Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) (65366 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Princedapace:

Hello bro. I know u may be paid to defend apc here. There is a media center..

But u know what. I don't belong to any party. That is why I can post anything.. Come and I will show u my posts on my social handle criticising pdp.

I am not hungry bro. I earn well. The military is an institution and does not belong to Buhari..

The problem this country has is that citizens like u make these politicians look intelligent.. Bro, public institutions don't belong to any politician. They belong to nigeria becus Buhari will rule, highest, 8 years and he will bow out.. But the public institutions will remain.

It is in the acts that established public institutions not to be political. There is a reason security agencies don't vote..

So when u see any of them openly showing support to a president, it is wrong. Everything is not about pdp vs apc.

That pdp member u hate, if he joins apc tomorrow, won't u celebrate him? That shows u the mentality of an average Nigerian.

Paid to defend APC?
Find something better to say abeg. I have worked hard enough, with good education and served my fatherland, to the point that if l stopped working TODAY, my ROI are enough to give me a moderately-comfortable lifestyle till l pass on.
Millions of people like me have "seen it all", from the military Govt of Gowon in the early 70's, to Shagari in 1979 and till date, l can confidently compare "governance".
I can tell you a govt that is "short-term" in vision, one that is profligate, one that is visionless, one that is long term, etc.
I can tell you the shortcomings of this APC Govt ( Nepotism and herdsman killings) and p can tell you the Govt has vision and it is good for the long term development of Nigerians.

I really don't know how old/young or how exposed (education work experience and travel) you are but they way some of you reason and conclude on important issues, make me weep for the future of this country.

I don't hate PDP members, l hate corrupt, visionless leadership and unfortunately, PDP has turned out to be the "production warehouse" of such characters!
I still hate the very few looters who have crossed to the APC.

PDP should stop fear mongering and face their election.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ewizard1: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

It is not wrong bro
It’s called freedom of association
Ha... this one brain have melt. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Abdex94(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=etebefia post=75928301] Still trying hard to understand your badly structured sentences.[haba fear GOD na if you find it hard to understand the sentence it shall be permanent with you oo!!!]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
donbenie:
Freedom of Association by a Soldier on a Uniform?
Really,it's better to shut up and let people guess your intellectual capacity than to yarn crap and remove all doubt..
A SOLDIER ON UNIFORM DOES NOT HAVE ANY FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION..

Stop foaming in the mouth over a hand sign by four soldiers. They are first Nigerians, human beings, before they are soldiers.
Go and vote according to your choice on Saturday and let us see how far your 5% can carry a corrupt and visionless candidate like Atiku.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by RTSC: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who cares?
The endorsement of these four illiterates in uniform does not influence me in anyway.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by pmclogistics(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm short of words to describe where we're headed in this country. If men in uniform can be this partisan, then we can kiss unity and patriotism goodbye cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by deomelo: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
Afonja007:
ok let me ask which igbo terrorist group are killing people in the south east?ok let me say fulani herdsmen boko haram fulani bandits fulani cow thieves fulani kidnappers are they igbo people ,
[/s]

We are talking about Nigerian brave warriors, not your fixation and evil preoccupation with terrorists and last time I checked, the only terrorists according to Nigeria are ipbs and BH
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
simpleseyi:

Go to court. Snatch ballot box and lose your life.

kiiiikikikikiki...

a bit harsh,but,o to ge....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bnladan:
whether unprofessional or not, these soldiers know their lives changed under this determined and courageous leader, hence the support for d continuity of his leadership. Buhari is a phenomena, u can't stop him.
I dedicate dis post to all well meaning Nigerians who want the progress of my dear country.
is that the issue? So Buratai that warned them is wrong Abi?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by donbenie(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Daboomb:

Stop foaming in the mouth over a hand sign by four soldiers. They are first Nigerians, human beings, before they are soldiers.
Go and vote according to your choice on Saturday and let us see how far your 5% can carry a corrupt and visionless candidate like Atiku.
Na you and your Imbecilic family of Down Syndrome Mutants that are foaming in the mouth,1DIOT..
What is the hand sign supposed to signify?F00L,swerve to your league of low IQ brethrens..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Sluvist(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
You guys should allow them to show their support, when they are dieing during last regime for lack of government support to carry out their duty, we also die, so let us all appreciate positive leaders.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
brightalo17:
Go and sue them .
You obviously don't get my point.. Apart from being unprofessional they are doing Buhari more harm because a wrong signal is sent out
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
the warnin is clear....dont forget nigerian army dont joke around....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Aladdin1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
na im make boko haram dey kill dem like fowl.useless unproffesional soujas meddling in partisan politics.they only know how to oppress innocent civilians. when they face armed bokoharam or militants they fall like flies.God punisi all of una.mtchew!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Iolo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:
God bless you guys

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Civil servants are permitted to be partisan but soldiers are not. This is very wrong.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
its funny somehow....kiiikiki...

nigerian army declared ballboxes to holy grails....

