Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! (8725 Views)

Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay smiley
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author =West601 post=75930119]depends on your definition of weak in a Lady[/quote]weak in d eyes of men ,who sees strong or an army lady as a man ,

Weakness has a lot of definition ,
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont tell me that weak ladies are those innocent choir ladies we see at imo state catholic churches ,Amaka! Dont even go there! Because those ones are "SLOW POISON" who snatches people's husbands even souls with all desperation.
(Some will criticise me but i will not cower because i was brought up with truth kudos 2 my lion dad).

To the topic ,Weak ladies they appear so angelic during holy communion, But will go to ORON 2pm midnight market for the dead "to get that dark powers in any little challenges they face,
They appear so weak physically ,but can blackmail an innocent top army general to his untimely death(what strongest guys cant do).

They appear so vulnerable and fragile but has a demon friend Yes ! demon as in D.E.M.O.N ,they are always their best friends telling them who to send to an unknown destination,
If i list all they do it will reach page 8 ,because i was once in their midst(BUT MEN ARE JUST EMPTY ,no offense please).
On the other side what defines a strong lady ?
They are refined ladies with factors such as : -
× Disciipline ,Maybe , because they are trained like men(eg me)
× Maltreatment :- this factor might influence a lady and make her strong with valient and angelic mind!
Open secrets about these sects, -

: [s]They hate diabolism "JUJU " they rather die than use it.[/s]
: They always have strong desire to do what is right.

: [s]They are fiercely loyal /and no one can take away loyalty away from them[/s].
: They do not need validation from friends,family and boyfriends unlike slayqueens who will rush to babalawos(pastors) For validations!
: They can pick up their broken hearts and mould it to masterpiece, Unlike weak ladies who will invoke satan to burn up their boyfriends.
NB: Their Attributes are many i need rest abeg!

I STILL REMAIN THAT MAJOR,

Many ladies (whether weak or strong) are unpredictable
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Many ladies (whether weak or strong) are unpredictable
but some has edge over d other
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
but some has edge over d other
smiley
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by blujoi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
I agree, weak ladies are more dangerous to men than strong ladies, with strong ladies u know what to expect

2 Likes

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
weak in d eyes of men ,who sees strong or an army lady as a man ,

Weakness has a lot of definition ,
well to me dia ain't any weak lady on earth,have u heard DAT old skul song by shaggi?STRENGTH OF WOMAN,,, weather na nurse or army,woman na woman and man na man BT al ave classes
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by paddyboi: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont tell me that weak ladies are those innocent choir ladies we see at imo state catholic churches ,Amaka! Dont even go there! Because those ones are "SLOW POISON" who snatches people's husbands even souls with all desperation.
(Some will criticise me but i will not cower because i was brought up with truth kudos 2 my lion dad).

To the topic ,Weak ladies they appear so angelic during holy communion, But will go to ORON 2pm midnight market for the dead "to get that dark powers in any little challenges they face,
They appear so weak physically ,but can blackmail an innocent top army general to his untimely death(what strongest guys cant do).

They appear so vulnerable and fragile but has a demon friend Yes ! demon as in D.E.M.O.N ,they are always their best friends telling them who to send to an unknown destination,
If i list all they do it will reach page 8 ,because i was once in their midst(BUT MEN ARE JUST EMPTY ,no offense please).
× Maltreatment :- this factor might influence a lady and make her strong with valient and angelic mind!

: They hate diabolism "JUJU " they rather die than use it.

: They are fiercely loyal /and no one can take away loyalty away from them.
: They do not need validation from friends,family and boyfriends unlike slayqueens who will rush to babalawos(pastors) For validations!
: They can pick up their broken hearts and mould it to masterpiece, Unlike weak ladies who will invoke satan to burn up their boyfriends.

Analqueen. You gone from Female to Male? Lols thats a Major TRANSformation lols.

Back to topic. Aint no weak and Strong ladies. All women can be weak or strong depending on the situation.

Some ladies (who used to be laid back) lose their husbands and that forces them to man up and become strong or hard for the sake of the children.

The so called hardest chick has a soft spot for someone or something.

Some girls cry at the first sign of adversity yet they are more dangerous than you know.

