Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own (5881 Views)

Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / Diet Or I Leave ! / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2012
Hello all

My girl wants both of us to plan things together in order to achieve our target. Our Major target is starting a business and then we get married. We are both working and we all have low income. We have been dating for like 5 years now and we really love each other and want to be together for the rest of our life. But due to the fact that I am not financially buoyant, She suggested that it we be great if we should join our income together then it will be easier to achieve what ever we want.
My question is,
Has such cases ever happened to any one, a girl and a guy combining their income together to meet up their target?
A man supposes to be the head of the house, what if in the future she proud that if not for her, we won’t achieve what we are archiving today? Should she assist me or I hustle on my own?

Please I need advice and ask me what ever question I will answer.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by stephen121(f): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2012
you should be very grateful that she's willing to sacrifice her income for both of you to be happy in future

A man supposes to be the head of the house, what if in the future she proud that if not for her, we won’t achieve what we are archiving today? Should she assist me or I hustle on my own?

Why would she say that if she gave her income willingly. I think she really loves you and wants to have a future with you.

2 Likes

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2012
In d future if she becomes proud, u let her no a proud woman divides d home.And a home divided cannot stand

Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Dyt(f): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2012
u too dont do things dat will mk her proud
is she naturally proud?

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2012
@ stephen121, thank for your Advices
@ Idowuogbo, sorry i dont really get that
@ Dyt, She is not the proud type, i can strongly say this.She has been with me since when i was nobody, visited me in a place i never expected.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2012
My bad! I speak wiv proverbs a lot.

U bothered about pride rite? If pride comes in, u thoroughly explain to her d consequences and strain it might put on ur union.

Gerrit!
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by 2goodbobo(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2012
My friend you better come down from your high horse and swallow your pride and Ego and accept her ideology because girls like her are very few in the market!

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2012
stephen121: you should be very grateful that she's willing to sacrifice her income for both of you to be happy in future

[/b]

[b]Why would she say that if she gave her income willingly. I think she really loves you and wants to have a future with you.

100% agree, stephen!
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by stephen121(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2012
Yield
100% agree, stephen!
grin
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: My bad! I speak wiv proverbs a lot.

U bothered about pride rite? If pride comes in, u thoroughly explain to her d consequences and strain it might put on ur union.

Gerrit!

Ohh ok, i got it now, thank you
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
@OP: I dont support ur collecting any money for business, from ur girl; except if she wants to loan u d money, then u can collect n pay her back later. If not, I'll suggest u go look for d money elsewhere! I pray ur plans of being together, 4ever works; but what if it doesn't? There are 2sides to a coin! Guy, use ur own money, run ur biz o! I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
austushi1: @OP: I dont support ur collecting any money for business, from ur girl; except if she wants to loan u d money, then u can collect n pay her back later. If not, I'll suggest u go look for d money elsewhere! I pray ur plans of being together, 4ever works; but what if it doesn't? There are 2sides to a coin! Guy, use ur own money, run ur biz o! I rest my case!

Hmmmmmm
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Bro, you are a foollllsih boy angry angry. Why would she give you punny and still give u money?? angry angry
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by stepo707: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
I think it might work out but you guys have to remain focused and true to each other(Fidelity) else it will backfire later own.My 2cents
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by kpolli(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Are you complaining shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Totoplayer20: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
gabriel74: Hello all

My girl wants both of us to plan things together in order to achieve our target. Our Major target is starting a business and then we get married. We are both working and we all have low income. We have been dating for like 5 years now and we really love each other and want to be together for the rest of our life. But due to the fact that I am not financially buoyant, She suggested that it we be great if we should join our income together then it will be easier to achieve what ever we want.
My question is,
Has such cases ever happened to any one, a girl and a guy combining their income together to meet up their target?

Please I need advice and ask me what ever question I will answer.

Great Girl
Question for you
Will you advise your sister to give money to her boy friend
They are not married and they don't have kids together
Hell NO
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Great Girl
Question for you
Will you advise your sister to give money to her boy friend
They are not married and they don't have kids together
Hell NO

Thats a good one, thank for the advice,if at all there will be something like that, we have to get married first.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by gabriel74: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
kpolli: Are you complaining shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by koozy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Will you do the same if she was the one who wanted to start a business. U say u wanna be together forever. This doesn't happen by magic. It will take 2 of u to join head, body and resources and build TOGETHER. U become a unit. Real love is selfless. Be happy you have a woman who care so much for you and your future
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by beylinko(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
D fact dat dis gal loves u can not be overlooked. But d fact remains,u r nt yet married. Just has sm1 said luk 4 d money elsewhere bc in d near future wen disagreement cums(which is certain),won't she talk abt d money she gave?

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by cowgurl: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Planning together to achieve what you BOTH want, now, what's wrong with that poster. It's not like she's taking full responsibility of the finances, you are BOTH combining incomes. And yes, u should thank ur stars she consented but if u stil not okay with it, pay her back in future but for the now, make do with what u both have.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by LaParisienne(f): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
@OP
Your girl is a nice girl. You should take the money, only as a loan. Pay her back as soon as you can. . .

This way, your ego wont be hurt and you'll still get to be ''the man'' in your relationship.

Just my 2 quid wink

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by bigx(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
To me, Business & Family/Friendships don't mix. Talking from personal experience
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by effiongbass: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Totoplayer has said it all.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by MoflekCida(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
I advise u hustle on ur own & look for a better alternative. That way, ur pride & dignity remains intact!!
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
This is a two edged sword: If you must combine your resources together, which is ideal, be ready to stay humble and accept her opinion, and dont even dream of cheating on her in future. If you do not accept, you are doomed to hustling for almost eternity. I will say, take it, and listen to her every input in the business and you will be successful. When I started out, I saved, all my funds in my girlfriends bank under her control and we have been great, for the past 4yrs, we seen several millions successfully managed.
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
@op, no padi 4jungle. Business n family dnt blend 2geda. Hustle on ur own!!
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by reemix123(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
NEVER NEVER NEVER...It will come back to haunt you terribly because the money made she will consider to be hers and also if she does not pull her weight you will have to sack her and that will be the final disaster
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by emsquare(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: In d future if she becomes proud, u let her no a proud woman divides d home.And a home divided cannot stand

Shikena!

Well said!
Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by Excellent7(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Man what a rare gem of a woman you have got.
That babe really loves u I guess.And is taking a great risk with you!!
Or will you rather preferred a woman with the mentality:" my money is my money, my husband's money is our money"?
I will advise if you are sure you are marrying the babe to accept her offer, and be faithful to her. Few women will be willing to do what she offered to do, and to think you are not yet married! Don't be preoccupied with if she becomes proud in the future. What if she does not? People change, and nothing guarantees that the babe you pick when you are made and in cash will not start acting up after a few kids. If she starts acting up, you can at least say you never asked her for funds, as she willingly offered.
Go and build your future and stop looking for smoke where there is no fire!!!
She has been with you 5 good years, you think she has not seen financially stable men, with whom she will not need to take such risks and still stuck to you?
If you wish you may document the partnership and record the cash injection from her.

2 Likes

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by emsquare(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
2goodbobo: My friend you better come down from your high horse and swallow your pride and Ego and accept her ideology because girls like her are very few in the market!

True talk my Guy!

1 Like

Re: Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own by emsquare(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, you are a foollllsih boy angry angry. Why would she give you punny and still give u money?? angry angry

Lmao!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria's Most Feminine Looking Male, He's Very Pretty. / Edited / Fear I Will Never Get Married :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.