Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life (6077 Views)

At 15, I Planned Out My Whole Life And Saw Myself Happily Married At 23� / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ogawisdom(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iykesmooth:

@nwanneniressure @laplace13

What a laughably bad post. I have been trading on a demo for over 3 months now and always end up in profit every single month.

I just have never traded on a real account because I do not have money for that now

You obviously are not skilled in it so I'm not surprised you would post such unintelligent comment

So banks, governments, financial institutions and all of those companies who throw money into the forex market are fools right?

Do you know forex is the biggest financial market in the world?

Please keep your bad opinions to yourself

Please have money and trade on a real account before making noise and barking like a mad dog.

Forex trading remains gambling, FYI banks don't trade forex they simply exchange forex like abok.i for a profit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
ogawisdom:

Please have money and trade on a real account before making noise and barking like a mad dog.

Forex trading remains gambling, FYI banks don't trade forex they simply exchange forex like abok.i for a profit

So you don't even know that a demo and a real account is the same thing besides the fact that you can't withdraw on a demo?

You truly are clueless so get off my thread and stop posting nonsense about stuff you know nothing about
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ogawisdom(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iykesmooth:

So you don't even know that a demo and a real account is the same thing besides the fact that you can't withdraw on a demo?

You truly are clueless so get off my thread and stop posting nonsense about stuff you know nothing about

Professional gambler grin grin u r just a complete fool. Get lost already

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ifyalways(f): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
OP what do you want? Your lamentations are too much.

Money to start your forex business aka packaged gambling?

If yes, you stand a better chance at the sports betting section undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by larryking540: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2019
fykes:
A single lying mother... A divorced or still married woman... A very promiscuous girlfriend...
Which one did u encounter or is still encountering??
Hmmm, u have a point, from ur write up

Which movies did u pulls those words from, can u recommend d movie pls
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by larryking540: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2019
laplace13:

No mind the guy.

How many times will day tell people day forex trade is digital gambling, wat u don't have control over is gambling, but they will not hear

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by armyofone(m): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Op,
Get employed, do manual labor onsite, farming, buying and selling etc and save up for your dream self business.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Learn to read and understand before jumping to post

I never said I was involved in forex before now, what I'm saying is that it's what I want to go into because I have been learning and practicing for a while now and I have reached the stage where I can consistently make profit every single month on a demo

All I need is the capital and trying to discourage me won't work either, just because you failed dosent mean I would, in fact for the past 3 months I have consistently brought in income.

It takes time but once you get the hang of it, things begin to fall in place

Friend hope Ure good? Be strong, be prayerful and while I agree forex can bring u good income cos I know a family that both husband and wife(a former banker) are traders(bitcoin/crypto currency ish), it shudnt be ur sole investment or work because of the risk and unpredictability. There are other forms of online investments and skill u can acquire that’s safer, secure and more predictable than forex. There is nothing after u it’s just a defeatist mindset trying to overwhelm u bt u can shake it off and move ahead.

Open ur mind and be willing to learn what is beneficial to u. Gather other skills besides forex(an advice).

Don’t be afraid to fail bt be prepared enough to always win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by staffingx: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Iykesmooth:

FYI

In forex trading, a demo account and a real account are totally different. The algorithms used to configure either accounts are not the same...hence you make profits mostly on demo accounts but start piling up losses the minute you start trading with real accounts.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:

Friend hope Ure good? Be strong, be prayerful and while I agree forex can bring u good income cos I know a family that both husband and wife(a former banker) are traders(bitcoin/crypto currency ish), it shudnt be ur sole investment or work because of the risk and unpredictability. There are other forms of online investments and skill u can acquire that’s safer, secure and more predictable than forex. There is nothing after u it’s just a defeatist mindset trying to overwhelm u bt u can shake it off and move ahead.

Open ur mind and be willing to learn what is beneficial to u. Gather other skills besides forex(an advice).

Don’t be afraid to fail bt be prepared enough to always win!

Thanks bro. I got so many plans it's just capital that's the problem

Wish I could get a loan
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2019
staffingx:

FYI

In forex trading, a demo account and a real account are totally different. The algorithms used to configure either accounts are not the same...hence you make profits mostly on demo accounts but start piling up losses the minute you start trading with real accounts.

Please stop this, you obviously don't know what you are talking about

Go on metatrader 4

Open two trades at the same time on a demo and a real account come back after a few hours and see if it's not the same

Do this repeatedly for days weeks months and you find out it's the same thing. I did not start practicing forex yesterday u know and I would have figured it out if it was fowl play

I used to think the same thing before but I was shown beyond all reasonable doubt that both are the same.

Metatrader 4 only has one chart. The only difference is you can withdraw from a real account and not a demo. That's it. That's why it's the most used trading app in the world.

