Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) (69510 Views)

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Blinkers: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
ednut1:
Yen yen yen. Sowore cannot win a ward

Sowore cannot win a ward yen yen yen!

What have you achieved from the evil/corrupt ones produced by the major parties, that have been winning your bedroom since 1999?

Sit down quietly and ponder over the question I asked.

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bobrisky should be with Atiku and Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by sammyj: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Montulu !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
PresidoAtikuGcf:
Two foolish Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

God should please make us be like Bobrisky

The story of his life is full of inspirations.

He rose to fame from nobody.

There's greatness thrust upon him.

I'm proud of you and don't mind being like you someday.

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.
Your sense is full of mumu,walahi

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[s]God should please make us be like Bobrisky

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.[/s]

God forbid you demon!
Satan is speaking through you
Anyways Afonjas are like Satan both in actions and words, and even in looks.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Adam09: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
:'Some thing is telling me that both of you are M.A.D, but you don't have anyone to tell you the sad truth.(
SolutionMee:
:

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Isyomah(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Hmm z not too late being lyk him.. Itz not hard. Jus goan get an original bleaching cream first,, den meet me for oda procedures.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Slimboy94(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eléyìí tí yà weyrey o
Please pray for yourself
Not everyone
Amen for you

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by TotoNaRubber: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
which tribe is bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
sammyj:
Montulu !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Two clowns

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by degamemaster(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Lols..... yoù well So?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by professorchuks(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
idid:

So you can SPAM my computer?

Lol. It's called phishing. U were wise enough brah

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
AnanseK:

Bobrisky should be with Atiku and Peter Obi

To come and do what, we need no gays , they will bring the cursed of God upon us.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
You again and your memes.
FukaFuka aka Singlewahala aka FuukaFuuka aka PhukaPhuka aka FukkaFuka.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm. Sowore can't win by Nigerian standards. We like thieves and dullards.

FukkaFuka:
grin
You again and your memes.

FukaFuka >>> Singlewahala >>> FuukaFuuka>>>PhukaPhuka>>> FukkaFuka.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Blinkers:

What have you achieved from the evil/corrupt ones produced by the major parties, that have been winning your bedroom since 1999?

whether u have jesus, prophet muhamad or sowore as president. Its still going to be sams result

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Blinkers:

food 4 tot

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
goshen26:
Sowore meets his minister for youth, sport development. The same person that want legalize gay will met bobrisky na
Why would you think like this? So as a presidential aspirant he can't associate with other people because you desist gay?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Belteshazzar1: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

i wount blame you it is not your fault
may the Lord have Mercy upon you

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by JubrinElSudan: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol... What Sowore was expecting him to say when he asked him if he has anything to say to Nigerians was "Vote AAC" , but he replied, "I love you guys " grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
ednut1:
Yen yen yen. Sowore cannot win a ward
Could we bet on this ?
If you mean business holla

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
He or She. What pronoun is best to describe Risky. Confusing

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by seunPrincipal(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
next level 2019

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by laura009: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
this is getting too much oooooo

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by blindjustice13(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I hope this is sarcasm sha,if not see a psychiatrist ,you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
sowore: ah Bob Bob how far nau, what are you political views?

Bobrisky: Hay god, which kind wahala be this na embarassed embarassed

Why would u ask bobrisky such a question? grin u wan make em si!t for em trousers grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

A good leader is full of tolerance.
U r right and sowore should learn from that...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Sirpascal007(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's obvious you don't have an atom of sense in you may one your child be like bobrisky....so his absolute denial of his real personality is ok by you right? Fool!!
A confused human being that you're drawing inspiration from huh? You're much bigger fool !!!

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.[/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.