Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (65223 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by lagdmark(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ojiofor:
That is a sign of integrity.
Mr Buhari's poverty enlargement programme

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by MajesticIgbo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
sassysure:
I don't pity them.

My only problem is that I share the same country with them and their politicians who made them this way.

Funnily enough, these airhead northerners would be first to tell others to hold their leaders accountable.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wonder why i share same country with the northerners. This people are really drawing us backward

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Ojiofor: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
lagdmark:

Mr Buhari's poverty enlargement programme

They said they like it like that.
Na their poverty biko.

13 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Texman21: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
this almajiris you are seeing its their parents that send them to come and do almajiri bcus some cannot takecare of them so they abandon them to roam the street,during kwankwaso tenure he returned half of them to their villages if you think north likes almajiri you must be joking its just that you cannot do anything to stop from coming to cities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by BanevsJoker(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Anyone else notice how the Northerners were embarrassed and condemned their predicament? But trust a Yoruba man Ibitoye to turn it into a PDP issue. This tribe is beyond redemption.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's a normal thing in the North.

They have real Dads and Moms. Parents might be in Bauchi and children shipped to Sokoto, Zamfara, Plateau etc

I don't pity them again. Sai Baba, Sai northern elders can put an end to this.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jchioma: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hay God! See suffering and smiling.

So, it has come to this, when children delight in picking food from the bare floor?

I cry for Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by XaintJoel20: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Mynd44 is this not front page worthy?

please help out...

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Now I need someone to come and counter the assertion that these people are animals from the zoo.

12 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Hollysaint: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by delpee(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wondering what happened to the almajiri schools.
This is so sad. Happening in the North that has some of the wealthiest people including oil magnates.

14 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Curlieweed: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:
And yet they want to reelect Bubu due to ethnoreligious sentiment! God forbid!

We must Atikulate for jobs!

Sorry, no vex oh. Is Atiku also not from the same "evil" North or is his own different?

Na small question I dey ask oh? No be say ee too concern me. For all you know eating from the ground may have some benefits such as building your natural immunity. You never can tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by DMerciful(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
You will eat from the ground to get natural immunity...Amen.
Having said that, the contribution of Atiku and Bubu to the north cannot be compared!
Curlieweed:

Sorry, no vex oh. Is Atiku also not from the same "evil" North or is his own different?

Na small question I dey ask oh? No be say ee too concern me. For all you know eating from the ground may have some benefits such as building your natural immunity. You never can tell.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by pmclogistics(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wanted to weep, but tears just couldn't flow. How we got to this point remains a mystery to me. But someday and somehow we shall be truly free.

9 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by meobizy(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
If the outrage starts and ends on social media then the people can keep their opinions to themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
All of you crying for these people should cry for yourselves instead, cause these are the people that decides who rules us and it's pathetic.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by paddyofboss(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is working
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Gforce2019: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:

Eediot, Atiku is from where?
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by johnaruson(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari said he used the Amajiri GEJ built school for to vote out president Jonathan. Now he abandoned Amajiri to the gutters.

5 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by boxypane(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
nzeobi:
all the know is 4+4. in APC zombies voice, it's better to have integrity and eat from the road.
No give yourself heart attack o. No be Buhari cause your problems. Where is the Gombe state govt in your response? Or na picture u look take judge.

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
I remember the days almajiri boys will not collect eba from you...but now...Buhari happened.

Goodluck built standard schools for them but they refused to use it for said purpose so these poor kids can remain under their perpetual control for near slave labour and election disruptions

7 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
They are picking integrity

4 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by bkool7(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Excaperx:
Buhari people, it's like normal thing for them

Spit

They're not Atiku ppl again?

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
This picture is staged.
Someone poured the food on the ground, either knowing the kids will eat it or paid them to.
This is 2019, I chose not to believe everything I see on the internet.
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Temple1288(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
pmclogistics:
I wanted to weep, but tears just couldn't flow. How we got to this point remains a mystery to me. But someday and somehow we shall be truly free.

