Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (65203 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emmanuel226(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
nna, i think say na only some set of people this hunger hold oh
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emmanuel226(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
i'm on my way to inec office

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Yankee101: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Na school go put food for their table?

I blame their parents for giving birth to kids they can't take care...

Not all their parents are poor. Some in the North believe it is religious piety to send a child to an Islamic school under a renowned scholar. They sometimes actually pay to be placed under the malam.
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
North should be recolonized

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emmanuel226(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
hmmm .. if no be one tin eh, i for just carry this children go spar to go chop free food

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by DavidEsq(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
haladadon:
I asked one northerner and he said it's not Buhari decisions in Aso Rock that cause hunger. That it is God that cause hunger. I no fit argue again

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emmanuel226(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
abegi, make una enjiy una selfs jare, make una no mind those people wey dey here dey talk trash
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mrexcell:

This is exactly what they get for voting for their jihadist god buhari. Gej is the only one who truly cares for them he built a lot of almajiri schools all over the north for them to at least get basic aducation but today the same bohari has abandoned and allowed all those schools to go to waste.
How many Almajaris would have benefited from those schools? A drop in the bucket

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Born2Breed(f): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why are we lamenting. The northern elite love it this way.

Its their way and it will always be there. To them God gives children, they have the highest rate of out of school kids, homeless kids,highest illiteracy rate, highest divorce rate and so much more. Most of this kids grandmothers are below 30yrs.
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Dollabiz: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
growing.pains
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by denjjy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
here in Zamfara, very young children that are still suppose to be under parental care were seen hopelessly roaming about, no food, no education, no shelter, no healthcare, no hope, the only thing they have is religion. they sleep anywhere they like just like an estranged animal, if you wash ur pot and pour the water away, they will mob the wastes like vultures scavenging on carcasses of dead animals looking for the remnants of food to eat. the first time I saw them, I was so touched by their poor conditions that I was almost crying but funny enough, to them here it has no meaning. The term "Almajiri" is a national disgrace, there's urgent need for Government both at state and federal level to enact a law that will regulate birth control in the north and prosecuting any parent that allow his child/children to roam about aimlessly in the street. I pity those children alot. But don 't worry dudes, by Gods' grace if I become the president of Nigeria tomorrow I will take you all off the street.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by goaldynboy: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Parada:
What party is governing Gombe state ? Pls tell me it the devilish papa deceiving pikin satanic Biafran party

seunmsg:

What about the governor of the state? The president cannot do everything. Dankwambo has been the governor of Gombe since 2011, what exactly has he done for his people?

Can you swear with your life that Almajiri can only be found in Gombe State?!

Good luck Jonathan did something to alleviate Almajiri; what has your lifeless god done to take them out of the streets?!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
denjjy:
here in Zamfara, very young children that are still suppose to be under parental care were seen hopelessly roaming about, no food, no education, no shelter, no healthcare, no hope, the only thing they have is religion. they sleep anywhere they like just like an estranged animal, if you wash ur pot and pour the water away, they will mob the wastes like vultures scavenging on carcasses of dead animals looking for the remnants of food to eat. the first time I saw them, I was so touched by their poor conditions that I was almost crying but funny enough, to them here it has no meaning. The term "Almajiri" is a national disgrace, there's urgent need for Government both at state and federal level to enact a law that will regulate birth control in the north and prosecuting any parent that allow his child/children to roam about aimlessly in the street. I pity those children alot. But don 't worry dudes, by Gods' grace if I become the president of Nigeria tomorrow I will take you all off the street.
but they produce most of our local foods,and also food is said to be cheaper over there,how come they re starved ?

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by bigcasava1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
So? Are they not cows?
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by bigcasava1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are u calling Benue north? U are mad
krattoss:
but they produce most of our local foods,and also food is said to be cheaper over there,how come they re starved ?

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by precious1967(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
this is what the present government wants for every body in Nigeria but God forbid it and not in my area.

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by cattylove7(f): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
haladadon:
I asked one northerner and he said it's not Buhari decisions in Aso Rock that cause hunger. That it is God that cause hunger. I no fit argue again
yes o, that's there aboki for you,they believe God does everything and is behind. All things, a very demonic faith

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
This picture is staged so that it can be Politicize
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Shaev7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
The same scumbags will shout Said baba and 4+4...

3 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by gidjah(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
I live in niger state. When I see comments from people like Quotasystem here on nairaland I would rather bury my spoilt food inside the ground than put it in the dustbin for these almajiri to pick it and eat. They are already bragging how buhari will win because he is god in the north despite increasing poverty and the north being worst hit
ignore them bro, we that live up north here with them have that to deal with, most guys down south don't even know what we go through here

His followers are quite demonic and uneducated. So blinded by religion. And tribalism, they do not worth an iota of help from anyone,

8 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigcasava1:
Are u calling Benue north? U are mad
the guy I quoted was referencing Zamfara..learn to be polite.u might not know who is who

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by tsinzu: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na normal thing for north
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Slynation(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't have any thing to say about this other than "Sai Baba"
Their fathers gat the opportunity to chose btw progress and failure, but as usual they all wanna go to the next level of Poverty.... #SafeJourney

5 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by goaldynboy: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
This picture is staged so that it can be Politicize

Shut it! My friiieeend!!

YOU DIDNT READ WHERE THEY STATED THAT THE FOOD FELL FROM A 'MAMA PUT' TRANPORTING HER FOOD WITH A KEKE TRICYCLE?!!

Almajiri does worse than picking food from the ground;

Some of them eat from dust bin!

Some of them snatch food from restaurant!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
And these are the animals that Buhari and the APC boast of as their loyal voters? The animals that put Buhari in power over civilised people like us?

3 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by denjjy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
denjjy:
If I should secure a good job after my service year here in Zamfara, I will go back to the state and consult both parentS and Government to release at least 3 of the Almajiris to me, I will relocate them to my state and fund their education from primarily school to tertiary institution. May God Almighty help me to fulfil this promise. I believe Almajiris are nation builder and bunches talents lying fallow.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by neonly: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Me I don't pity them leave them now they will still shout sai baba

1 Like

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Jimmyubah2: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:
According to Punch Newspaper these children were seen picking foods from bare floor.
The excerpt reads
"Caption this photo.
Almajiris feeding from the bare ground after a minor accident involving a tricycle ND a food vendor at Liberty Junction, GRA, Gombe, Gombe State on Tuesday.
#Nigeriadecides #Nigeriadecides2019"
This is nothing nah!!! Oh!!! So they have not seen almajiris picking food from dust bin? Thank God this is a bare floor and not dustbin.
Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by norriswood(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
nzeobi:
all the know is 4+4. in APC zombies voice, it's better to have integrity and eat from the road.
....u re mumu ..how many almajiri atuku help...reset ur brain dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.