Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,223 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (41555 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
femi4:
You lack proper understanding of the scriptures just like Nicodemus. Custodian of the law yet teach amiss
IN verse 10 of John Chapter 3, Jesus told him:
You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?
Stop prevaricating and simply just answer the question please. Cant believe he is still be putting the cart before the horse, SMH.

Here is the question repeated here below:
"What was the comment made by Nicodemus, his question and reason for the clandestine meeting in the dead of the night or wee hours of the morning, he had with Jesus?"

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by InvertedHammer: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
/
It is very difficult to wrap a head around it when the same group that killed, raped and enslaved your ancestors are the ones who told you the right God to worship.

Indoctrinated at birth; brainwashed as adolescents. Yet they read some Cherry-picked verses of the Bible and claim to have all the answers.

Just saying...

/

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by femi4: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Stop prevaricating and simply just answer the question please. Cant believe he is still be putting the cart before the horse, SMH.

Here is the question repeated here below:
"What was the comment made by Nicodemus, his question and reason for the clandestine meeting in the dead of the night or wee hours of the morning, he had with Jesus?"
lol

I know your type

1. Quoting scriptures out of context

2. Not having at least 2-3 scriptures to back your claims

Well, let me leave you with prov 12:1

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
femi4:
lol
You really are in dire need of lol

femi4:
I know your type
1. Quoting scriptures out of context

2. Not having at least 2-3 scriptures to back your claims

Well, let me leave you with prov 12:1

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
You dont know Jack Squiddly Diddly Schit because if you did, you would have simply just answer the question, instead of still prevaricating Mr olodo upon twenty

Simple bible 101 question, and the man's developed fright and cold feet over:
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
You remember if one his born again, sanctified, and baptized in the Holy Ghost, we become perfect like Christ.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by integrity16(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
ipobarethieves:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Dear Lord Jesus,be merciful on me a sinner lipsrsealed embarassed. i repent from calling pigs fl@theads,jews

Also restitute by first changing your moniker to something else.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by shadeyinka(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OK I am sorry, it was just the way and manner you brought in "born as an "animal man" (Child of Adam)", you just about complicated the whole thing with that kind expression that doesnt really at all at this point correlate. People will dig their heels in at such gaffes. I think you tried too hard to simplify to him what born again means.

Out of curiosity, and maybe, if you are able to convincingly explain it, how did this "born as an "animal man" (Child of Adam)" notion come about please?
Simple!
1. Adam was created in the image of God
2. He sinned and the Holy Spirit departed from him. (Devoid of God's spirit).
3. He thus became empty (naked): his spirit became comatose.
4. He became subject to weakness of the flesh (just like animals). He actually became a higher animal rather than Son of the Most High.
5. He gave birth to children who inherited his brute fallen state.

Of course, he is made up of a triune personality (Body, Soul and Spirit). But with man's spirit in comatose, how is he really different from animals who have just dual personality ( Body and Soul ) but no spirit?
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by TruthHurts100: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol
What does it mean to be born again?
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
shadeyinka:
Simple!
1. Adam was created in the image of God
2. He sinned and the Holy Spirit departed from him. (Devoid of God's spirit).
3. He thus became empty (naked): his spirit became comatose.
4. He became subject to weakness of the flesh (just like animals). He actually became a higher animal rather than Son of the Most High.
5. He gave birth to children who inherited his brute fallen state.
Thank you. I had a hunch you'll go in all those 1-5 directions
Directions 3, 4 and 5 are not that simple and straightforward as you've put them. I would have loved to pull you up, more on the directions 3, 4 and 5 but will hold my peace.

shadeyinka:
Of course, he is made up of a triune personality (Body, Soul and Spirit). But with man's spirit in comatose, how is he really different from animals who have just dual personality ( Body and Soul ) but no spirit?
Animals have all three, just like man. The actual difference, is that, unlike man, they werent made in the image of the Godhead and neither in the likeness of the Godhead

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by shadeyinka(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you. I had a hunch you'll go in all those 1-5 directions
Directions 3, 4 and 5 are not that simple and straightforward as you've put them. I would have loved to pull you up, more on the directions 3, 4 and 5 but will hold my peace.

Animals have all three, just like man. The actual difference, is that, unlike man, they werent made in the image of the Godhead and neither in the likeness of the Godhead

No Sir!
Animals have dual nature! No Spirit.

When God breath into man, he became a "living soul" in contrast to animals who didn't have that privilege. They were (animals) essentially "dead souls".

You can substitute the words "eternal soul" for "living soul" for indeed, a spirit being is eternal (does not expire/get annihilated). Animals do not live after death: they are "temporary souls" in contrast to human beings who are "living/eternal souls".

