Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) (65377 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by LisaAnne(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is very unprofessional Only in nigeria It's my birthday today! Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile First ten people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Dchair2: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:
Really? Start encouraging a bad precedence, I just hope should the tables turn you'd still hold such position that you gleefully flaunt

Take this

They were so neglected previously..
So dehumanised in the last regime.
Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Dasuki is/was a case study....
They are human and can make choice..
They understand the word next level perfectly.
May God bless my gallant military men.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by michoim(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na sooo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ugofulfilled(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's heartbreaking when people who should show good sense of judgement throw caution to the wind. Posterity will judge us. I say again, posterity will judge us

etebefia:
Still trying hard to understand your badly structured sentences.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Achorise: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Dasuki is/was a case study.... that
I thought you were making sense.
I don’t know why some of you are full of sentiment.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Nobody is denying the fact that they are all human, the fact still remains that this act is unprofessional
am a buhari supporter But this very wrong. Uniformed personels are not suppose to take sides. Thats what makes them unique. Buratai should take note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Felixv: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
etebefia:

I understood him clearly.

How can we forget how money meant for the welfare of our military was diverted to private pockets.

God bless buhari

Sai buhari 2019 2023.

Never would lunatics and thieves like atiku and saraki rule us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
DP84:

The U.S. Military threw their support openly behind Trump prior the U.S Election. It is unprofessional in any way.

That said, neither Buhari nor Atiku mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Did you watch the briefing by the CAS today?, this was exactly what he was talking about or are you saying that the CAS is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by AngelicBeing: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad Any Christian that vote for Atiku /obi will end up in hell fire. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari
Trash grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
This is very unprofessional

That's why I don't pity them when BH kills them mercilessly.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by deomelo: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ugofulfilled(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
My initial quote was in response to Sarrki's write up. Thank you

ugofulfilled:
It's heartbreaking when people who should show good sense of judgement throw caution to the wind. Posterity will judge us. I say again, posterity will judge us

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Purej: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
These ones are illiterates nau, no sensible and well trained soldier will do this, It show how terrible gov't institutions has become. This can never happen in a civilized nation
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
can a soldier Resign?
Oyimeoyimemua:

They don't have this right pls, while we socialize let's learn in the process, even the CAS warn them over this this morning," if u have any political interest as a uniform man, you have until 22 to resign "these were his exact words this morning
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
etebefia:
Thats a lie. he said the truth, take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ray97:
am a buhari supporter But this very wrong. Uniformed personels are not suppose to take sides. Thats what makes them unique. Buratai should take note.
God bless you for at least knowing the truth and standing by it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by LordCenturion(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

U are pained?, if it was Atiku they do that for, you will say they are atikulating..... Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
You need next level reasoning
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ayusco85(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Only in nigeria

Can u pm me?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by akwunomy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
There have never been any professionalism in the Nigeria army...they need more education
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by osaweseforme(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm really tired of how our uniform men are behaving dis days, they shouldnt b political for democracy's sake n to think some persons are supporting dis is absurd
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by gare(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

My sister

They are also human

Stop talking like that go and check their ethics code they're not suppose to do that in civilized countries they would have lost their jobs, and you come here to say they're human too.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Naijboy: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:
God bless you guys

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

No wonder Boko haram boys are slaughtering you guys.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

Dasuki is/was a case study....

So, this regime is taking care of them? Why are they crying lack of arms and ammunitions?

You probably lack conscience due to religion.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by babalonimi: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Not only unprofessional bt also Criminal
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Gkemz: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
These are the same soldiers that will be deployed to aid rigging for APC. while the card readers that will be used are already being programmed by APC senatorial candidate.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by lastempero: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
No be dem dey fight boko.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by cutedharmee: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
That sign might mean something else amonh them... If u know u know wink
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ubongga(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

My sister
They are also human
do u even undastnd Wat bin a professional simple means.?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by olamimd: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
4 military men with 4 riffles displaying the 4 + 4 signs! NA ONLY WHO SABI FIT UNDERSTAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by mammanbawa: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fellow Nigerians
You're all invited to the official burial of the umbrella of thieves on the 23rd of February, 2019.
Venue: polling booth
Come one
Come all
If you quote me with insults
Before you click on submit
Remember
We're all entitled to our opinions
And lastly
Thunder fire PDP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Koralords: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

It is not wrong bro

It’s called freedom of association
You dont have sense ,so it's not wrong for soldiers to be Partizan ?if You want to support someone do so with your sense stop been an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.