Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) (65341 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Daboomb:

Keep quiet there

They are Nigerians and they are entitled to their own choice of candidate.

When the former CJN Walter Onnoghen was hobnobbing with and having an election strategy meeting with Atiku in Dubai, you did not say it was unprofessional.

Moreover, this is their President and C-in-C.
Alright, go and sack them, you hear.
The way you sound tells alot about your person, what is wrong is wrong... Cjn ploting with the position is also wrong... The problem is you allow politicians and the parties they belong to consume your conscience.
Why Was The CAS warning this morning if it's right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Quorax: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Reported By pdp media online miscreants
Nigerian OnlIne Crusader...that is me. My allegiance is to my country.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by koyeni(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
undecided

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Quorax:

So how come Boko Haram has killed more soldiers than never before during this regime. Me, I no get power to talk much. I love reality. Reality will do justice.

All these una constant search for support groups for buhari only points to one thing--fear of defeat!

Democracy is a game of numbers and adding more numbers can only mean more votes.
Go and ask the 5% people why they have never produced a President since after their failed secession war?
It's simply because they are not smart people so they can't "align and gather the numbers"

Think a beg, l nor fit shout.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by greenguy: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
You used to speak sense young man, I hope all is well with you?

sarrki:

Take this

They were so neglected previously..
So dehumanised in the last regime.
Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.
Dasuki is/was a case study....
They are human and can make choice..
They understand the word next level perfectly.
May God bless my gallant military men.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by deomelo: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Koralords:

You also don't have sense if you think am Ipob

To start with, I did not call you ipob, must be guilty conscience and inability to read and comprehend simple English words on your part

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by rainylad(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

You need next level reasoning

You completely lack common sense...same wit your fellow "sai barber" zombies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Shugargal(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I understand you but it's still very unprofessional of them. Did you watch the briefing by Buratai today? This is exactly what he was talking about. Uniform me are not allowed to do this
Bros leave these people that talk as if they don't know a security personnel is very neutral when it comes to electoral activities, they hailing them base on their personal interest. I think the Mopol guys that did same are being investigated now, now army Com join them. they can't say they're ignorant of their act, am even shying away from this kind of fool display.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Laple0541:

My friend where did you get the picture from? Didn't they have names? Which cantonnement did they belong?.......

In this era where even thiefs get military uniforms for rubbery purposes, It's very easy for haters of good government to get police and army uniforms, take pictures with it in PMB's reelection gesture and post it online claiming he has the supports of the military to rig the election bla bla bla, so you need to be careful before posting something like this though I know you did it out of love for good governance.

Ask your hq

I mean wadata plaza
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Explain please...unprofessional in what way?
Thanks for asking, as a uniform man you are not allowed to align yourself with any political party, Buratai warned the military men this morning about this. Besides, I think they are doing Buhari more harm than good because many will begin to think that he will use the uniform men to compromise the process even when that's not the case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by wese90(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Lol

A prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

Work on yourself Bro and make millions if not billions. These people kids are not here campaigning and defending their parents.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by anonymous1759(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
This is very unprofessional

Indeed hope you would say the same if for Atiku??
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

The way you sound tells alot about your person, what is wrong is wrong... Cjn ploting with the position is also wrong... The problem is you allow politicians and the parties they belong to consume your conscience.
Why Was The CAS warning this morning if it's right?

Stop being a hypocrite!
When Onnoghen was arraigned before a competent court , were you people not the same ones baying for war?
Where was your sense of justice then?

The CAS was warning about being partisan to the point of being used to commit any form of illegality (rigging) or exhibit "disloyalty to the military chain of command".
We all know the military can't do that.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
maasoap:

Everyone already knows where his or her vote will go.
Even at that we should condem what is wrong and applaud what is right no matter what political party is involved an
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by LordCenturion(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I like it when people on this platform share opinions without sounding insultive, I don't align myself with any of the political parties because I see no reason for that, have said that, did u watch Buratai warning them over this act this morning? Or are you saying that Buratai is supporting Atiku...?
I say things the way I see them no matter who is involved.
The point is uniform men are not suppose to align with Any political party and this act is even doing more harm to Buhari because it's sending a wrong signal

This is not the first time politicians has been using uniform men to archive their aims,as for me, am not in support of any party as well but PDP are too desperate this time to take over the power, the one they dey ruled for 16years without any impact on the country, the country is still struggling, yet we keep seeing old faces in circulation, my first choice candidate is Sowore, my last choice candidate is Atiku,am a neutral person, although APC are not okay to my satisfaction but military regimes and PDP has destroyed things beyond repair, I don't see APC as the one that will repair it here,because they don't hav the capability due to the president they introduced,but I see it as a first step to win Northern people heart , beside I can't judge them now because even buhari himself spent almost 16 months out of his tenure in hospital..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by openmine(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Men in uniform or better still security operatives are supposed to be apolitical!

The day i saw a "buhari 2019" emblem attached to the efcc boss's suit,i knew our security operatives are just tools in the hands of the current administration!

I can begin to imagine what will transpire on Saturday esp considering the unguarded and senseless order by general president Buhari!
And to think some folks are even applauding what these armed men are doing simply shows how badly we have fallen as a country!