This is something I know for a fact and I am not here to argue with you about it. Go do your research
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ThothHermes: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Please stop this, you obviously don't know what you are talking about

Go on metatrader 4

Open two trades at the same time on a demo and a real account come back after a few hours and see if it's not the same

Do this repeatedly for days weeks months and you find out it's the same thing. I did not start practicing forex yesterday u know and I would have figured it out if it was fowl play

I used to think the same thing before but I was shown beyond all reasonable doubt that both are the same.

Metatrader 4 only has one chart. The only difference is you can withdraw from a real account and not a demo. That's it. That's why it's the most used trading app in the world.

This is something I know for a fact and I am not here to argue with you about it. Go do your research

Be careful. It is not possible to be so certain about forex or anything speculative. You will be able to manage risk well but it is still a business where anything can happen. Unless you are clairvoyant that is.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Iykesmooth:

The only reason I went into it in the first place is because I thought it would work out well

Who goes into business expecting it to fail?

If the business you set up always fails, then I must say you didn't do your due diligence well.

Jumping into a business because the capital is at hand or because you see others doing it is a sure path to failure.

Next time when you have some capital at hand, if you have 10 days to get the business off the ground, use 9 days to do research about it, plan for it and do your due diligence for crying out loud.

You know the old saying? If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Approach those who are that business and ask them what and what their experiences are, what the challenges are, how lucrative the business is. Dig and dig and dig for information, so that by the time you start, you already have back up/contingency plans A, B and C for every problem anticipated or not.

For example, before you start a snail farm, you need to ask around if there's the market, how to get snail feed, where to get the snails from, the diseases common to snails, the different species, make possible contact to restaurants who won't mind patronizing your farm, how long it takes for the snails to mature, how much you stand to realize if you rear so-so amount of snails and raise them to maturity with so so amount and then sell then at so-so price.

I figure this is basic accounting stuff.

Also, it helps if you are into something you have a passion for. Start ups are very hard and challenging and most fail because of very little planning or unrealistic projections.

So, before you waste that capital you've got next time, sit down with pencil and paper and write down everything you need to know about that business. This is not the time to give up.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by edosg(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Guy, I have being trading forex for about 5 yrs, and I can tell you categorically that there is a big difference between demo and real accounts. The difference is the twin factors of greed and fear. If u don't know or have not read about it or studied them, then u have not started. Money can be made in forex but you still need another business by the side, because trust me. They will be times when the God of forex will not be at home to answer your prayers.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
ThothHermes:
Be careful. It is not possible to be so certain about forex or anything speculative. You will be able to manage risk well but it is still a business where anything can happen. Unless you are clairvoyant that is.

Yes it's a risk but just like everything in life. Practice makes perfect

I failed severally even after studying reading ebooks watching videos and all that stuff until finally it just hit me what I was doing wrong

Since then there's no month I dont turn in profit on that demo account. Out of every 10 trades I make at least 7 correct. Anything in life you can be better at by practicing is worth doing because life itself is a risk

My only regret is i didn't know about forex when I still had capital even without forex I still know many other ways of making money now unlike before
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by egopersonified(f): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Have you ever thought of getting a paid job and leaving business alone?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
edosg:
Guy, I have being trading forex for about 5 yrs, and I can tell you categorically that there is a big difference between demo and real accounts. The difference is the twin factors of greed and fear. If u don't know or have not read about it or studied them, then u have not started. Money can be made in forex but you still need another business by the side, because trust me. They will be times when the God of forex will not be at home to answer your prayers.

You are basically just talking about morals here not that it's different

My strategy does not give room for me to trade with sentiments. I only trade when the market gives me a particular set up. If it dosent then I don't trade

I will trade only once a day if I only see that set up once for that day

People fail because of greed and not being able to control their emotions when they fail. I know these things but for the most part I do not have a problem with it

For over 4 months now its still working so there's nothing to worry about

If only it wasn't a demo
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
egopersonified:
Have you ever thought of getting a paid job and leaving business alone?

There are no decent paid jobs around and I don't have cash to go searching long distance which is why I try the internet

I've not even eaten properly since yesterday so u see my problem is immediate

As for business that was my first attempt, if I know then what I know now. Things would have been different
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Mykel51(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
ogawisdom:

Forex is not gambling...it is a profession with rules... currencies are moved in patterns and waves .. Nothing is a mistake in the financial markets...it is regulated and yes banks trade forex....All banks...they are institutional traders

It shocks me the way people castigate forex on Nairaland. If one does not know how to trade it...the person would keep losing...I make a living from trading. I am not a gambler.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Mykel51(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Hello brother, happy with your demo progress...But Real and Demo are totally different. Trading is more psychological than you think. Trading on a real account shows you your emotional strength... A key factor to trading success
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by revolt(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wait till u marry the wrong person..looool
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by olaxm: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
There's two types of charter's.
Focast Charter and Spot Charter.
What do you use indicators for. It is for Spot chart or Focast chart?
Remember trading is spot trade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? / What Kind Of Food Can One Give An Under-weight Picky Eater Toddler? / Are We Living In A World Of Indecency Or Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.