Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! (2637 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? / See Wetin Dis Woman Carry Dey Block My View For Traditional Marriage / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by akinolasam: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
She is over 30 years, and still single. Born-Again, gentle, a business lady. Approached for a marriage relationship, and do you know her response; I CAN'T MARRY YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT CARRY MY LOAD.

My question: Is this kind of person really planning to settle in marriage?
What LOAD could she still be talking about in her mid thirties?
How can one help such a lady overcome this kind of mind-set?

Sincere advice are welcome.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by rosejen(f): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
She is not in her mid thirties my friend
dont think you are doing her a favour by marrying her because she is thirty

just like you she said, you cant carry the damn load

pls go, vamose and look for someone else
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Kinezeala(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
why didn't you ask her what she meant by 'load'?
na from my mouth you hear am abi?
Is the numerous problems of women something new to you?
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
@poster
bro, she was honest enough to tell you that you were not strong enough to handle such lady. pls quietly leave her alone unless you want to end up looking silly.
now that she has told you that, there is absolutely NO WAY you should continue pursuing her because she could ask you the most stupidest thing and, if you cant provide, she will make a mockery out of you.

poster: baby its your birthday soon, what would you like?!
damsel:  hhmm i think i would like a brand new Jeep for sundays at the beach.
poster: are you out of your mind?! i am already trying my best to satisfy you but you're always asking for more. take am easy.
damsel: foolish man, i told you before you couldnt handle me but you wouldnt listen. . . . .  now shut up, be a man and step up your game or let me go and find some REAL men to date!"

1 Like

Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by akinolasam: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
Yeah, i know that some of us may see this as another opportunity to dish out abuse and insult,
but what I am aiming at is how to correct this age long impression by SOME of our Big Girls/babes (btw 30 - 40 yrs),
who do often hurriedly conclude that because a man look either small in physiche, stature, or is not wealthy
it then means that he can not carry their LOAD.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by akinolasam: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^^^
@ mrbrownjay

I appreciate ur post.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^what you have to understand is that if a woman is not desperate to marry(and has been waiting patiently for MR right) then she will either stick to her guns until he comes along or settle with someone that can carry her load (financially strong).

the fact that you want to stubbornly "get to her" while she sees nothing in you is strange, to say the least. the kind of response she gave you is one that you will never be able to overcome because dating her would mean saying YES to her every demands.i doubt this is the kind of relationship you are looking for?

1 Like

Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Rocktation(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
You're shielding already when no one has dissed you so far. Scared Potter.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by omofat: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
Bros, she was speaking yoruba english to you ni o, "Oo le gbe eru mi", or better still, "eru yi le ju e lo" - basically saying, "you can't handle ALL of this" na yab oo  grin
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by akinolasam: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
Rocktation:

You're shielding already when no one has dissed you so far. Scared Potter.

grin grin grin

not scared, i only wish the advice will be more that the 'shelling'
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by swiftycool(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2010
Ahem! Bros no vex o, was she just coming from the market with like a bag or something, or is she like VERY FAT undecided  and with big front n back loads.

Pls 4give my innocence peeps,   wink cheezy lil moi.  Tehehehehe!
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by JesusloveU: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
Poster,this lady really insulted you.I guess she has access you both physically and financially to determine the kind of person you are.Again,she might think about the spiritually aspect being that she's a born-again christian.I hope you should find out what she meant by that,that's if you are bold enough to approach her again.She might need a born-again christian man .
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Omolola1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Poster, tell this to her also 'u cannot withstand my kpekus' *lips sealed*
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by omofat: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
Omolola1:

haaa -- omololaaaaaaaaa - i thought you were one of the good ones? - Kpekus, lol grin
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by JesusloveU: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
Poster,this lady really insulted you.I guess she has access you both physically and financially to determine the kind of person you are.Again,she might think about the spiritually aspect being that she's a born-again christian.I hope you should find out what she meant by that,that's if you are bold enough to approach her again.She might need a born-again christian man .
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by TewMuch: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
Have you ever wondered that she may have issues beyong the physical? That load can mean so many things.She don warn you, if you over do your eye go see wahala ooh.It may be more than financial.Maybe a medical problem
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Tingles(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
"Eru agba ni, ko she gbe fun omode" Even though it is an insult, she could be saying the truth. Move on.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by omofat: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^ Ma da OP loun, O fe je eran agba
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by MOBO444(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
What load, there goes a fustrated black sister again.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by luap: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
Invalidate this woman. Don't take this talk from any person, she is belittling you.

When a woman says you can't handle me or take my load, put her on the spot, make her feel embarrased.

Tell her next time, " are all women as greedy as you, gold digger!!?" Than change the topic and do not give her issue any more attention. You guide the dialogue about what you want.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
Luap were r u from? Good one there
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Marhoski(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
Omolola1:

Lola kpekus na 4 women na,
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by 1104(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
angry angry (Grumblin) my baby don dey spoil~
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by double08(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
@POSTER no level na im make the girl disco you angry
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Olumogun: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
MOBO444:

What load, there goes a fustrated black sister again.

my broda, dat is exactly what I think. which load woman get wey no be man go carry am last
@poster, just  cool cool cool cool 4 the babe. she fit no even get your type again.

luap:

Invalidate this woman.  Don't take this talk from any person, she is belittling you.

which has become a big mistake for many of them.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by InkedNerd(f): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
bro, she was honest enough to tell you that you were not strong enough to handle such lady. pls quietly leave her alone unless you want to end up looking silly.
now that she has told you that, there is absolutely NO WAY you should continue pursuing her because she could ask you the most stupidest thing and, if you cant provide, she will make a mockery out of you.

poster: baby its your birthday soon, what would you like?!
damsel:  hhmm i think i would like a brand new Jeep for sundays at the beach.
poster: are you out of your mind?! i am already trying my best to satisfy you but you're always asking for more. take am easy.
damsel: foolish man, i told you before you couldnt handle me but you wouldnt listen. . . . .  now shut up, be a man and step up your game or let me go and find some REAL men to date!"

LOL LOL LOL

@poster: Did this friend of your ever tell you that she wanted to get married or do you think you're just doing her a favor?
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Olumogun: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@poster: Did this friend of your ever tell you that she wanted to get married or do you think you're just doing her a favor?

that is the question. most of these ladies are not keen about marriage.

once met a lady too, just 38years old, and when approached for a marriage relationship, she said: I am not interested.
and on further questioning, she said responded: he is not my kind of person. he cant carry my load.

I told my guy He should move on, as for the lady, she may finally get who will be able to carry her load when she is 45/48yrs.

My advice: If a lady (young or old) is fortunate to come across a man who truly loves her but cannot carry her load, she should help him to carry the load now.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by elseohjay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ok so what load are we talking about here? was she referring to the front wheel or back axle? grin
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by slex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
Poster run away or stay trapped
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by sylve11: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2010
Omolola1:

lol! bad gyurl, why not perewinkle? grin cool
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by tpiah: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2010
na by force to carry someone's load?

let her be nah.

at least she's honest.
Re: You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! by Omolola1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
lol, am a gud gurl o! infact i dont even know what it means, true! lol~

(1) (2) (Reply)

''i Want Your Boxers'' / Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.