Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed (13671 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late / Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Koralords: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Felas children everywhere
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Originality007: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Anagha123: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Big deal.

If she is old enough to be with two men alone than she is old enough to smoke weed.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti smoked weed butt n@ked in front of Presidents & pastors.
Why was he never punished since weed is outlawed?

I hate double standards.

*spits angry
Did Fela smoke when he was a child?
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Luciferchrist66: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Obama signed into law :lesbianism, homosexuality,bisexuality,transgender, he signed abortion into law all in America n from there d demonic movements started spreading like a wild fire all over d globe
Is Obama living in Kenya?
People like you will forever remain in poverty.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by zoby225588: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Trouble! 10 Most CURVY and BOOTILICIOUS African celebrities 2019. (Must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkGfeJ00DY&sns

please click the red button to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by dayleke: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Chelseaplus:

What did Obama sowed

Sow
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by dayleke: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2019
The guy with the betting thingy no dey tire?
If na only small space now, e better but why all that scrolling for that ?
They should just ban his IP addy.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by theoldpretender(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Big deal.

If she is old enough to be with two men alone than she is old enough to smoke weed.

I hate double standards.

*spits angry

Kalakuta republic was repeatedly raided and fela was arrested several times for weed possession.

Infact one ex head of ndlea declared open war on fela
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Gentleziggy(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:

Is Obama living in Kenya?
People like you will forever remain in poverty.
muntula go n find about his history b4 opening that mouth of yours.Abi na your mama born am? angry
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by ucweber: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by asawanathegreat(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
The small boy even resemble igboo seller, but is total abuse Sha.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Uzo3740: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Qsscruz:
Living in Nigeria should be included in 1000 ways to die..The only thing i will miss once i leave Nigeria is my flight back..These hoodlums should be fished out ASAP...

PS: The mad man above me needs to be bundled and dumped at Yaba left...Devil incarnate..
Qsscruz:
Living in Nigeria should be included in 1000 ways to die..The only thing i will miss once i leave Nigeria is my flight back..These hoodlums should be fished out ASAP...

PS: The mad man above me needs to be bundled and dumped at Yaba left...Devil incarnate..
Qsscruz:

dude this happened in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Jakumo(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Big deal.

I hate double standards.

(

A human being that is still below the age of 18 should NOT be allowed to use marijuana for recreational purposes, and without a medical doctor's prescription . During those formative early years of childhood and young adulthood, the human brain is undergoing an exponential increase in cognitive processing power and neural pathway connectivity, even as the very character of each person in that age-group is being formed incrementally, over the course of a psychological maturation time-window that must NOT be compromised by the use of cannabis, alcohol, or any other psychoactive substance.

Marijuana detracts from those vital developmental processes that are so essential to the normal brain development of young people, to a far greater degree than is the case with adults over the age of 25. It is for this reason that school-aged people should always be prohibited from using marijuana in a recreational setting, even in jurisdictions where cannabis has been legalized for open sale to the adult public.

In allowing a school-aged child or young adult to consume cannabis, damage to the retentive capacity of their short term memory is liable to occur in subtle and pronounced ways that can be quantified empirically. Memory degradation does have an immediate and noticeable negative impact on academic performance, that crucial primary index of success in later life. In the Netherlands, Canada and those states in the USA where recreational marijuana consumption is legal, strict age limits, analogous to those applicable to the consumption of alcohol, are in place to ensure that minors are NOT allowed to purchase marijuana, for the reasons stated above, among others.

While marijuana does indeed offer a plethora of medicinal benefits that span the medical spectrum to include cancer mitigation, appetite enhancement, neurological seizure abatement, and glaucoma treatment, all in addition to marijuana's generations-old history as a cherished relaxant that is consumed worldwide, responsible governments must not lose sight of their moral OBLIGATION to prevent children from using cannabis. This protective and prudent compromise regarding cannabis usage, MUST be taken to heart by all of the world's governments who recognize the strategic congruence of children's mental health, with collective intellectual destiny.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Godwin700: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
See below
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Yoighaman(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
This is wrong and is clearly a child abuse case. I believe if one of the men was the child father, he won't have allowed it.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
first ten people only

Yesterday was your birthday, today is your birthday....were you born twice? smiley

...and are you sure that your link is not malicious?
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Fireboi(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Big deal.

I hate double standards.

*spits angry
your stupidty has outdone itself this time
smh
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by okenwaa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Qsscruz:

Mumu you won't read a story well before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn / NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman / Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.