Secondly, animals can never commit sins because they don't have a spirit.

It seems you don't really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being!
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by ipobarethieves: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2019
wink angry wink grin wink grin embarassed sad
integrity16:

Also restitute by first changing your moniker to something else.
undecided.Help me change am oo
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by kkins25(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Beyond that, much that we believe is believed because we trust the person who told us about them. I've never seen America but I believe it exists. All the evidence I have is in books, TV and pictures. To accept this evidence, I have to trust the people who make them. "
- by Ihedinobi3: 12:51pm On Feb 03
https://www.nairaland.com/5020369/god-shoes/3#76308092
This is not the kind of posts id be expecting from someone your caliber. Sir.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2019
kkins25:
This is not the kind of posts id be expecting from someone your caliber. Sir.
Whats the matter now kkins25, as I dont know how you mean but do know you dont seem to understand kkins25, because the reason I re-posted that, was due to there being something in that comment, that resonated with posts about "born again" I typed years ago where I kept using a "seeing and entering America" analogy to explain what transpired in the clandestine meeting Nicodemus had with Jesus and Jesus explanations to Nicodemus

I can Sir, upon request, provide the years 2015 and 2018 links about the post

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2019
shadeyinka:
No Sir!
Animals have dual nature! No Spirit.

When God breath into man, he became a "living soul" in contrast to animals who didn't have that privilege. They were (animals) essentially "dead souls".

You can substitute the words "eternal soul" for "living soul" for indeed, a spirit being is eternal (does not expire/get annihilated). Animals do not live after death: they are "temporary souls" in contrast to human beings who are "living/eternal souls".
18I also thought about the human condition—how God proves to people that they are like animals.
19For people and animals share the same fate—both breathe and both must die.
So people have no real advantage over the animals
. How meaningless!
20Both go to the same place—they came from dust and they return to dust.
21For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth?

- Ecclesiastes 3:18-21

I can provide more bible verse(s) apart from Ecclesiastes 3:18-21, if you so request for more.

shadeyinka:
Secondly, animals can never commit sins because they don't have a spirit.
Why would you expect animals to commit sin, when like I've already said that animals, unlike man, aren't made in the image of the Godhead and neither in the likeness of the Godhead

shadeyinka:
It seems you don't really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being!
I wasnt expecting you to and still dont know why you could so quickly say, it seems I dont really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being! OK, let's see how much you seem to really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being
1/ Is it your Soul or spirit, that will give account for all the thoughts, deeds actions and words, you made whilst it was housed on earth in your body?
2/ What out of the two, the soul and spirit, goes back to God and the other goes to a waiting room, awaiting call to judgement?
3/ What out of the two, the soul and the spirit, God is going to destroy and that Satan is after?
4/ What out of the two, the soul and the spirit, escapes as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers?
5/ Why is the prayer about the trio, spirit, soul and body, as put below, so necessary?:
"May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ"
6/ Psalm 51:10: "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me." is a very popular bible verse, I am sure you are familiar with. Why isnt the soul mentioned, to be renewed for a right soul, huh?

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2019
It's highly insignificant to be checking that. Instead, I'll rather count my blessings and praise God.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by awoluyi(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol! You only need to be born again once.

Not true.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by shadeyinka(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
18I also thought about the human condition—how God proves to people that they are like animals.
19For people and animals share the same fate—both breathe and both must die.
So people have no real advantage over the animals
. How meaningless!
20Both go to the same place—they came from dust and they return to dust.
21For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth?

- Ecclesiastes 3:18-21

I can provide more bible verse(s) apart from Ecclesiastes 3:18-21, if you so request for more.

1. Ecclesiastes wasn't distinguishing between soul and spirit. The word ruach was used loosely as the invisible part of man which gets separated from man at death.
2. Much of the old testament wasn't about stressing the theological difference between soul and spirit.

AND a question,
If animal spirit goes down into the earth, where does his soul go to?
Ecclesiastes

MuttleyLaff:

Why would you expect animals to commit sin, when like I've already said that animals, unlike man, aren't made in the image of the Godhead and neither in the likeness of the Godhead
Only spirit beings can commit sin.
Are Angels made in the image of God?
How come some angels fell into sin?

MuttleyLaff:

I wasnt expecting you to and still dont know why you could so quickly say, it seems I dont really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being! OK, let's see how much you seem to really understand the difference between the soul and spirit of a living being
1/ Is it your Soul or spirit, that will give account for all the thoughts, deeds actions and words, you made whilst it was housed on earth in your body?
2/ What out of the two, the soul and spirit, goes back to God and the other goes to a waiying room awaiting call to judgement?
3/ What out of the two, the soul and the spirit, God is going to destroy and that Satan is after?
4/ What out of the two, the soul and the spirit, escapes as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers?
5/ Why is the prayer about the trio, spirit, soul and body, as put below, so necessary?:
"May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ"
6/ Psalm 51:10: "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me." is a very popular bible verse, I am sure you are familiar with. Why isnt the soul mentioned, to be renewed for a right soul, huh?
Answering your questions!
1. Your Soul
2. The union of the Soul and Spirit goes back to God
3. Destroy? I know of the second death which is eternal separation from God of the union of the Body, Soul and Spirit of man in the lake of fire!

