Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? (6421 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

when i used d word cheap,my mind was very far from sex,wats my business if a girl makes love to a guy on their first date,u just carry sex from nowhere come put am for where e no suppose dey wink

naw if a girl says yes to a guy immediately he asks her to be his lover,some of them guys will call her cheap,cheap not as in shagging but cheap for being too easy to get

i was really surprised when i saw your reply about sex ,so teeeee i look d thread to know if u make mistake post am for d wrong place,na when i come read well i know say u know where u post am grin

Na naija (players) men we dey talk ooo. Even if a girl accepts to date them immediately and doesn't give sex, they won't still call her cheap. Haba ooo! What happened to love at first sight? As for me, if I like you I like you. If you wan play boy then Bleep off or else we can have a nice romance! grin

Well I still maintain that only players talk of cheap. Even sef their mouth also cheap. tongue
A guy who knows what he wants won't talk of cheap because before asking the girl out he must have studied her well!
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by jekad: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
michelin89:

Na naija men we dey talk ooo. Even if a girl accepts to date them immediately and doesn't give sex, they won't still call her cheap. Haba ooo! What happened to love at first sight? As for me, if I like you I like you. If you wan play boy then Bleep off or else we can have a nice romance!  grin

bad girl,see ya mouth like romance  grin grin grin grin u go die untop romancing one day grin grin

who tell u say they wont call her cheap?if na white men no probs them go respect u,but all this naija toutish men will surely call u cheap when they are in d beer parlour wt their friends chilling wt a bottle of beer
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

bad girl,see ya mouth like romance grin grin grin grin u go die untop romancing one day grin grin

who tell u say they wont call her cheap?if na white men no probs them go respect u,but all this naija toutish men will surely call u cheap when they are in d beer parlour wt their friends chilling wt a bottle of beer

My mouth like romance, e sweet sweet well well. kiss Nigerian men can act like that because we give them the opportunity to do so. Even for italo here, guys still dey behave like that but once the girl show say she nor care, you go see how he go run home in shame.

Yes, shame shame! grin grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by JstTinking: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
Abeg o!

From now, its hard to get

many guys when u fall the idea of i like u, u like me, so lets roll, they really misbehave.

Guys are really confused, they dont know what they want

U play hard to get - She is playing games , i don tire
U dont play hard to get - this girl must be cheap

U act independent, like u dnt need their money - she is too independent, she wont be submissive
u act like u are not independent n ask - she is demanding, i want an independent woman

Abegi, free me! When i meet the guy i like, i choose the model i want
When a guy likes u, he likes u!!!!!!!
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
I don't think it is, though I used to, not playing hard to get does not neccesarily equate to desperation, depends how you go about it
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by chic2pimp(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
ibkaye:

I don't think it is, though I used to, not playing hard to get does not neccesarily equate to desperation, depends how you go about it
I agree 100%.
Re: Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? by tantan: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
to my own candid opinion i think if a man approach a girl for marriage and she is sure of his mind the issue of hard to get is very very immature and unnecessary coz at last he will be ur husband. so wats next. but some guys can come for fun you know i.e just to enjoy the thrill in the chase and he can endure all d hard to get tactics as long as he wiil get what he wants at last. if he is 4 marriige den no hard to get please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.