Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks (5702 Views)

French White Men, Italian White Men, German White Men / This German White Guy Told Me Hi, Yesterday / Why Are German White Men So Nice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
They are always friendly to me

It looks like Germans, Swedish, French and other nationalities are much nicer than the big three = UK, American, canada

Maybe they know How racism feels, and they can imagine how difficult it is for blacks dealing with the white devils compared to them who are placed higher than us

4 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

It looks like Germans, Swedish, French and other nationalities are much nicer than the big three = UK, American, canada

Maybe they know How racism feels, and they can imagine how difficult it is for blacks dealing with the white devils compared to them

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by zeuss: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
petrusky:

Mumu
wetin b ur own?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:
wetin b ur own?

the op neva still get sense after all d years she don dey nairaland. Go check all her mumu posts angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by zeuss: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=petrusky post=75900480]

the op neva still get sense after all d years she don dey nairaland. Go check all her mumu post
U ryt

7 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

Maybe they know How racism feels, and they can imagine how difficult it is for blacks dealing with the white devils compared to them

People are generally nice towards their pets.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:
I see nothing wrong with her thread...... If u don't have a contribution to make u can just move to a different thread

piss off oversabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

Black people are pets

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by CjayMAX: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

9 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by dlw09(f): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin
5thElement:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by zeuss: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
petrusky:

piss off oversabi angry

Take your own advise and go where you you will like to be.....leave her threads
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:

Take your own advise and go where you you will like to be.....leave her threads

ok
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by zeuss: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Germans might have something to prove considering the image Adolf Hitler created for them as a consequence of the Holocaust.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=CjayMAX post=75900917][/quote]

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

Black people are pets

I'm sure that's what they think whenever they are being nice towards you.

Germans, Russians and the French are usually more racist towards blacks than most others.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Uglymugg: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

Canada? Big three? Buahahahahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Uglymugg:

Canada? Big three? Buahahahahaha

Canada is a Western nation
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

Germans, Russians and the French are usually more racist towards blacks than most others.

This German guy was nice to me when I was ugly

No Canada or American men are nice to me when I was ugly
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Luciferjesus666: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

When you were ugly?
Post your picture

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

You were never ugly. You only thought you were. Nobody is ugly. You need to understand that. sad
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Luciferjesus666:

When you were ugly?
Post your picture

I lost so much weight because of school stress
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:
wetin b ur own?
smiley
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
It has nothing to do with where he is from, maybe that's just how he is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
zeuss:
Germans might have something to prove considering the image Adolf Hitler created for them as a consequence of the Holocaust.

Everyone likes Germans except jews

They seem cool
I don't think they have a bad image
And have nothing to prove to anyone
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

It is easier to for a black person to marry French white man compared to an American white man
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Luciferjesus666: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

I lost so much weight because of school stress
Okay but I don't see a picture.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

It is easier to for a black person to marry French white man compared to an American white man

Why don't you want to marry a black person like yourself? Or do you think black is ugly?
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

Why don't you want to marry a black person like yourself? Or do you think black is ugly?

Did I mention anything like that

Just saying those whites are more accepting of us than North americans
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by 4ckTOTO: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
petrusky:

the op neva still get sense after all d years she don dey nairaland. Go check all her mumu posts angry
The op na definition of mumu . No be lie

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
4ckTOTO:

The op na definition of mumu . No be lie

What dumb thing have I said
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ilamina:

"When I was ugly"

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by 4ckTOTO: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina:

First how old are you ?
2 . Where did you grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me / / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.