari as a Military head of state and a Civilian President .......

Even the tricycle rider got more sense than those sophisticated zombies.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by EBUBS(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
mytime24:
Mumu
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
chloride6:

so the price of fuel, rice and the rate of dollar to naira was the same as now during Jonathan's regime? abeg borrow sense naa. haba!!!!
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by gentleibraheem(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
I've got a PVC and it's for PMB x2
Unlike some keyboard warriors we have on nl with no pvc
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by PapaAdanna: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
E

Most of the tricycle riders in Biafraland are under graduate and graduates frustrated by saboteurs that are slaves in the zoo government.

If you doubt me I challenge you or CNN to come to the streets of Biafraland with microphone only.
Eziokwu nwa afo. Hussle in the blood.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Myde4naija(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
Only an Animal will vote Buhari , No human Being with functional brain will vote a senile old man with dimentia
only animal will think and even type this way

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by binibrahim(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is your entire Family that are Animals. Stupid Idiot, Hopeless Numbertic, Numfertic, Neocolonialists Sergrish and thiefy control. Every body will upon his/her smelling mouth talking rubbish on social media nonsense.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Godfullsam(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
tunjijones:
Make him drive that tricycle enta Kano.

How many people Sabi read simple English for kano?
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by tunjijones(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Godfullsam:

How many people Sabi read simple English for kano?

U get point for dia sha
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Wantedmiller: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
make I hear say....... it was written on the KEKE.
PDP touts trying their best.....
Computer design joooor
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by BiafraIsFree: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Eziokwu nwa afo. Hussle in the blood.

Chukwu Okike Abiama creates us well.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by discusant: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
AudiA4:

And only animal and slowpoke will vote a party who ruled u for 16yrs and didn't not solve any social issues, NEPA sold, what happened, Airways sold, what happened,was I single refinery built in 16 yrs?was one single rail line built in 16yrs? Instead monies were being shared,amongst PDP members and u want everything destroyed by PDP in 16 yrs fixed in 4yrs,make Atiku and PDP come continue will looting abi,it's only a thief that will support a thief

Only a person without any sense of History can't understand that in 1983, Muhammadu Buhari ushered in a succession of kleptomaniac military dictators who plundered Nigeria dry;

military dictators who didn't even know that they were supposed to replenish ageing Power, Water, Transport, Telephone, etc social infrastructures;

,then handed over to civilians in PDP in 1999.

The civilians started from near zero to restore social infrastructures, until the same Muhammadu Buhari was invited by Tinubu to come over again in 2015, after Boko Haram demonized President Jonathan's govt.

APC then mobilized the best global propagandists who told the world that PDP people are most corrupt.

Buhari won in 2015 and took over petroleum ministry.
Tinubu took over NIRS, Nigeria's second money spinner after petroleum.

Transparency international just fell short of stating that Buhari's govt is the most corrupt ever in Nigeria's history.
Worse, Buhsri's corrupting practice of filling vital political posts with less qualified persons from his ethnoreligious group eats deepest into the fabrics of any country, more than monetary corruption.
.Buhari's disobedience to court orders is worse than monetary corruption. The US ambassador to Nigeria once warned that non obedience to court orders is worse than monetary corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by joepepsy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
And only an slowpoke will vote a confirm thief and criminal as president.
iwayumeh:
Only an Animal will vote Buhari , No human Being with functional brain will vote a senile old man with dimentia
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
Only Animal will write something like this in a civilized world. Only Animal will vote useless looter party called PDP.....

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by oluwaahmed: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
AudiA4:

And only animal and slowpoke will vote a party who ruled u for 16yrs and didn't not solve any social issues, NEPA sold, what happened, Airways sold, what happened,was I single refinery built in 16 yrs?was one single rail line built in 16yrs? Instead monies were being shared,amongst PDP members and u want everything destroyed by PDP in 16 yrs fixed in 4yrs,make Atiku and PDP come continue will looting abi,it's only a thief that will support a thief

The issue is that you guys lied that u could solve all the problems under 4 years.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by ledaman: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
stupid ipob dude !
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
only doomed human being would vote Atiku
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Buhari will win again by God's grace and Atiku and Pdp will be disgraced as usual.
you meant both are ballot snatchers, they would be gunned down
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rough play. Might get shot by unknown gun men
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
This tricycles and the word encrypted on it summarizes the agony of what the Nigerians endured under Buhari as a Military head of state and a Civilian President .......

