Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Am I Over Thinking This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Over Thinking This? (1385 Views)

Without Even Thinking This Girl Embarrassed Her Boyfriend In Public / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Over Thinking This? by godspeed: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
So I have been on this girl's case for a while now. I guess she is so into me but she as been non committal so far.

She is the churchy type,never followed me home and will only agree we see in the open.

Recently, she had problems with her SIM and decided to call me yesterday with one of her old lines I don't even have. What I saw on true caller has got me thinking since.

Am I over thinking this particularly ,since this has nothing to do with her initials.

Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by itiswellandwell: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2019
You aren't overthinking. Fear church girls. They fvck pass anything, promiscuous ladies na him full church and most are the choirs. Before, u na descend on me, am a Christian. My eyes have seen things. Use your brain man.
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by ShinqRambq: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Another thread has just been wasted.
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by kingxsamz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
And what if the 'Bj' there means Bolaji?

7 Likes

Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
kingxsamz:
And what if the 'Bj' there means Bolaji?
or Benjamin or big joystick
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by michlins(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Another thread has just been wasted.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by CyberWolf: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Adeola bl0w j0b grin ... Go and read Ubunja threads, then you will understand how to handle this kind of ladies. Tell her what you want (sex must be involved) and then watch her reaction. If she refused, let her be, she is not for you.
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by MissRaine69(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
You are actually underthnking ....focus your energy where there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't get? Is it the bj that's the issue Must your mind go to anything sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Deicide: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't get? Is it the bj that's the issue Must your mind go to anything sex
They say guys are sexual creatures cool
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Frankicent(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2019
itiswellandwell:
You aren't overthinking. Fear church girls. They fvck pass anything, promiscuous ladies na him full church and most are the choirs. Before, u na descend on me, am a Christian. My eyes have seen things. Use your brain man.

Chai abeg share story jawe
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Apination(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2019
You can't draw conclusion based on that, the BJ could mean anything undecided
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Deicide:
They say guys are sexual creatures cool

So that justifies always thinking with your diick May I never meet your likes I pray.
Re: Am I Over Thinking This? by Deicide: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So that justifies always thinking with your diick May I never meet your likes I pray.
we don't alway think with our dick.

(1) (Reply)

Cruelladevil is a day... year older / What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? / When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.