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by ZEROOOOOES(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:
God bless you guys

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

sEE FOOD FOR BOKO HARAM..WHEN UNA START TO DEY CRY..OLD MACHINE GUN..BIGIN PUSH AMOURED CAR..UNA GO DEY on una own..foolish zombies
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Benobute: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Trouble in the land buhari ready to set Nigeria on fire. United Nation must see this picture.. There are call Nigerian army not apc army. This is dangerous
Buhari must go
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by deomelo: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Useless Igbos and unpatriotic elements run to NL and the internet to brag and display their happiness when terrorist kill our brave men and women in uniform, they love to portray our brave worriers as demoralized men and women in uniform, but it's actually the other way around because our brave warriors are upbeat, steadfast, have love of country and her leadership.

Our brave warriors obviously don't want looters, evil clowns and anti Nigerian elements lording over them.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
LordCenturion:

This is not the first time politicians has been using uniform men to archive their aims,as for me, am not in support of any party as well but PDP are too desperate this time to take over the power, the one they dey ruled for 16years without any impact on the country, the country is still struggling, yet we keep seeing old faces in circulation, my first choice candidate is Sowore, my last choice candidate is Atiku,am a neutral person, although APC are not okay to my satisfaction but military regimes and PDP has destroyed things beyond repair, I don't see APC as the one that will repair it here,because they don't hav the capability due to the president they introduced,but I see it as a first step to win Northern people heart , beside I can't judge them now because even buhari himself spent almost 16 months out of his tenure in hospital..
We hope for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by kleverley(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad Any Christian that vote for Atiku /obi will end up in hell fire. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari

if truly u are a Christian as u claim
u ought to know that judgement ain't for humans

perhaps one cannot go to hell fire becos he or she exercised franchise
so I candidly do not get the message u are passing across
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by colestephan86: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:
God bless you guys

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
I drove along shagamu Abeokuta express way and I saw the rail line construction. Wahalai that lifeless man" tried o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Princedapace(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

Each time they witnessed tragedy which is certain, PDP and it's hierarchy would be first to use it against them.
I love and talk with them more often and all they needed is word of encouragement.

Still unprofessional.. It doesnt make sense..

They are still dying now. They are still complaining.. These guys u see here are products of failed educational system.

Typically in nigeria, just buy quarter bag of rice and give to a family, they will vote for u..

What does that tell u? It tells u that many are mentally uninformed..

Pay soldiers salary and they will sing ur praise and vote for u forgetting all the stuff u denied them..

If u are happy that ur military is openly showing political affiliation, I'm sorry, u are also a product of failed educational system..

What may happen in this country is crazy.. As police men and soldiers are openly showing political affiliation, I pray we don't head into war. Or system break down becus others may copy them.

Any ways, my prayer is for God to grant me this visa wey u dey chase, make I leave the unprofessionally managed country for una..

Becus the number of stupid people too plenty.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by berrystunn(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
bender79:
When military shows support....if you know, you know.....

This once get levels??
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by BlaQJeeZ: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
All the armed forces has been pocketed by federal government, the masses are defenseless. there will be serious harassment in this forthcoming elections..... just like Ekiti and Osun state. God save this country from the hand of oppressors.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Daboomb: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Which hell fire are you threatening Nigerians with?....
Nigeria right now is hell fire under Buhari,....please find another place to place the threat ......

We are all in hell fire,...a country governed by Muslims can not have peace

Sorry Bro, I understand that you confirmed that you are in hell fire, with many of your types who feed fat on corruption! grin grin

Fortunately, people like me and millions who see beyond illicit money, are thanking God because we are doing good and even moving to the next level of enjoyment

Now, a lot of people don't drive within Abuja, they simply hop-on and hop-off one of Buhari trains.
Go everywhere, construction of roads, rail is providing jobs, agriculture is booming and farmers are turning millionaires, 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing at a dizzying pace, traders and market women are being assisted to boost their capital.... and you are here "burning in hell"?

I pity you, lazy PDP Yoot.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nwodosis:
a

hahahahahahahahaha....!!....military are tellin you who they prefer....

fee dee fee fvcked up....

such a neglect is unbearable for a warrior....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by brainboss1: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is wrong, the millitary is supposed to be non-partisan.
It makes me wonder if the real directive is not to shoot PDP ballot box snatchers on site, dont even quote me thats its only PDP that snatch ballot boxes. We all know they both do.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by Afonja007: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Enemies of the state are dangerous set of people
my questions is this what will happen to igbo soldiers that did not support buhari?no wonder boko haram are killing Nigerian soldiers like chicken, now I believe that boko haram is northern agenda,any southerner that died fighting boko haram for buhari the person died for nothing, Jesus look at this people
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by cr7lomo: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
sarrki:

Take this

It's now very certain that you are delusional
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) by justtoodark: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
BlaQJeeZ:
All the armed forces has been pocketed by federal government, the masses are defenseless. there will be serious harassment in this forthcoming elections..... just like Ekiti and Osun state. God save this country from the hand of oppressors.

i tell you...i rather go to sleep and wake up when its over....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.