Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment (50846 Views)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by princetom1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
God bless PYO for this kind gesture.
Very thoughtful of you Sir.
Sickness will never be your portion.
Almighty God will continue to strengthen and guide you to move Nigeria forward.
If only him and his Mr lifeless has made our hospital work, he wount be dashing out money... How many people will he pay for their Healthcare
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by lathrowinger: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.

Why your mumu get grade like this, I think your father is A bastard since u have no respect for your elder.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by farem: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.

See painment! The disillusioned

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by MYHUBBY: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where did mere commissioner get such money from ? I hope he informed his boss Buhari

poverty victim

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by farem: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

And giving money to a sick man is something a pastor shouldn't do right. Abeg na! abeg bros don't do this to yourself na embarassed

These are children of doom that are planted everywhere by satan to abuse pastors because they are not donating their income to the needy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
MYHUBBY:

poverty victim

like any man in your family get money pass me
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Atom007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:

U r also an embarrassment to nairalanders. After how many yrs, u can't still pronounce d name of Mr Vice president. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by roscoleefad: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
This vp believe he can full all Nigerian since they hv being talking of sick people and advocating for financial assistance for them this man as not given out a darn but election is closer he is given money to baba suwe who is fooling who NIGERIAN SAY NO TO VOTE BUYER
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Secrets11:
what have you contributed to the ailing actor?
Nothing, and you?
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Olajah81: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:
Only 1m? I'm ashamed.

How much ur family get for account

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sheddy123:
go
Who the fück do you think you are, you can just jumped into my mention and insult my dad? are you f*xkin sick in the head or do you stopped breast milk at month 3?

For your own f++ckin sake, don't include my parents in your f**kin mention you little piece of shít.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

Nothing, and you?
nothing but I am not criticizing someone else effort at a generous act
to humanity
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by MYHUBBY: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

like any man in your family get money pass me

lol pass you that felt is a big deal when a whole VP gave out 1m

1m that Davido claimed to have given out before?

you still have the gut to claimed someone have money pass you that poverty had destroy your mentality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olajah81:

How much ur family get for account
It seems you guys are fückin' retärded morons on this forum... involve my family in
your mention and you'll regret you did.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Gforce2019: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Secrets11:
nothing but I am not criticizing someone else effort at a generous act
to humanity
OK, that's why we're different being. You respect my opinion and I respect yours... we live peacefully. you don't need to agree with me, but you have to respect my stand... I don't have to agree with you but I have to respect your stand....
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by asawanathegreat(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Election is here
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by tixo: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
N1m donation to someone suffering with diabetes and it's gaining so much media attention. What ever happened to our brains?
Can you count the number of people suffering from same ailment in Lagos alone and what will happen if the hospitals were working?
Insulin much insulin injections and proper diet will N1m fetch. The should stop disgracing the VP. It's just a gift or "actors moni". grin
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by FarahAideed: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
MYHUBBY:

lol pass you that felt is a big deal when a whole VP gave out 1m

1m that Davido claimed to have given out before?

you still have the gut to claimed someone have money pass you that poverty had destroy your mentality cheesy

is that not the same question APC zombies will ask of any PDP man donates even 500k ? they Will call you a thief from morning till night na cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by arsenal33: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
better than blessing ONLY Pastors and traditional rulers
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by charlycharles(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Secrets11:
Oga shut up if you have nothing to say...and who you referring as "us" ? Oga speak for yourself
Slow poke.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
He just bought his vote
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Olajah81: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

It seems you guys are fückin' retärded morons on this forum... involve my family in

Take pain reliever for the pains
Or u take 500mg Tramdol
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Olajah81: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

Tackle me naa..
Useless goat
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by soggy28(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.

Ode nie
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olajah81:

Tackle me naa..
Useless goat
That "goat" is responsible for your existence...
Ask your mom about her past, then you'll find out you were a result of one night stand and that was the best sex I ever had in a toilet punk.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by olajizz01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
A Whole Nigeria VP Donating 1m, Nawa oo
You these people have a lot of problems,if he donated more than that amount, many of you will be saying question him where he got it.

What do you want?
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by boxypane(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
My VP did this at the right time. More votes pumping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.