Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (65846 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by macello4(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
merit12:
Wow I feel good tan ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
I know that I would tan ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
Feel good tan ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
I know that I would tan ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
So good ta ta
So ta ta

Good old days
This how you been feeling when some people leave aso next 3 days
Rubblish
u sure say u no dey colo?or u are just startin u own coloism small small?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by RTSC: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
For married peeps only....the best place to enjoy sex is in the kitchen while the woman is cooking. That's when doggy comes in handy.

Beautiful couple
So as to introduce body fluids into the soup?

Hell no.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by merit12(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
pascalbenz:
Mumu no dey tire you ?
Na your generation be mumu .. Goat in form of person
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Small man..big woman...congrats sha.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by merit12(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
macello4:
u sure say u no dey colo?or u are just startin u own coloism small small?
a your generation be mumu .. Goat in form of person
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by pascalbenz: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
merit12:
Na your generation be mumu .. Goat in form of person
see as you just show case your mumu finish!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by geesizs(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
U dey dig ur grave inside kitchen grin, I hope u fit carry DAT weapon
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by Gebbson007(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
u see that bird there, na the village ppl b that
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by showafrica(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2019
lilmax:
do not want to be labeled wicked, and filled of hate

so I won't say anything

But you have already said what you want to say. And you are very wicked for tryin to put fear for the innocent man body, is it your pre weddings?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
The nyansh line short....this kind nyansh no fine when stripped nekkid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.