Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. (836 Views)

Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presid / 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa / The Biggest Mistake Igbos Shouldn't Make If They Want 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
igbos are good people, they're patriotic and industrious,they're not lazy
igbos are rare gene, they're are not corrupt in nature as the idiotic pigs make us believe.
i aggressively appeal to my brothers and sisters from the east to follow the right path,
don't allow the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs to deceive the igbos again because of their selfish and personal hatred against buhari.
igbos shouldn't try it a bit to vote for thief atiku because good name is better than great riches.
igbos shouldn't be see as lovers of CORRUPTION,
igbos should move along with the rest of nigerians,

5% of idiotic pigs among igbos shouldn't spoil the reputation of 95% of igbos.

igbos shouldn't be see like those idiotic pigs in bible days clamouring for the exchange of the release of criminal called thief Barnabas to crucified our savior Jesus Christ.
igbos shouldn't sacrifice a good man buhari for thief atiku.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by Masterppower: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
igbos are rare gene, they're are not corrupt in nature as the idiotic pigs make us believe.
i aggressively appeal to my brothers and sisters from the east to follow the right path,
don't allow the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs to deceive the igbos again because of their selfish and personal hatred against buhari.
igbos shouldn't try it a bit to vote for thief atiku because good name is better than great riches.

igbos shouldn't be see like those idiotic pigs in bible days clamouring for the exchange of the release of criminal called thief Barnabas to crucified our savior Jesus Christ.

Sick people like you should be found in hospitals and not on Nairaland.

Igbos knows the man who killed their children with soldiers and still killing them.

Igbos knows the bastard that called them 5%.

Igbos knows the man that refuse to appoint thier son into the security council.....

Igbos knows their enemies and you and Buhari are part of them....

Next time, learn to mind your business and leave Igbos alone

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2019
All BMC have one thing in common. See their written English. Same way they recruited them from Nursery schools to join Nigerian Military during the war.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Masterppower:

Sick people like you should be found in hospitals and not on Nairaland.

Igbos knows the man who killed their children with soldiers and still killing them.

Igbos knows the bastard that called them 5%.

Igbos knows the man that refuse to appoint thier son into the security council.....

Igbos knows their enemies and you and Buhari are part of them....

Next time, learn to mind your business and leave Igbos alone
Python dancers only dance for the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs, leave igbos out of your hatred,
the idiotic pigs are the 5% of igbos that hates buhari.
idiotic pigs can not determine for the good people of igbos their bright future.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:

thank you for preaching the truth ndi igbos we must get Nigeria working again and that's a vote to the atikuobi ticket

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
kingemzy5:

thank you for preaching the truth ndi igbos we must get Nigeria working again and that's a vote to the atikuobi ticket
if igbos vote for CORRUPTION, which is not possible ,that means they're all ipob, because is only ipob that love CORRUPTION.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by FocusedDiva(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by Gandollaar(f): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
if igbos vote for CORRUPTION, which is not possible ,that means they're all ipob, because is only ipob that love CORRUPTION.
Is buhari poor. He has acquired keystone bank and 9mobile by proxy and just because of the Tradermoni you got, you want to kill yourself for a Lifeless slowpoke.

Please leave Igbos out of your madness
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Zangazanga:
All BMC have one thing in common. See their written English. Same way they recruited them from Nursery schools to join Nigerian Military during the war.
thank you
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by Gandollaar(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Shut up!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186622-nigeria-must-kill-nnpc-
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by SouthEastFacts: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2019
BMC can't blackmail us into voting for Buhari. Our votes is for Atiku. Try yoruba moslems please.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
Is buhari poor. He has acquired keystone bank and 9mobile by proxy and just because of the Tradermoni you got, you want to kill yourself for a Lifeless slowpoke.

Please leave Igbos out of your madness
so buhari bought thief atiku,?

because thief atiku is the criminal owner of keystone and 9mobile.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by hesilo(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by FarahAideed: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari a good man ? Buhari is Satan in the flesh

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
BMC can't blackmail us into voting for Buhari. Our votes is for Atiku. Try yoruba moslems please.
Nigerians, including good people of igbos hates CORRUPTION,
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are the only problem of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari a good man ? Buhari is Satan in the flesh
if Satan can help us like this within 3yrs and with little resource, compare to 16yrs of much resource with nothing to show.
Nigerians said that Satan is better.
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by buhariguy(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
you just want to waste your little resource, energy and time,
is only in nigeria, an idiotic pig Will job is fellow idiotic pigs just to vote for a criminal.
is a pitting
Re: Igbos Shouldn't Try It A Bit, Good Name Is Better Than Great Riches. by BaaleOko: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Na this kind lunatics Boko haram bomb suppose dey locate... not the innocent lives they keep wasting needlessly.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo / Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik / Ini Apc House Of Assembly Candidate Parading Fake Degree - Unical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.