Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... (3909 Views)

If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Before I rant::

I'm a girl... I like and date mostly boys (so I'm focusing on them)... I'm eighteen, so I like and boys between 18-25... I'm from a southern state... I rarely judge...

My observation::

I recently travelled back home, to my state... I'm living in my family home in a small quiet town... Correction, it was quiet then... Now, it's just one big nightclub!

Before, I've been residing in Abuja... The boys there are from all over the country... They are just okay... Some are wayward, others aren't... An average score of 5/10... I hardly liked any...

Where I am presently, every boy who's my age mate is a yahoo boy!!!

It's insane! The dreads, the ripped jeans... These would be normal to me because I'm liberal but I'm smart enough to know that this is the signature look of yahoo boys...

This afternoon I went out... There's a neighbour who's about 21-23... He's really cute (I find dreads attractive)... He's been looking at me a lot too... But he's a yahoo boy... He hangs out with a rough crowd... And he's UNDATABLE!!! Because yahoo boys are into rituals and therefore predators...

And nearly 80% of the boys here are like him... Young, poor, desperate and dangerous...

I also found out that the South South States are hot... In pidgin, "most of the boys don cast"...

Delta (Warri, Abraka, Sapele esp.), Bayelsa, Port-harcourt, Edo (Benin esp.), etc...

Not to mention the Western states and even those to the East...

Girls my generation, it would be very difficult to find someone to date... Especially the good girls...

Even the bad boys in Abuja and the other Northern states, most were Southerners...

Good boys are nearly extinct in Nigeria... embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSeth:
You are 18? Sighs
autocorrect changed the word 'Undatable' to 'Insatiable'...

I'm just complaining that most boys my age aren't even worth liking because they are into Yahoo and rituals...

Nothing to do with sex...

It was awkward...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
18 those years worried about their studies.Boys were the least of their problems.

27 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
thorpido:
18 those years worried about their studies.Boys were the least of their problems.
Stop being stupid...

I'm eighteen... Legally an adult... I've passed puberty years ago... So I definitely like boys and enjoy dating... undecided

Most of you try so hard to sound mature... Yet most folks your generation lost their virginity in their early teens... You're chatting with someone who's proudly celibate... So shove your hypocrisy and self-righteous...

And don't worry... I'm smart enough to like boys and still maintain excellent grades...

If you lagged behind in school, its cool... But not everyone is you...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSeth:

Why am I confused right now?
Because the title I wrote earlier was wrong...

Here's my point:

I just travelled to the South... to discover that most boys, 15 - 25+, are into Yahoo and rituals...

And the girls are mostly prostitutes...

But since I prefer dating boys, I'm just complaining that there's so little left who are worth being with...

And it's getting worse... So the next generation would only suffer more...

3 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Aspyn82(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
I just had the hottest dream. wanna hear it?
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by thorpido(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Stop being stupid...

I'm eighteen... Legally an adult... I've passed puberty years ago... So I definitely like boys and enjoy dating... undecided

Most of you try so hard to sound mature... Yet most folks your generation lost their virginity in their early teens... You're chatting with someone who's proudly celibate... So shove your hypocrisy and self-righteous...

And don't worry... I'm smart enough to like boys and still maintain excellent grades...

If you lagged behind in school, its cool... But not everyone is you...
You're 18 indeed.smh

16 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
thorpido:
You're 18 indeed.smh

Yes elder...

Because...

During your time, eighteen year olds never cursed...

Sorry for the harsh word, but it's irritating when you folks try to slut-shame an eighteen year old for having crushes on boys her age...

Its worse when you make it seem as if you and your mates were better...

5 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSeth:

How did you come up with this statistics?
I can see them... How do you know a prostitute? How do you know a corrupt politician? undecided

This is my state... The topic trending here is the yahoo boys and the fetish things they did to make their money...

When you see 70 of 100 young boys with dyed dreads and ripped jeans and jackets worn over their bare chests... It's hard to not know... Ignoring the slangs...

Besides, most brag about it...

6 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by thorpido(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Yes elder...

Because...

During your time, eighteen year olds never cursed...

Sorry for the harsh word, but it's irritating when you folks try to slut-shame an eighteen year old for having crushes on boys her age...

Its worse when you make it seem as if you and your mates were better...

Where or what in my comment indicates slut shaming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
thorpido:
Where or what in my comment indicates slut shaming?
You complained that I'm more worried about boys than my schooling... Unlike the eighteen year olds of 'those' years...

Maintaining a healthy relationship with someone of the opposite sex doesn't mean my grades would suffer... On the other hand, if he's a decent, respectable young man, we would even be study partners, etc...