Why do you think resurrection has to take place between before judgement?
4. The book of Ecclesiastes and Psalms aren't theological expository books. The union of the soul and spirit is referred to as "ruach " or "spirit" or "breath"
5. Human beings are made as trinity
6. Answer as in number 4.

Now that I have answered you,
1. What is the difference and the functions of the soul and spirit of man?
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by MuttleyLaff: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
shadeyinka:
1. Ecclesiastes wasn't distinguishing between soul and spirit. The word ruach was used loosely as the invisible part of man which gets separated from man at death.
2. Much of the old testament wasn't about stressing the theological difference between soul and spirit.

AND a question,
If animal spirit goes down into the earth, where does his soul go to?
Ecclesiastes

Only spirit beings can commit sin.
Are Angels made in the image of God?
How come some angels fell into sin?

Answering your questions!
1. Your Soul
2. The union of the Soul and Spirit goes back to God
3. Destroy? I know of the second death which is eternal separation from God of the union of the Body, Soul and Spirit of man in the lake of fire!

Why do you think resurrection has to take place between before judgement?
4. The book of Ecclesiastes and Psalms aren't theological expository books. The union of the soul and spirit is referred to as "ruach " or "spirit" or "breath"
5. Human beings are made as trinity
6. Answer as in number 4.

Now that I have answered you,
1. What is the difference and the functions of the soul and spirit of man?
"46Then Mary said: “My soul magnifies the Lord,
47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!…
"
- Luke 1:46-47

You this man my dear brother and friend you are a funny guy and half for saying the book of Ecclesiastes and Psalms aren't theological expository books. "Abọ a ba, ni ọrọ ẹ, nibiyi", loosely translated mean, "to come back to, is your matter on this case". I will just leave Luke 1:46-47 there for now to let you see that there is a dinstinction between the soul and spirit. That is New Testament and it isnt Old Testament books of Ecclesiastes and Psalms, so if you still have another and/or same problem with Luke 1:46-47, just remember that I can provide more bible verse(s) apart from that if you so request for more. I will return back asap to come properly, judiciously and robustly reply back to your post and answer your question

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by shadeyinka(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"46Then Mary said: “My soul magnifies the Lord,
47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!…
"
- Luke 1:46-47

You this man my dear brother and friend you are a funny guy and half for saying the book of Ecclesiastes and Psalms aren't theological expository books. "Abọ a ba, ni ọrọ ẹ, nibiyi", loosely translated mean, "to come back to, is your matter on this case". I will just leave Luke 1:46-47 there for now to let you see that there is a dinstinction between the soul and spirit. That is New Testament and it isnt Old Testament books of Ecclesiastes and Psalms, so if you still have another and/or same problem with Luke 1:46-47, just remember that I can provide more bible verse(s) apart fromthat if you so request for more. I will return back asap to come properly, judiciously and robustly reply back to your post and answer your question
You are just bent on misunderstanding my position. The new testament is where you will learn about the distinction between body , soul and spirit...for you'll find several example to learn from.

For emphasis, there are distinctions between the body, soul and spirit.

Please answer my questions before going off tangent
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by johnoj24(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Maxi3k:
I have been born again like 40 times thanks to those Evangelist who will always ask for 5 mins of your time and end up taking 50mins asking me do I know Jesus love me
note: to be genuinely born again is once.
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
haconjy:

Then you are not born again...
That is not true. If he has at one time believed and even gotten baptized then it is likely he is born of the Spirit and has entered into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

