Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) (37397 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Bigmugu: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Controversial person and Enterprenure Laura Ikeji Reveals how much she loves her Husband as she happily shares Lovely photos with him on her social handle.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/fight-for-that-one-true-love-laura-ikeji-shares-loved-up-photos-with-her-hubby-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by kobosmart(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
na e husband be that? no be e driver?

38 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
enough of laura for today

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
All truly is not well with this marriage undecided

43 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Betakeshi: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Trendme: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin you again
LisaAnne:
enough of laura for today
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Donice01: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Singer teni clashes with police..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Dn27-kc5Y
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Bigmugu: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even as she's married like this some people still dey makanakhi am
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Mankosi: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
This marriage is suffering from malaria and typhoid. I have seen that already.

24 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by iamsea(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
How can a grown ass man be wearing rag :/:/:/:/.. Nawa o..

63 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Patrick33(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
whh is he looking like hes damn tired of this girl and her numerous pictures...aunty dem no do instagram for you alone o

20 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
I see nothing loved up in that picture.
The title says photos, why am I seeing only one?

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bigmugu:
Even as she's married like this some people still dey makanakhi am
How much is her start price?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Y
kobosmart:

Na husband, yes it is called house husband

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
kobosmart:
He is Kanu Nwakwos brother so you should know that even if he doesn’t have money he has a brother to borrow from

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
I pity Ogbonna Kanu sha...this lady just wrecked him

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by 3millionia: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
cute kiss
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by exlinkleads(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
abeg

How is this a loved up photo?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by zicoraads: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
He looks like a refugee. grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by juwoonn(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Looks like the husband is trying to push her away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Trendme:
grin you again
What happen tongue
It's my birthday todayCheck the link in my profile
first ten people only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by PSVITA(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
All this broke girls, hope na go listen to this advice.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by blowjob: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bigmugu:
Controversial person and Enterprenure Laura Ikeji Reveals how much she loves her Husband as she happily shares Lovely photos with him on her social handle.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/fight-for-that-one-true-love-laura-ikeji-shares-loved-up-photos-with-her-hubby-photos/

KAII DIS NIGGA DON SEE SOMETHING..

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by lastempero: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bh
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by zicoraads: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I pity Ogbonna Kanu sha...this lady just wrecked him
What did she wreck?

What did he amount to before?

Was he not the one his brother's wife was complaining of being a leech?! Methinks Laura is even the one sustaining that home right now. It's their business though; Whatever works for them.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by cnonyechi(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
iamsea:
How can a grown ass man be wearing rag :/:/:/:/.. Nawa o..

He wants to look young and relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) by lastempero: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
I no say na she give my brother the rag wey him wear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga / Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.