I've dealt with alot of folks like you... Since you're old, you always got a bone to pick with my generation esp. on issues relating to sex... You think it makes you seem more mature...

For me, dating doesn't mean sex... It's simply the pleasure of having someone you like who likes you back... Enjoying their company... And growing together... And thanks to puberty, I also think of sex...

Curse my hormones!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by SarutobiEky(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nawa. embarassed lipsrsealed

Na real wa's

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSeth:

Just curious. What are you studying?
Medicine

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by thorpido(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
You complained that I'm more worried about boys than my schooling... Unlike the eighteen year olds of 'those' years...

Maintaining a healthy relationship with someone of the opposite sex doesn't mean my grades would suffer... On the other hand, if he's a decent, respectable young man, we would even be study partners, etc...

I've dealt with alot of folks like you... Since you're old, you always got a bone to pick with my generation esp. on issues relating to sex... You think it makes you seem more mature...

For me, dating doesn't mean sex... It's simply the pleasure of having someone you like who likes you back... Enjoying their company... And growing together... And thanks to puberty, I also think of sex...

Curse my hormones!!!!!!
Yes,i've got an issue with your generation.It's there in your own words.
And nearly 80% of the boys here are like him... Young, poor, desperate and dangerous...
This is where my issue is.Just as you stated that 80% of boys are in the negative,about that same figure applies to the females too.They are somewhat directionless.
Now your subsequent comments seem to show you may be in the small percentage of those who may know what they are doing but that wasn't how it came off initially.

7 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Nawa. embarassed lipsrsealed

Na real wa's
You should ask me why I'm suddenly interested in dating...

But if you want to focus on the topic...
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Premiumwriter: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Another woke madam is ranting.

I date mostly boys (na chicken you wan date before?)

Im liberal.

Madam we don't care. Just STFU!

7 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
thorpido:
Yes,i've got an issue with your generation.It's there in your own words.
I do too.. but I'm talking about the judgmental attitude towards sex...

2 Likes

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Another woke madam is ranting

I date mostly boys (na chicken you wan date before?)

Im liberal.

Madam we don't care. Just STFU!
I date girls too... undecided

What's your problem? You still carrying a grudge? Self-acclaimed alpha who can't handle a little confrontation...

Stop being a sensitive bit** and move on...

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a yahoo boy too . Your kind are everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by thorpido(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I do too.. but I'm talking about the judgmental attitude towards sex...
Nowhere in my first comment made mention of sex.Learn to read right.

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Premiumwriter: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I date girls too... undecided

What's your problem? You still carrying a grudge? Self-acclaimed alpha who can't handle a little confrontation...

Stop being a sensitive bit** and move on...

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a yahoo boy too . Your kind are everywhere...
you bore me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you bore me
Yet. I. Am. Your. Target.

Do us both a favour; never comment on my threads... Never quote me... Ignore me like a plague.
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2022
thorpido:
Nowhere in my first comment made mention of sex.Learn to read right.
I'm done arguing...
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Goldbw122(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Curse my hormones!!!!!!
You are born, to grow why curse yourself.
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Premiumwriter: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yet. I. Am. DELUSIONAL TO FEEL THAT I AM Your. Target.

All fixed.

Have a wonderful night
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Oceanblaze(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Madam carry your big veejay go keep somewhere,who wan date borehole

1 Like

Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Omicron007: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Hii...

Just passing.
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Nna eh! . . . I go like if u are above 20. . Then i cud comment sumthing mature to this post. . But sad

oh no. . 18years

you have a long way to go my dear. I have pass ur age. Wen u reach 20 to 21 . . U start experiencing difficulties in life.

u will learn what life is. .

can't predict u. . I have tried to read u. Buh no cry

you re not someone to be relia on. sad

if u can do me a favour. . Pls stop being argumentative. . Its not good. . . You still 18 for holy sake sad

hey! I jux drop my mind.

dnt be offended. . Pls smiley

stil dnt knw why u haven't reply my mention. .

u said i broke ur heart that i made a post abt having a girlfriend?

i dnt understand sad. .

Is havin a girlfriend wrong?

hw wil i crush on someone i dnt even knw or yet to see. sad

damn. . No offense. Quote me asap. sad
Re: Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... by Jerewise332(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2022
This thread is as confused as the writer

So because some boys in the southern part of this country are into yahoo biz and you think it’s all guys.. are like that Abi?

What’s that your age sef ?

You’re not mature
You till a teenager.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking!! See What Yahoo Boy Did To Street Hawker In Traffic / I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House / If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.