Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment (50653 Views)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by collinsprince: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=danieljoel759 post=75959226]On Wednesday, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo gave the sum of N1 Million to veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe.

Osinbajo made the donation through the Office of the Youth Organising Secretary, APC Lagos, Aregbe Idris who was also in the company of popular Nollywood actress, Remi Surutu and other musical acts.

The donation was made as a kind gesture supporting the treatment of the comic actor who is reportedly battling with diabetes amongst other ailments. While making the donation, the vice president offered prayers of quick recovery and further urged well-meaning Nigerians to lend their support to the actor.

“God is to us a God of deliverance; and death has no power over your life. I am positive that his healing hands will restore your health and cast out every form of infirmity in your body,” Osinbajo added.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/vice-president-osinbanjo-donates.htmlSince Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Olajah81: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

That "goat" is responsible for your existence...
Ask your mom about her past, then you'll find out you were a result of one night stand and that was the best sex I ever had in a toilet punk.

U need mental therapy...
I don't blame you..
I blame ur Mummy for been married to insane man
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Gforce2019: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected

Vote baba buhari
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by ogundeleai(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where did mere commissioner get such money from ? I hope he informed his boss Buhari
Do you have idea how much average professor takes home monthly, a commissioner as you said and vice president presently? God will allow any of your nuclear or extended family member to attain such feat so that the does not need to steal 1m before making act of benevolent
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by varyo: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
If the token is simply for political reasons,my dear APC will reward you,but if is genuine giving,God will decide since you broadcasted your help through APC youth forum.
we hope to see more donations from you after Saturday election.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by YahwehRocks: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
#1m Only?

Why not take care of him fully considering your office.
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Offpoint: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olajah81:

U need mental therapy...
I don't blame you..
I blame ur Mummy for been married to insane man
Kid if you wanna come at me don't come with wack lines, this is not some sort of jokes.

If I knew you'd turned up this retàrded I woulda worn a condom, but it was totally not my fault cuz she was screaming for a raw.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by bellotaofeek: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice one PYO. We are expecting you to run the affairs of this nation in 2023 . You are good to go.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Charmingrascal(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahahahaha can someone be more brainwashed? Did you seriously just ask where a vice president who has been a SAN for more than two decades and who has a law firm, where he got N1 million naira from?

Chai this election should come and go so some people can start to think properly

Some of them think with their anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by ramatintin(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.
u that is not an embarrassment y don't you donate to his treatment.oponu
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by owowa145(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
danieljoel759:
On Wednesday, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo gave the sum of N1 Million to veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe.

Osinbajo made the donation through the Office of the Youth Organising Secretary, APC Lagos, Aregbe Idris who was also in the company of popular Nollywood actress, Remi Surutu and other musical acts.

The donation was made as a kind gesture supporting the treatment of the comic actor who is reportedly battling with diabetes amongst other ailments. While making the donation, the vice president offered prayers of quick recovery and further urged well-meaning Nigerians to lend their support to the actor.

“God is to us a God of deliverance; and death has no power over your life. I am positive that his healing hands will restore your health and cast out every form of infirmity in your body,” Osinbajo added.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/vice-president-osinbanjo-donates.html

1million kwa. What is there as a sitting V.P to authorise a full medical care for him. All bills on d government. All in d name of campaign (1MILLION) & yet people are here hailing. We can't come out of this shit hole.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by owowa145(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
ramatintin:
u that is not an embarrassment y don't you donate to his treatment.oponu
Was he suppose to donate or authorise a full medical care for a visible citizen. I don't understand u.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by GoldHorse(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dadaboddo:
Nice gesture From the VP.

Diabetes is one of the most deadly disease on this earth as it can cause alot of complications. Sadly no cure for it

Let's live Healthy
#KickDiabetesaway

There are cure locally
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by OkoAnike(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahahahaha can someone be more brainwashed? Did you seriously just ask where a vice president who has been a SAN for more than two decades and who has a law firm, where he got N1 million naira from?

Chai this election should come and go so some people can start to think properly

Osinbajo a SAN...
Law firm...

Please brother there's a big difference between being a professor of law and being a SAN.

where does he practice his law and where is his law firm, please confirm your facts and figures before saying things like this, because it's speak volumes.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Dadaboddo: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoldHorse:

There are cure locally
Non scientifically proven drugs are dangerous
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by princfred(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is a good and commendable deed by the VP. If not for Osibanjo putting some humane face to this administration through the many social upliftment programmes, how e for be?
THEY BETTER DONT TAMPER WITH OSIBANJO'S LIFE.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
charlycharles:

Slow poke.
You describing yourself I guess...if you aren't you would understand that what VP did was a human helping another human. Ewe!
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

And giving money to a sick man is something a pastor shouldn't do right. Abeg na! abeg bros don't do this to yourself na embarassed

2 days to elections.

Did baba suwe fall sick today ?

Get serious.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Not again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by B1ak3: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
OkoAnike:

Osinbajo a SAN...
Law firm...

Please brother there's a big difference between being a professor of law and being a SAN.

where does he practice his law and where is his law firm, please confirm your facts and figures before saying things like this, because it's speak volumes.

Google is your friend. But in case you don't know how to use Google just click on the link below. The fact that you didn't know that the vice president is a SAN is a big disgrace.

Oh and in case you are not smart enough to realise it, the link also says he is a Senior Partner at SimmonsCoopers which means he is a part owner of the firm. You don't have to thank me, I just don't like seeing people walking around with such level of ignorance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Olyroks: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.
you mumuism is of the highest order grin
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by dairogus: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
[/sup][sup] cry[/sup][sup][b][/b]
danieljoel759:
On Wednesday, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo gave the sum of N1 Million to veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/vice-president-osinbanjo-donates.html

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by luluman: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where did mere commissioner get such money from ? I hope he informed his boss Buhari
Children don come o.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2019
olajizz01:
You these people have a lot of problems,if he donated more than that amount, many of you will be saying question him where he got it.

What do you want?

If he donated more than that, sorry he wan donate 10m ko abi what are you saying
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by mechanics(m): 1:09am On Feb 22, 2019
That's nice of him.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by GoldHorse(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Dadaboddo:

Non scientifically proven drugs are dangerous

Science cannot proof everything unfortunately. It has its limitations. Lots of civilization have been using local remedies to treat many so called medically untreatable diseases.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by MightyHand(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Jxt 1million from VP! from public / looted funds! And a Pastor to be precise,! Chai
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by MightyHand(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]jxt 1million from VP! from public / looted funds! And a Pastor to be precise,! Chai
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Dadaboddo: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
GoldHorse:

Science cannot proof everything unfortunately. It has its limitations. Lots of civilization have been using local remedies to treat many so called medically untreatable diseases.

Agreed herbal medicine cures but not all the time and disease has to be determined by health facilities before one should decide which to use.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by GoldHorse(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Dadaboddo:

Agreed herbal medicine cures but not all the time and disease has to be determined by health facilities before one should decide which to use.

You know the Chinese have a highly developed local health sysyem. Most don't rely on western procedures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.