Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (9805 Views)

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Lush100(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
very true op.

the ladies under such homes usually have difficulty keeping to their mums instruction/advice. they make unusually many friends, open but easily misled. this I know. it depends also at what stage the father died/left. already grown up kids before the split usually may turn out well because of focus.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by meelahgold(f): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lie
My friend was raise by a single mother but he is very responsible.
Quite, humble, very discipline and above all well mannered.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by meelahgold(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lie
My friend was raise by a single mother but he is very responsible.
Quite, humble, very discipline and above all well mannered.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by luvyaself95(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:

just watched, you might disagree but i promise you she won't allow you to move out and will always not trust your girl friend when you bring her home

you are like a surrogate husband to her. she might even sabotage your relationship
You're making me laugh unnecessary for saying you don't witness..
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Most of them are the "what's she bringing to the table" gang.

They lack that idea of responsibility a man shoulders. I won't blame them, after all they saw their mom toil to take care of them.
move with the times.
No lazy women allowed.

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Uglymugg: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:

you are becoming a mama's boy that wont leave home early.

Lmfao. Who the fvck is behind this monicker

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by greenek: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jaysolu:
He ain't wrong tho
Jst cuz yu guys didn't turn out like dat doesn't mean others will
I have a friend who matches this research

Don't join the stupid fellow. Those that grew up with a father and mother and still turn out bad, would it be right to use them to describe the whole sample?

Pastor Adeboye's father died when he was very young

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Shinjitsu: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
My brother you are very right. I support you 100%
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by bukarbi(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Good day,

My name is Bukar Beto Ismail.
I made a transfer of #5,000
From my Access Bank account
To one Opera Blessing with the account number

Using *901*1*5000*0785712152#

The transfer was successful but it's not meant for the beneficial above. It's a wrong transfer please help me. The account officer called his phone but he refused to agree on paying back the money. please help me out. This is the phone number 07069139523.

.. Thank you..

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by goldfish80(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2019
wetdick:

you are just calling successful american, i live in Nigeria and my experiences is what i am writing about.
You're argument is totally flawed. Stereotypes and wrong profiling like yours have caused a lot of untimely deaths.
One of Nigeria's strong men Obasanjo was actually raised by a single mom. Even your president, Buhari lost his father at a young age. You can't look these two in the eyes and call them sisi men.

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by sacajawea: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2019
fatymore:
Its a lie, my brothers and I were raised by our step mothers, and I can tell you they are the best man, brother, husband and everything you will ever wished for...strong, handsome, religious, brilliant, bold...They are my yardstick for ......
Lol why Put Handsome there grin ?? What that Gat to do with anything Lol
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by fatymore(f): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2019
sacajawea:

Lol why Put Handsome there grin ?? What that Gat to do with anything Lmao!
go and sleep
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by sacajawea: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2019
fatymore:
go and sleep
Come and Cuddle me to bed na cry
With that Your Soft Hands cry
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by sacajawea: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2019
I bet it with you that Nwanyi whatever Is So dumb she Will never Get find that Love she is so Desperate For.
Boys Don show am pepper Cos she's foolish Boys Go still show am more pepper as She's still foolish
Mumu Girl
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Osyxcel(m): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Jaysolu:
He ain't wrong tho
Jst cuz yu guys didn't turn out like dat doesn't mean others will
I have a friend who matches this research

It's not a research, it's an observation of which the result is based on hasty generalization/conclusion.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by dokyOloye: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanneni:
move with the times.
No lazy women allowed.
Nigerian girls keep talking about broke men,manly responsibility etc as if the female gender is a disability.
I thank God 4 my mum who had a job from day 1 and I can see it rubbed off on my sisters.
Very practical girls,Zero drama,

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Nigerian girls keep talking about broke men,manly responsibility etc as if the female gender is a disability.
I thank God 4 my mum who had a job from day 1 and I can see it rubbed of on my sisters.
Very practical girls,Zero drama,
that i respect a lot.
I hate it when these girls make it seem like you gotta pay all of their bills simply because you married them.
I will be the last human on earth to ever marry a stay at home mom.
Even though there is this smallie now that keeps making my head to start "turninoninown",what i am doing now is grooming.
Making her ready for the society and to an extent the world of capitalism. cool
No lazy women!
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Alexgeneration(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2019
xendra:
no idiot! we don't Bleep random people in the name of dating, that's for children like you. that's what I'm talking about the guys I kept leavingtongue

it is the low self esteem that makes y'all want to bed as many women as possible, my brothers don't feel they have to, neither do I. we know sex is not something to throw around unlike those with both parent who keep proving their parent have failed in their upbringing

@ the bolded,

Those are the trademarks of children raised by single mothers. Always insulting everybody just to make a point. Always bitter and full of bile.

You're really living up to the tag of children raised by a single mother.

Just see a therapist,cos you need to heal.

P.S Take some sugar,cos the bile and bitterness is too much.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by folake4u(f): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Heartbender:
Boy, stupidity never got this precise! grin my father died 14 years ago. I am a lawyer, a serial entrepreneur, a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ being God and everything, I have never tasted beer nor smoked, I do not have a child yet, I have never contemplated being a cultist, an uncultist or juju worshipper, never scammed anyone, and you need help

I throway salute! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Poanan: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Heartbender:
Boy, stupidity never got this precise! grin my father died 14 years ago. I am a lawyer, a serial entrepreneur, a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ being God and everything, I have never tasted beer nor smoked, I do not have a child yet, I have never contemplated being a cultist, an uncultist or juju worshipper, never scammed anyone, and you need help

You're mum is not a single mother. What he meant by single is baby mama kind of thing. Although, the assumptions are not always right
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by xendra: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Alexgeneration:

@ the bolded,

Those are the trademarks of children raised by single mothers. Always insulting everybody just to make a point. Always bitter and full of bile.