hahahahahaha....!!

i dont laugh tire this evening....

but they are right....this gra gra must stop....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Lankyscot(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
This one is just MAD.
sarrki:

Take this

They were so neglected previously..
So dehumanised in the last regime.
Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Dasuki is/was a case study....
They are human and can make choice..
They understand the word next level perfectly.
May God bless my gallant military men.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by concordetz: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
*SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!*
*Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.*
*Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption.* *He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.*
*It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her.* *President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.*
*Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?*
*Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.*
*Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.*
*Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:*
*Abdulrasheed Maina:*
*Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari.* *He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following* *recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.*
*CP Zakari Biu:*
*CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto.* *He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.*
*NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:*
*Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health.* *But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.*
*Mallam Ahmed Saleh.*
*Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court.* *Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.*
*Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.*

*-Faruk Adejoh-Audu*
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Kingspin(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Neither can you see anything wrong with your brain
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
concordetz:
*SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!*
*Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.*
*Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption.* *He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.*
*It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her.* *President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.*
*Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?*
*Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.*
*Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.*
*Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:*
*Abdulrasheed Maina:*
*Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari.* *He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following* *recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.*
*CP Zakari Biu:*
*CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto.* *He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.*
*NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:*
*Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health.* *But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.*
*Mallam Ahmed Saleh.*
*Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court.* *Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.*
*Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.*

*-Faruk Adejoh-Audu*

adeosun....minister for finance....
onnoghen....chief judge....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Princedapace(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Daboomb:

Paid to defend APC?
Find something better to say abeg. I have worked hard enough, with good education and served my fatherland, to the point that if l stopped working TODAY, my ROI are enough to give me a moderately-comfortable lifestyle till l pass on.
Millions of people like me have "seen it all", from the military Govt of Gowon in the early 70's, to Shagari in 1979 and till date, l can confidently compare "governance".
I can tell you a govt that is "short-term" in vision, one that is profligate, one that is visionless, one that is long term, etc.
I can tell you the shortcomings of this APC Govt ( Nepotism and herdsman killings) and p can tell you the Govt has vision and it is good for the long term development of Nigerians.

I really don't know how old/young or how exposed (education work experience and travel) you are but they way some of you reason and conclude on important issues, make me weep for the future of this country.

I don't hate PDP members, l hate corrupt, visionless leadership and unfortunately, PDP has turned out to be the "production warehouse" of such characters!
I still hate the very few looters who have crossed to the APC.

PDP should stop fear mongering and face their election.

Lol, u are exposed and u have nothing wrong with Buhari's led administration? Hahahaha, u must be dreaming. Hope u are aware of the saga rocking DSS and 5 billion naira?

My brother, pls, take the web out of your eyes, u need to clear it very well to understand that Buhari doesnt have what it takes to rule Nigeria very well. He is already old and out of touch. I cant believe u can be supporting a man who can not answer simple basic questions.

I weep for this country because sentiments and ethnic stupidity have made many not to reason properly.. U keep saying APC, PDP, that shows how ill you think because i do not see politics from the perspective of political parties..

The same people who crossed carpet to help Buhari win election, have returned again to the same party they abandoned. That shows one thing: these guys are the same.

U can deny all you care, the same men run this country. Buhari and his team are not clean too. The cabal in his office are very powerful and if u are highly connected, u will understand what happens in Aso Rock. U can as usual rebuke the claim but it is there bro.

Finally, you Buhari wine and dines with some people who have ruled this country for 16 years and he sees nothing wrong with that. My bro, i am not a political party person. All i want is a good leader who will not drive us into war again. Buhari can push this country into another war while his kids are abroad flexing money they didnt work hard for.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
This is very unprofessional
Yes, that is why they are being killed like chickens by the Boko boys. They are busy playing politics when they are supposed to be on standby. And their oga's are busy making the money of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by jumpmasta(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

My friend stop talking rubbish ..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by jumpmasta(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

My friend stop talking rubbish ..
Stop talking rubbish
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Sainttops(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
This is very unprofessional

Who professionalism help....... Japa and come along to next level
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Afonja007: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

We are talking about Nigerian brave warriors, not your fixation and evil preoccupation with terrorists and last time I checked, the only terrorists according to Nigeria are ipbs and BH
ok go to sambisa forest let me go to Aba ��������
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Bnladan(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
is that the issue? So Buratai that warned them is wrong Abi?
What part of "whether/or" do u not understand? undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by uchennaq(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mark my word, if this is true, these idiots will be dismissed from the Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nwodosis:
Are they from leprosy colony?
Military lepers! They're looking for Private to Lance corporal promotion.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol, even the soldiers know whats up - snatch and die. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by pooozeee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
It was deliberately done so that they will be withdrawn from fighting Boko Haram since they might have spent several years in the region without seeing their family

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by omonaijiria: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

It is not wrong bro

It’s called freedom of association

Zombies.

This are not even real soldiers.

This are clothed APC thugs for election

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.