Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win (2641 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by reeblaze(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
allthingsgood:
Many Nigerians don't want buhari to win this election come Saturday. Some for good reason, bad reason or no reason at all. These people are divided into the following:

1. Those who have pure hatred for buhari. These ones don't have any reason whatsoever. Even if buhari made Nigeria into eldorado utopia or shangrila, they will still hate buhari and never ever vote for him

2. This who have been fed or swallowed opposition lies, propaganda and fake news. From jubril el sudani to sending Fulani killers. Funny enough the opposition candidate is also a Fulani man and has never for once claimed buhari sent him or his brothers to kill anybody

3. The unemployed, jobless and genuinely hungry: for these ones u really can't blame them. They are in a deep dark pit and need anybody they can get to take the blame. Somehow they have managed to erase the 16yrs of PDP economic mismanagement, corruption and theft. And blame everything on buhari

4. Religious bigots or those that have been fed by religious bigots: these ones have been deceived that because buhari is a Muslim therefore he will islamize Nigeria. They forget that as a dictator buhari had all the powers to islamize Nigeria but never did. Funny enough the opposition atiku is also a Muslim, but these days we don't hear anything on islamization grin

5. Tribal bigots: these ones are comprised by persons from a particular section of the country who feel it is their birthright to hate buhari. But ones buhari wins they are the first to cry for marginalization. They will never vote buhari because he is a northerner but always want equal appointment. In other to avoid these people, the opposition skillfully took one of their own as read

6. The lazy and ignorant: these ones are to lazy to read anything or crosscheck any facts. Instead they rely on roadside gossip and fake news spread by touts

What is this one writing? You said they want to vote out Buhari for good reasons, bad reasons and no reason, so where are the good reasons you talked about or don't you have the liver and boldness to write them. All I see in this your senseless post are bad reasons. When I saw the thread I thought "Oh, someone that isn't biased is about to say something meaningful" but all I see here are meaningless and biased points. List out all the reasons both bad and good and maybe your post will make sense a lil bit. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by reeblaze(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
I still don't understand why some people can't really see things for what they are. Buhari came in 2015, in his first term that he was supposed to impress the nation, he ran the economy to the ground and some people are considering him as a good candidate now that he has nothing to prove to y'all anymore. A president's first term should be used to impress the nation so that he would have great chances of coming back in but he didnt, then some think he would give a f**k about the nation this time around. Those people must be jokers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by allthingsgood: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
reeblaze:

What is this one writing? You said they want to vote out Buhari for good reasons, bad reasons and no reason, so where are the good reasons you talked about or don't you have the liver and boldness to write them. All I see in this your senseless post are bad reasons. When I saw the thread I thought "Oh, someone that isn't biased is about to say something meaningful" but all I see here are meaningless and biased points. List out all the reasons both bad and good and maybe your post will make sense a lil bit. Mtcheeeew.

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by allthingsgood: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lamb101:
The future of Nigeria is in trouble with men like u sir. Even if Buhari is paying you, why would you still support him. Your problem is vast. I cannot argue but you need to reevaluate your conscience.

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by Stealthwaterz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Buhari go promise people money ? undecided e be like say you don dey confuse buhari for Atiku
Ah na him nw (ati..u). the friends enricher!

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win by ruggedtimi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
vengertime:
OP here's your honest answer.
when did pdp give u 8hrs of light?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States / Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign / Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears As He Reflects On His Previous Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.