Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. (835 Views)

Help On Master Code / Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player / How Can I Use My Tech Knowledge To Develop My Hometown(a Small Town) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by Authenticbiz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
I need a small help on my membership site.

A sound programmer who can :
1. create multiple registration forms (5) for the 5 membership levels I have on the site. Once a visitor/intending member clicks on "Get registered", it redirects the person to a page (i have done that) having the 5 membership levels listed. Once the person selects his intending level to register, the registration page of that level will then display for the person to fill and register. The registration forms will be integrated into the page (already created) of the particular level the person wants to register on.(note: the five membership levels have already been created on the site).

1. RECENT DEALS page is the posts page where all members posts will appear in order of date of posting.

2. Member profile page will have the following features:
a. name of member, phone and email (compulsory during registration )
b. Twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, and Skype handles (not compulsory during registration)
c. Membership level
d. Membership icon
e. Member I. D
F. "Upgrade to higher member" tag

3. Each post in the post page will have member level icon in front of the post.(Each member icon is in the media section of the site admin dashboard).

4. When each post is clicked, it will display the full details of the post just like www.petrofinder.com, BUT will have "contact member" and "View member profile" at the end of the post

5. Each member will be manually assigned a membership I. D when his/her registration fee payment is confirmed by me.

6. Level members personal details are restricted as thus:

DIAMOND level members will have access to all other level members' details including their own level members.

PLATINUM level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members but no access to diamond members' details unless they upgrade to diamond membership.

GOLD level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members, and platinum members, BUT no access to diamond members details unless they upgrade to diamond membership.

SILVER level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members, and gold members, BUT no access to diamond and platinum members' details unless they upgrade to those membership levels respectively.

BRONZE level members will have access to all details of their own level members, and silver members, BUT no access to diamond, platinum and gold members' details unless they upgrade to those membership levels respectively.

Kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 08064254291 if you can do it for me at the cheapest cost possible. Pls kindly note that this will be PAY ON DELIVERY.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by excanny: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2019
contact me on WhatsApp 07030595988. I will get it done for you.
Re: I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by hollyfat(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Whatsapp 08130327697 / 08155771172
Re: I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by ogunjobiolaide: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Lets talk on WhatsApp 08063718360
Re: I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by Kaylhey20: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2019
What language or framework is your site based? Php or laravel, nodejs, django ...
Re: I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. by flashmediatech(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
if it is native App no framework, no CMS ? yes we can help Contact us: +2349022165970, +2347033036054, +2348110446469
Whatsapp: +2349022165970
Email: flashmediatech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Appmysite Mobile App Builder For Woocommerce - How To Get Smart Mobile Apps? / Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems / Junior Mobile Android Developer N130k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.