Sadly, there are 2 gates into the Kingdom of God - a broad gate which the multitude will find and a narrow gate which only a few will find - Matthew 7 vs 13-14. Millions of course enter through the broad gate without even realizing it and this because they are fed lies by so-called Mogs who are more interested in "soul-winning" in order to fill seats in their auditoriums. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
sanpipita:
Christian just use the born again fade to deceive themselves, which one be born again, through wat means?
According to Jesus Christ, when you were born of your mother, what you experienced was a physical birth. However, in other to enter into the Kingdom of God, you also need to be born of water(baptized as a sign that one has changed his heart and life) and of Spirit( a new spirit is installed inside of one). This rebirth is essential to transition from being a mortal of this earth to one who has a part in the eternal kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 21 undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maxi3k:
I have been born again like 40 times thanks to those Evangelist who will always ask for 5 mins of your time and end up taking 50mins asking me do I know Jesus love me
Saying prayers alone won't do it. Baptism and even eating of communion might do it for you only problem is you should never ignorantly seal yourself into that which you are unwilling to live by. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
David sinned but was a man after God's heart. Godliness is a constant press towards uprightness and not total absence of sins or faults.
David was already a righteous man of God at the time he committed the sin in question and so God forgave Him his sin. Are you a righteous man of God that you would think God would forgive you the same way He forgives those who are righteous? undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
sylvajoe:
■ Being born again is not by choice, it is the operation of the holy spirit.
■ You can choose to become a follower of a Christ but only God himself can make you a born again.
1. To be born again has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth. Dead that narrative fed you by your pastors and mogs that the Holy spirit is involved because that is not according to Jesus Christ's teaching.

2. And as Jesus Christ said, it means to be born of water and born of spirit. So long as you are one of the lost sheep of Israel, the choice is yours to do as instructed or not to. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:37pm On May 11, 2023
sylvajoe:
■ Being born again is not by choice, it is the operation of the holy spirit. You can choose to become a follower of a Christ but only God himself can make you a born again.
The Holy Spirit is not the one that Jesus Christ mentioned is involved in the born-again process at all. As a matter of fact, there is no use of the term "holy" in the entire context of the conversation that Jesus Christ had with Nicodemus in John 3 vs 1 - 21 and for good reason since the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth cannot engage those who are sinners aka unrighteous i.e. of the world, so says Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 15 - 23. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On May 13, 2023
shadeyinka:
■ Being born again isn't by works o!
It is by grace and you listed : 1. Observance is Sacrament of baptism 2. Faithfully recieving the Eucharist and 3. Good works
By grace you have been saved through faith....not by works lest anyone should boast. Being born again is equivalent to recieving the matriculation number but of the "university of heaven".
It is indeed not by good works but it is through obedience(works of another kind) since Jesus Christ said that in order to be born again, one must first be born of the Water(the Law and Truth of God) and born of Spirit(of Eternal Life) - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On May 15, 2023
femi4:
■ Most of the Pharisees weren't saved. Jesus made it clear that they were hypocrite who happened to be in custody of mosaics law but failed to practice them. You can't separate being born again from Salvation. Nicodemus knew that something was wrong with him as the teachers of the law. The scribes were also critisized by John the Baptist. So, most of them weren't saved
■ Jesus speaks in parable a lot and he explained that being born again means born of WATER and SPIRIT . John preaches salvation via water baptism as its symbol while Jesus took it further with baptism through the holy spirit
Indeed, salvation from the condemnation of sin cannot be separated from the act of being born-again - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

2. And yes, John the Baptist preached only repentance(born of Water) to the people whereas Jesus Christ came preaching repentance(born of Water) and born of Spirit(of Eternal life) to the people. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
shadeyinka:
Through the Spirit means! Being born again in simple terms is that, You were born as an "animal man" (Child of Adam) NOW , You are Born as a "Spirit man" (Child of God)
This is a lie! To be born-again, as explained by Jesus Christ, instead means to be born of water(abandon the Old Law as one adopts the New Law) and born of Spirit(Of Eternal Life). And not all who are born again go on to become children of God(sheep), some of them will end up children of the devil (goats). undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On May 19, 2023
GIFTD:
■ Op u need to balance ur writing even though Christ have not condemned sinners He actually want them to come to repentance and grow to be perfect like the heavenly father for at the end is only those who did such things that will enter the kingdom of God Gal.5:21-24.
■ Also victory over sin is not only by faith but u must be taught and apply the word of God heard to overcome sin and devil. Thanks
Not trying to hold brief for OP in any way or form, but did you know that Jesus Christ discussed some of the very same sinners from coming to Him? Why do you think He did this? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, the only way to overcome sin(disobedience) is in fact through the living of one's life in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — Faith— by which one comes to a knowledge of the Truth and is eventually set free from slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 38. You see, God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. This definition is observed as being used in the Old Testament as well as in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 5:57am On May 22, 2023
Shaev7:

yes....
I am afraid the poster you responded to is wrong in his assertion given that many of those who are born-again will end up walking through into the Kingdom of God via the Broad gate which leads to eternal damnation, just as Jesus Christ said many would. undecided

1 Like

Re: Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On May 26, 2023
onlyinJESUS:
At the op, What does it mean to be born again? I was passive in the activities with produced my physical birth. Would I not also be passive in the activities which would bring about my spiritual birth? "''Can I born myself again?"""
Read John 3 vs 1 - 21 where Jesus Christ is written to have used the term. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.