Just play the game with your 2 eyes open
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
paddyboi:

Analqueen. You gone from Female to Male? Lols thats a Major TRANSformation lols.

Back to topic. Aint no weak and Strong ladies. All women can be weak or strong depending on the situation.

Some ladies (who used to be laid back) lose their husbands and that forces them to man up and become strong or hard for the sake of the children.

Some girls cry at the first sign of adversity yet they are more dangerous than you know.

y wont i go 2 be male(m)

because of my ideology some believe am a man ,wen my parents ar training me wt ironhand no one was there,
enough is enough dis place,

i wl be a man till dey apologise
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
paddyboi:

remember weakness has so many definitions
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
West601:
well to me dia ain't any weak lady on earth,have u heard DAT old skul song by shaggi?STRENGTH OF WOMAN,,, weather na nurse or army,woman na woman and man na man BT al ave classes
for example weak girls i mean ar d ones men challenges espiacially here n dey go dumb ,
without participating 4 months only 2 come back cowering lyk a shivering leech ...now some brave women ar afraid of being called a wh.ore .Me am a lioness (4get am in military) nobody sings 2 my dancesteps ..
(i sing n dance )

dis set of girls has no single fire burning in dem ,dey ar curse 2 women folk ,
In real life u reject intimidations n injustice evilmen wl tell u wl u marry at all ,in nairaland u create a topic of revolution n change some cursed n foolish bastards wl tell u ,u arent woman u ar a man .To dem women ar goat and fools only gud at prostitutions, sex , covet all sort of weak vices

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
princfred:
Africa.
U mean dat dark n blind continent
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nb: AND DOS BASTARDS FOOLS SLINDIND INTO MY DM SHUD BE CAUTIONED ,
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci wetin be ur problem, u just dy disturb us since. By the tym nairaland trolls will come for u ehh. U'll regret comin here. If u're preeq starved just say it nd go in peace. U b major no mean anytin.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
blujoi:
I agree, weak ladies are more dangerous to men than strong ladies, with strong ladies u know what to expect
some1 has 2 say d truth someday ,

am using my once freetime in d whole of 2018/19 to do dat
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
frm jupiter wink
never knew that in jupitar there are nigerian women there
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Westaslave2(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Strong girls are army ladies ,stop beating about d bush ,
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Cc lalasticlaca
Cc Mynd44

Cc : nwanyionisha , ishilove , blujoi ,rexy2030 , bamz ,alexious , lefulefu ,princfred , okenwaa , thegirlnextdoor , luminouz ,oosha123 , khiaa , koyyes , west601 , paddyboi , pabloosas , immhotep , ike24 , skills10 ,zolajpower cdcj
You mean physically weaker ladies are more manipulative eh grin

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
immhotep:
You mean physically weaker ladies are more manipulative eh grin
yes
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by enyi1: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont tell me that weak ladies are those innocent choir ladies we see at imo state catholic churches ,Amaka! Dont even go there! Because those ones are "SLOW POISONS" who snatches people's husbands even souls with all desperation.

I STILL REMAIN THAT MAJOR,e

U seem to be right but there's something more to do. Let me briefly state that I almost dated a soldier girl some years back. She was cool and into me but I couldn't further or rather commit in the relationship for many reasons. Firstly, I had my main babe that started life with me and I was scared of what this soldier could do to her and even me if she catches us. Secondly, there's this social stigma about soldier girls so bad that even when you want to present her to your family members, questions would be raised like wtf, can't you find another girl except soldier girl, etc. Thirdly men always are men, that means we may have to sample other pussiers from time to time and her being a security officer will never let you have your ways. In every relationship, there must be a fight once in a while even among brethren, when such fights break out will she intimidate u or just bow her head in submission to your will as her Lord and husband? Fourthly, barracks is not where many decent cool corporate guys like hanging out, like military zones keep off sign etc. So they should be doing the visitations. And this brings about my suggestion to you. Since most nice guys don't feel comfortable in barracks why don't you bring the girls out. Eg create Facebook groups of pretty single soldier girls ready and available for dating. You could also create such groups in to go, instagram, whatsapp groups etc and publish such groups interested people could go, find your match, do dms, hook up in town like normal people ( not in barrack) and start a life if they so desire. So do that and advertise such groups so men could pick there choice without fear or favor. Thanks.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
for example weak girls i mean ar d ones men challenges espiacially here n dey go dumb ,
without participating 4 months only 2 come back cowering lyk a shivering leech ...now some brave women ar afraid of being called a wh.ore .Me am a lioness (4get am in military) nobody sings 2 my dancesteps ..
(i sing n dance )