You're really living up to the tag of children raised by a single mother.

Just see a therapist,cos you need to heal.

P.S Take some sugar,cos the bile and bitterness is too much.
lol ....you just admitted I'm right, goodbye
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Baseless.

Just an excuse to become a snowflake
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
wetdick:

you are taking it the wrong way, this is not an insult. there are plenty of young men without fathers who didnt make it and wished they had a father in their life
There are plenty of guys with fathers who are exactly what u typed up there, what is d reason?
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lush100:
very true op.

the ladies under such homes usually have difficulty keeping to their mums instruction/advice. they make unusually many friends, open but easily misled. this I know. it depends also at what stage the father died/left. already grown up kids before the split usually may turn out well because of focus.

Not true. According to u, d ladies raised under those homes usually come out bad but i was raised by my mum, not just me but 5 girls and we are all doing well.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by MissRaine69(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
What you have done is projected a stereotype with no actual imperical evidence.
Your observations using what research method? Over how long a period? The method called “ my observations” not valid. How many single parent households did you “observe” to conclude that this is the case?
Are female children not affected by an absent father? Do they not seek father figures in some of the relationships.
There are single mothers who have done a sterling job better than a two parent household.

What you have written is the typical reigning mindset of a certain type of Nigerian. The one that stigmatises single mothers.

There are children from solid backgrounds who are exactly as you described so what does your “observations” say about that?

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Poanan:

You're mum is not a single mother. What he meant by single is baby mama kind of thing. Although, the assumptions are not always right
You didnt read d post.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ITbomb(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShenTeh:
Raised by my late mum alone. No father no uncle no father figure.

Today, besides being a handy/DIY guy, I think I am a great dad and husband. Awesome at home and at work. (Please let me brag in the face of this insult you posted up there)

I bless my mum and God.
You bless God?

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
gloria34:
There are plenty of guys with fathers who are exactly what u typed up there, what is d reason?

my topic was about single mothers and my observations. i dont know where you guys keep getting the idea that there are no good boys from single mother homes. the reality is there are more boys from single mother homes who didnt come out right and who wished they had a strong father figure in their lives.

you can check our environment and see for yourself, there is in fact a higher tendency for boys to disrespect their mums than their dads

i have also seen that when a single mother lives in poverty, even if the boy go out to do crime, as long as he his bring cash home, she wont complain.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
wetdick:

my topic was about single mothers and my observations. i dont know where you guys keep getting the idea that there are no good boys from single mother homes. the reality is there are more boys from single mother homes who didnt come out right and who wished they had a strong father figure in their lives.

you can check our environment and see for yourself, there is in fact a higher tendency for boys to disrespect their mums than their dads

i have also seen that when a single mother lives in poverty, even if the boy go out to do crime, as long as he his bring cash home, she wont complain.

And again, u are wrong. Its have nothing to do with single parents, it have everything to do with bad parenting. i've seen good kids from broken homes and bad kids from homes where both parents are together.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
What you have done is projected a stereotype with no actual imperical evidence.
Your observations using what research method? Over how long a period? The method called “ my observations” not valid. How many single parent households did you “observe” to conclude that this is the case?
Are female children not affected by an absent father? Do they not seek father figures in some of the relationships.
There are single mothers who have done a sterling job better than a two parent household.

What you have written is the typical reigning mindset of a certain type of Nigerian. The one that stigmatises single mothers.

There are children from solid backgrounds who are exactly as you described so what does your “observations” say about that?

i didn't project any stereotype but if i was to use stereotypes, are stereotypes not true? it is very funny to read when you talk about observation, it shows you lack the basis and knowledge of how research is done. i am not here to blow any grammar but to state my facts as i see it.

so basically, we should call the observation of those that observe human behaviour and write a book about them as invalid, i just laugh in french.you people keep getting everything wrong, so you think i have to get some template before i can observe. pls abeg....

the reality is single women can not make a man. we may keep denying the truth but facts are not emotional

girls who do not have a father figure in their lives always have problems in their relationships, also many of these girls most times end up being single mothers, prostitutes, runaways, drug addicts than girls who had a father-mother relationship, the importance of a father in a child whether boy or girl is very important
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
gloria34:
And again, u are wrong. Its have nothing to do with single parents, it have everything to do with bad parenting. i've seen good kids from broken homes and bad kids from homes where both parents are together.

i am not wrong, there are infact researches about my topic on the internet, i compare them with Nigeria and i see the same result

In nigeria, you may believe it if you want or not, when it comes to men, many single mothers ignore their male child, many times of these boys have bad grades especially when she is working full times, they are more likely to be drop out and runaways. are all these factors not part of bad parenting.

just because maybe some else child came out right does not mean many of them came out right, in Nigeria, a single mother is more prone to poverty than a 2 parent family or a single dad household.A man born into that type of family, do you think he is gonna have a rosy life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.