Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. (3117 Views)

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good day my people.

So there’s this girl that I’ve been dating and since she came into my life, I’ve not made any progress in life. Although I do notice some positivity in my life when ever she leaves my house, but I do not attach any superstitious belief to it until this week.

This January she’s been at my house and things are really hard that I have to sometimes go to bed without food. Until last week Thursday we had a little quarrel in the morning before I left for work. That day I was blessed at my place of work and with excitement I returned home just to find out she has packed her things out of my house.

I began to wonder could it be that it is because she left my house that I got this blessing today.

I deliberately did not settle the issue with her cos I don’t want her to return and I can tell u that only this week I have received close to 100k which is unlike my financial life when she’s with me.

I received blessings everyday now.

My question is could this be a coincidence or she is a bad luck to me.?

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by habsydiamond(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's true that some girls do have good luck while some have badluck. Some of these girls u have lived wayward lifestyles that have tarnished their destiny. I have seen a rich man become poor all because he married a woman. No be lie. At least u are lucky because you didn't marry her maybe it would have been from frying pan to fire for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by LordIsaac(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmm....let's await elders. All I know is that there are very strange people on the earth!

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by virginprincess(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Not everyone has a good spirit in them,some people are carrying the spirit of bad luck,that is why you should be careful the kind of person you date(male or female),some people are sent from the pit of hell to come and destroy others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP,
You urself, Do u have Goodluck in You,
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP,
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
OP,

My luck too good… if e no good, I for no notice say I no Dey make progress when she dey with me na.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Not everyone has a good spirit in them.

I don’t believe that people’s presence in our lives could have so much influence until now.. I’m scared of settling things with her
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by virginprincess(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
habsydiamond:
It's true that some girls do have good luck while some have badluck. Some of these girls u have lived wayward lifestyles that have tarnished their destiny. I have seen a rich man become poor all because he married a woman. No be lie. At least u are lucky because you didn't marry her maybe it would have been from frying pan to fire for you.
Oga not only girls has bad luck,most of you guys are also carriers of bad luck,stop being one sided.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Oga not only girls has bad luck,most of you guys are also carriers of bad luck,stop being one sided.

Yes… but I’m not trying to be biase in gender here… I’m just wondering could the presence of someone in our lives bring good luck or bad luck
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by virginprincess(f): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:

I don’t believe that people’s presence in our lives could have so much influence until now.. I’m scared of settling things with her
Of course it has,if you know you are having sex with her you better stop for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by habsydiamond(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
virginprincess:
i talked base on the topic....as its the girl that has badluck.. I know men and women are carrying various kinds of luck
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Of course it has,if you know you are having sex with her you better stop for your own good.

Really!!!… what’re the consequences of having sex with such girls ??
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by yrhuhfy113: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:
Good day my people.

So there’s this girl that I’ve been dating and since she came into my life, I’ve not made any progress in life. Although I do notice some positivity in my life when ever she leaves my house, but I do not attach any superstitious belief to it until this week.

This January she’s been at my house and things are really hard that I have to sometimes go to bed without food. Until last week Thursday we had a little quarrel in the morning before I left for work. That day I was blessed at my place of work and with excitement I returned home just to find out she has packed her things out of my house.

I began to wonder could it be that it is because she left my house that I got this blessing today.

I deliberately did not settle the issue with her cos I don’t want her to return and I can tell u that only this week I have received close to 100k which is unlike my financial life when she’s with me.

LUCK or what is called blessings IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC.

It is based on a person's AURA or SPIRIT....

YOU NEED TO KNOW YOURSELF FIRST... before you bring anyone into your life... IF THINGS USUALLY WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU, but when you start dating someone or sexing someone things change, it could be that person (who has no BLESSING in their life) that is messing up yours.

As a spiritual man, I have had ladies who invited me for sex, and I knew it was ONE CHANCE.... I knew if I allowed myself to fall, my life will twist out of shape... by God's mercy, I rejected the offers and today. all the big boys those same girls slept with and married, are now poorer than ever before, one of them divorced and the same week got a job that relocated him abroad.

GOOD THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE WHEN BAD PEOPLE LEAVE

It's well.

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:
Good day my people.

angry
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:
Good day my people.

omagala..bro so u loooookin for fat woman on nairaland....corrřrrect?..does this place looks like brothel? Shame on u sir!![ (no oofencsse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyCK:

omagala..bro so u loooookin for fat woman on nairaland....corrřrrect?..does this place looks like brothel? Shame on u sir!![ (no oofencsse) angry

Who be this one
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by virginprincess(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:

Really!!!… what’re the consequences of having sex with such girls ??
Really!,you are asking me what is already obvious
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by jimmyolasun: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
they have used this one destiny collect post for inside coven... pele ooo grin
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:

Who be this one

So u desperately loookin for fat woman to date ...corrřrrect? Can't u pay for fat olosho or are u hear to ask for moiney sir?we will help u(no oofencse) angry
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
jimmyolasun:
they have used this one destiny collect post for inside coven... pele ooo grin

Wetin u mean ?
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyCK:

So u desperately loookin for fat woman to date ...corrřrrect? Can't u pay for fat olosho or are u hear to ask for moiney sir?we will help u(no oofencse) angry

Mad people every where!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by gentleman82: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
People pollute their life and destines with their wicked actions, evil people are carriers of badluck , anyone who associates with them gets robbed off with such ill luck
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by siofra(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyCK:

This Yaba left patient again undecided

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Kly003: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
He mean them don use your destiny collect front page of distaster for spiritual realm.

omaira:

Wetin u mean ?
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kly003:

He mean them don use your destiny collect front page of distaster for spiritual realm.

Lol… na who collect am
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by nicerod(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kick out of ya life with bulldozer

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by jimmyolasun: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:

Wetin u mean ?

ummmh
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by damosky12(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Life is spiritual
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by CaptMarvel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:
Good day my people.

it is not a coincidence. People are like that. Some have bad luck some have good luck. Me I have good luck 😍.
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Antyxx: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:
Good day my people.

Question is this kind of blessing only happens in Nigeria, with dumb people like you. Every other person makes money through innovative idea, hardwired, how your own con be blessing? Werey. You stole money, you are saying, good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) / Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.