Hahaha!

A country bathing with the blood of their so-called citizens will never be free. Whichever way you look at it- sorry.. Just find a way to get outta there!

6 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by RexTramadol1: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
şąd̾d̾ęŋįŋɠ
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by bkool7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
The only solution to this is for the leaders in the North to come together and abolish this age long Alimangiri tradition.

If it is prohibited, everyone in the north will start having only kids they can afford to cater for.

This is the responsibility of all politicians in the north

9 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Parada: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
What party is governing Gombe state ? Pls tell me it the devilish papa deceiving pikin satanic Biafran party
nzeobi:
all the know is 4+4. in APC zombies voice, it's better to have integrity and eat from the road.
McStoic:

Condemn what.......... Are you a learner?
NothingDoMe:
Let's condemn this biko.
Let's not allow APC tag this as integrity. They like to talk nonesense a lot.
Ajuma002:
Buhari president of almajiris
chemgee:
Is that why they see giving 10k to traders as poverty alleviation? Is that why they think every successful man in the country is corrupt? No No No..
#PovertyIsNotAVirtue
DMerciful:
sirusX:
I wonder when the North would be developed. The quota wahala just goes to show that it is a system that the government doesn't have plan on changing

There are bright children up North, which I have seen from my brief encounter in some states.

I just hope they can transcend from the past to a future where majority of the people in the North can compete globally in terms of their well-being, education and economy
Excaperx:
when atiku wins and restructure this useless country..
The south will have no business with them again
McStoic:
This is family business, nothing konsain me. The northern elites want it so, who am i to say otherwise. So far they insist on the Daura dulla.rd, long may their ''integrity'' continue.
Asshurbanipali:
Where are the SAI BABA CREW? :
It is very clear even from the comments on Twitter that everyone in Nigeria is tired and cannot wait for Buhari to be voted out.
Mrexcell:

This is exactly what they get for voting for their jihadist god buhari. Gej is the only one who truly cares for them he built a lot of almajiri schools all over the north for them to at least get basic aducation but today the same bohari has abandoned and allowed all those schools to go to waste.
Asshurbanipal:

Those guys are something else. The enlightened ones seem to love it that way for their political gain
Asshurbanipal:
I live in niger state. When I see comments from people like Quotasystem here on nairaland I would rather bury my spoilt food inside the ground than put it in the dustbin for these almajiri to pick it and eat. They are already bragging how buhari will win because he is god in the north despite increasing poverty and the north being worst hit
kernel001:
While some APCs are shouting 4+4. One qualification to be an APC member is dementia.
profeazy:
Next level will be eating rotten food from dust bin! Say no to the lifeless! Vote Atiku Abubakar!
haladadon:
I asked one northerner and he said it's not Buhari decisions in Aso Rock that cause hunger. That it is God that cause hunger. I no fit argue again
uzobaby:
So what did Buhari actually achieve in the North? ?? IS it integrity those children are picking from the ground? ??
Oyimeoyimemua:
Upnorth they see it as nothing
dlondonbadboy:
SaiBaba
[quote author =Ojiofor post=75923597] That is a sign of integrity. [/quote]
doctokwus:
Tell me if these ones won't queue in their thousands if they are assured of one plate of rice, that all other candidates are infidels and Buhari is the only true Muslim.
These are the kind of propaganda and voters the likes of Ghanduje and Masari are hoping on to get their 5 and 3million votes respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by gassbee: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is not new na, is a normal thing in d north, dat is d trend for so many years back

5 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by YorubaEmir: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
those children are even looking fresh
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Denial is a potent drug
Even the Northerners know it's a problem

meobizy:
This picture is staged.
Someone poured the food on the ground, either knowing the kids will eat it or paid them to.
This is 2019, I chose not to believe everything I see on the internet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.