Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo (18654 Views)

❗️Call Me For Your Computerised Car Inspection In Ibadan And Lagos❗️ / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job.
I am an SSCE holder and my present location is Ibadan. Wouldn't mind any Job offer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by DerideGull(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vizzim:
Good initiative

What is good about this silly initiative when Nigeria cannot produce vehicular replacement parts.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Skmoda360(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
FaithOba1:
Please vehincles or vehicles?
the guys is high on rotten tomatoes........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by winnah(f): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
heed101:
Vehincle, used all through. I was expecting correction at least once

i was confuse at some point i thought maybe its a new word not until i checked my diction, call the attention of a colleague and even google it. VEHINCLES.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
OP had two rounds of Ogbomosho weed b4 writing this post...speaking from experience, once you take that stuff...u start using the letter "N" anyhow.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
U guys shouldn't correct the Op, he's from the East and that's how they pronounce the stuff over there.

He actually spelt it how he pronounces it.
But westerners don't spell inec as "high neck"
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by MiosheEmpire1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
that's my governor
for d past 11yrs naw some part in Ondo was in total darkness
for d fact dat he was able to tackle the total darkness in some part in Ondo South such as Irele, Ajagba, Akotogbo and many more with d help of Federal government 2ru minister of power, and housing .
Aketi u are our hero, we d good people of Ondo love u and we want to assure u our commitment and support in oder to bring out d best in ONDO STATE.

1 Like

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Sirafoy: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good but that Vehincle funny
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by archbishop007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
If your AC unit isn't working like it should, it's time to call our team at Opsyware Tech. our team is certified to install new AC units for your home. We will assist you in finding an AC unit that meets the needs of your home while taking into consideration your budget. Our technicians are certified to fix a variety of units.
To request a service, give our team a call at 0 8 1 6 2 4 0 3 3 6 5
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
The op is not serious. What does high Court road has to do with rehabilitated vio office? Aketi is the worst governor in the history of ondo state
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by pozazo1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
After u don increase our school fee ba AKETI
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Deejaygold(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by ajl: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ordinary vehicle inspection, you brought white men to come do for you. Now they will be claiming giant of Africa. Bunch of unproductive people.Better get useful to yourselves and the world or leave the earth for those who can make good of its bountifulness.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by wntnews: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
I can laugh tire oo. Nigerians are so gullible these days. I really don't know the benefits of one inspection station to the people. Presently, over 90% of vehicles on the road will not pass any reasonable form of inspections.

1. Most of the roads in the states are terrible and far more responsible for a lot of damages to vehicles.
2. high costs of spare parts do pose problems for motorist and repairs are very costly.
3. A program like this is another way for the government to stiffen the people with policies that only benefit their pockets. It is just another form of high level govt. scam that is aimed at stealing the hard earn money of the citizen.

In addition, I call this whole scheme as putting the cart in front of the horse. What we need the government to do is to put in place programs that will ameliorate the hardship the people are currently facing. Let them build good roads, make motor spare parts affordable, and then implement the program.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
wntnews:
I can laugh tire oo. Nigerians are so gullible these days. I really don't know the benefits of one inspection station to the people. Presently, over 90% of vehicles on the road will not pass any reasonable form of inspections.

1. Most of the roads in the states are terrible and far more responsible for a lot of damages to vehicles.
2. high costs of spare parts do pose problems for motorist and repairs are very costly.
3. A program like this is another way for the government to stiffen the people with policies that only benefit their pockets. It is just another form of high level govt. scam that is aimed at stealing the hard earn money of the citizen.

In addition, I call this whole scheme as putting the cart in front of the horse. What we need the government to do is to put in place programs that will ameliorate the hardship the people are currently facing. Let them build good roads, make motor spare parts affordable, and then implement the program.

bro you just said most of what I wanted to say. to add to this, they should not just subject it to private vehicle owners but also our popular danfo,molue, etc
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Middlewealth: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
All I can see is the new high court entrance still under construction. One road since, God dey o and now road turned computerized centre God dey watch you all. People are dying of lassa fever e no comot one single hair from him body, all we here is no money and many are dying, nah to computer motor he dey do.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by belleas: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2019
[sup][/sup]hmmm we never opt for this.but sir bring back our education

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Erasing Error Codes With The Scanner Solve The Initial Problem?? / Coscharis Partners Renault To Assemble Affordable Cars In Nigeria / An Overview Of Rolls Royce 103ex: The Future Of Luxury Mobility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.