In real life u reject intimidations n injustice evilmen wl tell u wl u marry at all ,in nairaland u create a topic of revolution n change some cursed n foolish bastards wl tell u ,u arent woman u ar a man .To dem women ar goat and fools only gud at prostitutions, sex , covet all sort of weak vices

wowww!u really something else I guess why ur too vocal lyk D's cus ur a military personal,u don't blame d girls here u know women gat to be women dy hide dia pride deep in dark, and d guys here na dia way can u imagen DAT guys gossip lyk ladies Nd some r empty vessels DAT shouldn't b minded sometimes
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
(i sing n dance )

wowww!u really something else I guess why ur too vocal lyk D's cus ur a military personal,u don't blame d girls here u know women gat to be women dy hide dia pride deep in dark, and d guys here na dia way can u imagen DAT guys gossip lyk ladies Nd some r empty vessels DAT shouldn't b minded sometimes
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
West601:
dats d problm ,u think because am a military lady makes me behave lyk dat ,u got it wrong dear!
i av behave lyk dis 10yrs b4 military
read my post again pls
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
Strong girls are army ladies ,stop beating about d bush ,
Mtcheww
hahaha,easy ooo D's one dy hot
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
enyi1:

U seem to be right but there's something more to do. Let me briefly state that I almost dated a soldier girl some years back. She was cool and into me but I couldn't further or rather commit in the relationship for many reasons. Firstly, I had my main babe that started life with me and I was scared of what this soldier could do to her and even me if she catches us. Secondly, there's this social stigma about soldier girls so bad that even when you want to present her to your family members, questions would be raised like wtf, can't you find another girl except soldier girl, etc. Thirdly men always are men, that means we may have to sample other pussiers from time to time and her being a security officer will never let you have your ways. In every relationship, there must be a fight once in a while even among brethren, when such fights break out will she intimidate u or just bow her head in submission to your will as her Lord and husband? Fourthly, barracks is not where many decent cool corporate guys like hanging out, like military zones keep off sign etc. So they should be doing the visitations. And this brings about my suggestion to you. Since most nice guys don't feel comfortable in barracks why don't you bring the girls out. Eg create Facebook groups of pretty single soldier girls ready and available for dating. You could also create such groups in to go, instagram, whatsapp groups etc and publish such groups interested people could go, find your match, do dms, hook up in town like normal people ( not in barrack) and start a life if they so desire. So do that and advertise such groups so men could pick there choice without fear or favor. Thanks.
mature words frm a wiseman ! open ur ear n answer dis question am about 2 ask u " ar u a lion,
do u knw who a lion is?

lastly ,dating groups has been opened by fools 4 dia selfish reasons**
but knw it i av mandated somepple 2 create dat special dating center!
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dats d problm ,u think because am a military lady makes me behave lyk dat ,u got it wrong dear!
i av behave lyk dis 10yrs b4 military
read my post again pls
I guess ur Bea must be a general
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
West601:
I guess ur Bea must be a general
no answer ,secrets

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont tell me that weak ladies are those innocent choir ladies we see at imo state catholic churches ,Amaka! Dont even go there! Because those ones are "SLOW POISONS" who snatches people's husbands even souls with all desperation.

madam major, your post is far from the truth, but i agree to disagree... grin grin who wan chop frog jump grin grin
but this your name get as e be, analqueen, is that a sexual fantasy or something cheesy cheesy because i thought know that army girls are very conservative in every aspect
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
no answer ,secrets
Lol,,,I tink any man DAT gonna stick wit u must b an iron man
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Westaslave2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
West601:
hahaha,easy ooo D's one dy hot
which hot !
Tarnishing women who ar nt in d army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
West601:
Lol,,,I tink any man DAT gonna stick wit u must b an iron man
am dating a softman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? / An Invite To Mynd44 / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.