God help us!!!
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by salt1: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
discusant:

Only a person without any sense of History can't understand that in 1983, Muhammadu Buhari ushered in a succession of kleptomaniac military dictators who plundered Nigeria dry;

military dictators who didn't even know that they were supposed to replenish ageing Power, Water, Transport, Telephone, etc social infrastructures;

,then handed over to civilians in PDP in 1999.

The civilians started from near zero to restore social infrastructures, until the same Muhammadu Buhari was invited by Tinubu to come over again in 2015, after Boko Haram demonized President Jonathan's govt.

APC then mobilized the best global propagandists who told the world that PDP people are most corrupt.

Buhari won in 2015 and took over petroleum ministry.
Tinubu took over NIRS, Nigeria's second money spinner after petroleum.

Transparency international just fell short of stating that Buhari's govt is the most corrupt ever in Nigeria's history.
Worse, Buhsri's corrupting practice of filling vital political posts with less qualified persons from his ethnoreligious group eats deepest into the fabrics of any country, more than monetary corruption.
.Buhari's disobedience to court orders is worse than monetary corruption. The US ambassador to Nigeria once warned that non obedience to court orders is worse than monetary corruption.

I wonder if Yorubas would have still supported Buhari if he had picked a non Yoruba as VP. I seriously doubt it.
Bottom line: support your ethnic group
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by benitwater(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
jcross19:
am allergic to anytime I hear corruption from APC to PDP so I begin to check APC to see If they are from another planet because the same sets of people that were in PDP of 16years of administration are now in APC so please tell me who is fighting corruption? APC and PDP are the same. APC have nothing to offer let PDP come again if they misbehave we vote them out again.
vote ur a thief ku,while i vote my buhari,N:B,snatch ballot boxes@ur own peril.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by pieces18: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
AudiA4:

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by chloride6: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sermwell:

so the price of fuel, rice and the rate of dollar to naira was the same as now during Jonathan's regime? abeg borrow sense naa. haba!!!!

Could you still afford it then?
Did fuel rise from N20 to N97 during PDP?
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by AudiA4: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:

The issue is that you guys lied that u could solve all the problems under 4 years.
Then if u believed that what PDP could not do in 16yrs everything can be done in 4yrs then u are part of the problem too,16yrs of PDP and almost 20yrs of previous military and civilian administration u want PMB to do in 4 yrs? It's a gradual proccess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by jcross19: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
benitwater:
vote ur a thief ku,while i vote my buhari,N:B,snatch ballot boxes@ur own peril.
your post determine the kind of brain you possess. go and play your mate !!!!!!
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by brookz: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
IPOB Flatee at his best
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Albinoflash(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
AudiA4:

oga mumu its not about pdp here,its about buhari and nigerians,we are tired of incompetence and tyranny,so we are opting for a more learned and mentally stable president.normally no sane nigerian should be voting for atiku,but with the incompetence and backwardnes experienced over the past 3years,its even unnatural for any living tin to believe that anybody called buhari can do a tin to improve nigeria.i agree pdp spent 16years destroying nigeria then apc spent just 3years and,making it luk worse and anoda 4years wil b d end
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by CioAngels(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
iwayumeh:
If only we are voting Buhari in the real sense of voting, but Nigerians that insisting are voting for cabals not pa Buhari. What a shame.
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Albinoflash(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
chloride6:

u self sha,ordinary brain u dont have undecided undecided
chloride6:

u self sha,ordinary brain u dont have undecided
Re: Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle by Albinoflash(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
AudiA4:

Then if u believed that what PDP could do in 16yrs everything can be done in 4yrs then u are part of the problem too,16yrs of PDP and almost 20yrs of previous military and civilian administration u want PMB to do in 4 yrs? It's a gradual proccess
gradual process to hell abi undecided
oga use ur head o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.