Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) (65348 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by kaydee007(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
What a shame....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by purpledferanmi1: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nothing is wrong.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by nwanyionitsha: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

You need next level reasoning
If you are educated and exposed, you should know this is wrong. It is not just about elections.
Well,we thank God the world is watching.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Afonja007: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
deomelo:

And what makes you thing igbo soldiers are not supporting PMB? Or the soldiers in the picture have their tribes and regional affiliations tattooed on their forehead?

When people join the military, they do so because they love their country and they'll bleed for their country.

The are not petty and hateful bigots like jobless and hate mongering unpatriotic Igbos yelling like bingo on the internet.
ok let me ask which igbo terrorist group are killing people in the south east?ok let me say fulani herdsmen boko haram fulani bandits fulani cow thieves fulani kidnappers are they igbo people ,
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Nitah1: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I understand you but it's still very unprofessional of them. Did you watch the briefing by Buratai today? This is exactly what he was talking about. Uniform me are not allowed to do this
Stop wailing, did you see them with a PVC?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
shineeye1:

Instead of addressing the salient points raised you have resorted to unprovoked insults. If the army, police and other sovereign security outfits who are supposed to be unbiased umpires of elections begin to show open institutional political affiliation, how well will it serve the course of a free and fair election?

You don't seem to get the point at all?
Every Nigerian, including members of the armed forces, are affected by the CHOICE of who becomes their President.
How is indicating their preference, in such a subtle manner, tantamount to being BIASED?
Or is it that some of you don't even understand the meaning of the phrases you are using?
- How does their "finger sign" change the result of the vote you will cast on Saturday?

PDP and its corrupt followers are just CRYING WOLF all over the place because they are jittery.... they will lose on Saturday, that is a sure banker.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nitah1:
Stop wailing, did you see them with a PVC?
obviously u didn't get the point
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ayosam4real: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

They were so neglected previously..
So dehumanised in the last regime.
Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Dasuki is/was a case study....
They are human and can make choice..
They understand the word next level perfectly.
May God bless my gallant military men.
it is not in their perogative to support any candidates. The millitary should be apololitical in their dealing and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
They could be court marshal for this gross insurbodination
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by galaxy2020(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Useless partisan soilders, una go see the one wey pass una own.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Quorax:

So how come Boko Haram has killed more soldiers than never before during this regime. Me, I no get power to talk much. I love reality. Reality will do justice.

All these una constant search for support groups for buhari only points to one thing--fear of defeat!

You think this is a game, do you have any idea how many soldiers died during GEJ era that even the media never reported, Just ask anybody who worked at Teaching Hospital Maiduguri to fill you in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by newoffer: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad Any Christian that vote for Atiku /obi will end up in hell fire. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari
. have you eaten today? you sound ill
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]And these are the fools and[b] idiots Buhari issued shoot @ sight order [/b]against ballot box snatchers? Can this government convince Nigerians how these fellas will be fair in their dealings?

Of course common sense will never let you know the dangerous implication of polarizing the armed forces along political divide.

When did he issue this one?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by oluwaahmed: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
These are probably the ones collecting egunjè in the south. Their mates in NE will chop off their fingers if they seem them with the 4+4 sign
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

My sister

They are also human
There's NOTHING human about it,this is Unprofessional and not expected of a Soldier that is supposed to be Constitutionally Neutral..
Don't let bipartisan politics blind your sense of reasoning.. angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

It is not wrong bro

It’s called freedom of association
Freedom of Association by a Soldier on a Uniform?
Really,it's better to shut up and let people guess your intellectual capacity than to yarn crap and remove all doubt..
A SOLDIER ON UNIFORM DOES NOT HAVE ANY FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
candlewax:
soldiers too have rights to support whoever they deem fit as individuals, it will only be a problem when they try to thwart the will of the people
A Soldier on a Uniform has no right to show support to any Candidate,that is being Partisan and is highly Unprofessional..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oluchi10: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
i hope to see u displaying 4+4 in sambisa forest mumu
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by PromiseUche(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Army will disclaim this. That these are not our soldiers.

This is very wrong. #Partisants
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by thanknairaland1: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
the election killings will start from the barracks.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by FastShipping: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Unprofessional clowns.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by brightalo17: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Nobody is denying the fact that they are all human, the fact still remains that this act is unprofessional
Go and sue them .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Bnladan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
This is very unprofessional
whether unprofessional or not, these soldiers know their lives changed under this determined and courageous leader, hence the support for d continuity of his leadership. Buhari is a phenomena, u can't stop him.
I dedicate dis post to all well meaning Nigerians who want the progress of my dear country.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
DP84:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/802279001&ved=2ahUKEwi7hf-CxMrgAhWzoXEKHeKiCAAQFjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw16C5y7Nxi6N6AE1YfvoCPg&ampcf=1

That the Army is not partisan as a body does not mean its soldiers don't have the right to align and associate, so long it does not cloud their judgment.
If you are a Soldier and wants to support a political party,don't do it wearing a Soldier's Uniform, that is Unprofessional and Unethical..
That you support a particular Candidate shouldn't becloud your judgment on what is and is not proper..the Army you talk about is made up of Men and Officers and not Ghosts.
The article you referenced in no way showed where Soldiers actively Campaign for nor try to influence Trump's election..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
thats why ur friend boko haram use you for suya...

bastards...u will all rot in hell.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku iku pa e
OBItuary on saturday
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by degamemaster(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
nzeobi:
all the best to you guys though I feel it's better you focus on fighting boko Haram than playing politics.

These are not real soldiers but released boko haram terrorists converted recruited into the army. How do I know? No single real soldier would come out to support Buhari after being starved financially and materially by him to fight boko boys .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by precious1967(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
These guys are Boko Haram in soldiers uniform whom were directed by c-in-c to shoot at sight. Idi Amin era?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by DP84: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
donbenie:
If you are a Soldier and wants to support a political party,don't do it wearing a Soldier's Uniform, that is Unprofessional and Unethical..
That you support a particular Candidate shouldn't becloud your judgment on what is and is not proper..the Army you talk about is made up of Men and Officers and not Ghosts.
Lol! Where did you get this?

Below is a screenshot of IDENTIFIED ENLISTED PERSONNEL and OFFICERS who took part in the Trump vs Hilary survey.

Source: militarytimes

Plus, during the debate at the time, a question was even posed to Trump and it was mentioned by the moderator that he had been endorsed by the military and soldiers in Iraq over his then stance. It was one thing that greatly gave him an edge.

As an addition, a Soldier's loyalty is first to his country. There is a reason why they don't have their judgments clouded save their is a direct instruction from whoever to do what must be done. So what happens when a Soldier's candidate loses, does he repel the new candidate or switch allegiance? It's simple.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by OgogoroNo2: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
No wonder Boko boys de deal with our army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
DP84:

Lol! Where did you get this?

Below is a screenshot of IDENTIFIED ENLISTED PERSONNEL and OFFICERS who took part in the Trump vs Hilary survey.

Source: militarytimes
You're either deliberately trying to distort the Scenario to suit your narrative or you clearly don't get the difference..

It is one thing to fill out a survey on who you are privately supporting but quite another to get actively involved in an election campaign as a Uniformed Professional Soldier..

Am sorry if you can't see the difference then I can't help you,or maybe the Chief of Army Staff that gave a warning to Soldiers about showing bipartisan behavior recently also doesn't know what he is talking about..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.