Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (56303 Views)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by hucienda: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
three:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....

IN LAGOS

Atiku might pull an upset in Lagos because of the high number of non-SW folks and also considerable amount of SW folks that would vote for him.

In any case, Lagos would be roughly split in two.

The main curiosity in this electoral cycle would be the Kano result to test the Kwankwaso movement vs the Buhari stronghold narrative.

6 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Preciousgift90: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
Lagos will do the justice to this election....
.... Yoruba people

Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected
Vote baba buhari
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
I think this data made the yobe pdp chair to decamp today.

4 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bigboluet(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some people still think its about Northern and Southern regions... Hell no

This is North Vs North

2015 formation is not applicable here!

4 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
.... Yoruba people

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Vote baba buhari
Oga the igbos are more than yorubas in lagos ,by the time u add the ppl of the ss your guess is as good as mine ........lagos Is definitely for atiku n there is nothing u ,tinubu ,oluomo or yorubas can do about it

4 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
DMerciful:
I see Atiku winning with over 3million votes!

Better wake up from that useless dream
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Okuda(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
.... Yoruba people

Vote baba buhari
igbos are playing ethnic politics but in 2003 and 2007 Buhari fielded an igbo msn as vice and nobody voted for him in the east..so how are they playing ethnic politics. get good facts before youtalk

7 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Preciousgift90:
See Who Is Talking Abt Bigot Nd U Re D Worst Of All Tribal Bigot I Ever Kn. Bt Dont Worry D Vote Of Yorubas Wt Right Thought Will Shock Peo Lk U Forever because I Hv Many Of Them Around Me. They Will Simply Tell U For State Level= APC,bt Fedral Level=PDP. So Keep Decievng Urself
i dont know why idiotic pigs like deceiving themselve ,
Those that voted for buhari before and decide not to vote for him again can never for pdp
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by gawu1: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
excel4us:
what some of don't know is that south easterners are migrants in nature. they are found in Lagos,kano,kaduna etc.same with ss. especialy akwa iboms and co. so don't underate the strength of the MIGRANTS
How many of these south easterners migrants do go out to vote in their host environment.? Even if they do they often have no option than to go with majority there. You can't live in a community, enjoy their facilities, tolerance, and respect, but go against their interest and expect to see humorous smiling face.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by korm2me(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't be deceived percentage turn out of voters in south east and south south will be high as compared to the core north (north east and north west).

Reasons: Stats have proved that an average core northerner have PVC ranging from 2-4 per person. So 30-35% of PVC in the region are fraudulent.

For instance in north west the total collected PVC is 18millon and 30% of it is 5.4million; minus it from 18million gives you 12.6millon and that's the real voters.

At most expect 9million voters in the north west to vote this Saturday.

Do the same calculation for north east.

N:B - I reside in Adamawa and I have seen many northern individuals with more than one PVC.
And you are certain same doesn't happen in the south east and South south you don't reside. Smh

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by islandmoon: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
almost equally distributed , something is not right.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
pasol4real:

Oga the igbos are more than yorubas in lagos ,by the time u add the ppl of the ss your guess is as good as mine ........lagos Is definitely for atiku n there is nothing u ,tinubu ,oluomo or yorubas can do about it
that's why tinubu v bn begging and threatening igbos at d same time to vote APC.
He has definitely seen this numbers before now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Vince77(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
igwefivestar:
Nigerins were never this eager to vote but because of what Buhari and APC brought upon Nigeria, everybody is now eager to get Nigeria working again. Congratulations to Atiku in advance.

This is exactly what many of buhari's supporters don't understand. They think all the awareness and pleadings for people to collect their PVCs is for the sake of collection.

Buhari will not only just lose the election, he will lose in an embarrassing manner. That is why there are so many irregularities in INEC right now. APC wants to Sabotage the process with power of the incumbent.

5 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
The total in athieku stronghold (8,590,420) competing favourably with just 2 states in buhari's stronghold,
Kano and kaduna (8,345,578).

The way buhari go beat athifku for this election eh, even pigs will have no choice but to just go back to default setting. cheesy

2019 election is over already.

Star boy just campaign for 2023.

Pyo/elrufai for 2023

Nigeria has no place for thief/pig candidacy.

Warning: as you cast your vote on Sat, make sure the ballot box doesn't shake, these boys no dey look Uche face. cheesy

Can I 'like' twice grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
landmark86:
Hmmmmmmmmmm With this statistics it seems Atiku will win me ooooo

I want Atiku to win but the stats above is making my eyes to dazzle.

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
DammyGbade:
Expect nothing less than 3M votes from Kastina
Benue and Plateau state both states recorded 4.4 million PVCs collection, these are states I know Buhari will lose

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by spartanian(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is fact

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
From that PVC collection stats.Atiku should win but i dont think Buhari will go down without a fight
Exactly my thoughts but let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Which other election will buhari lose again, is it the one he has won since 2017 or the one in 2031.
Can you tell me which of the 19 northern states can thief atiku win or any of the SW pdp can win
Vince77:

This is exactly what many of buhari's supporters don't understand. They think all the awareness and pleadings for people to collect their PVCs is for the sake of collection.

Buhari will not only just lose the election, he will lose in an embarrassing manner. That is why there are so many irregularities in INEC right now. APC wants to Sabotage the process with power of the incumbent.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Segol: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
And yet they will say there are more votes in Kano than Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Zico5(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
.... Yoruba people

Vote baba buhari
U miss road bro. I vote whom I think will change my lots. I have never benefitted from Pyo, so I don't expect anything from him. my vote is for Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by papyskinsy: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
what people fail. to realise is dat.. not all de figures dere will actually go out and vote.. some people just collect their PVC to be used in place of NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD.. shekana.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by APCsupporter: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:
You are not from kano. Your past comments have already exposed you. Quora.system, APCsupp.orter
Just let them continue fooling themselves. Saturday is not far na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

Benue and Plateau state both states recorded 4.4 million PVCs collection, these are states I know Buhari will lose
dont be deceive, buhari can not lose any of the 19 northern states and the 6 SW states .
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Zico5:

U miss road bro. I vote whom I think will change my lots. I have never benefitted from Pyo, so I don't expect anything from him. my vote is for Atiku.
what have ever benefited from thief atiku , thief obj and pdp for 16yrs .
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations in advance our PMB

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by APCsupporter: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

Ka mantar da muna pukin, shi inyamiri ne
inyamurai dai akwai su da san yaudaran kansu. Arewa ta Buhari ce.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by nameo: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
hucienda:

Atiku might pull an upset in Lagos because of the high number of non-SW folks and also considerable amount of SW folks that would vote for him.

In any case, Lagos would be roughly split in two.

The main curiosity in this electoral cycle would be the Kano result to test the Kwankwaso movement vs the Buhari stronghold narrative.

Thinking guy....

I have always said that Lagos would be interesting without calling it
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Beemhan(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who else noticed that on average, the northern states have the highest percentage of those who have collected their PVCs
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
dont be deceive, buhari can not lose any of the 19 northern states and the 6 SW states .
Delusional mind your dreams will end few hours from now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Did Obiano Work? / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.