Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) (69467 Views)

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=SolutionMee post=75971676]cheesy

God should please make us be like Bobrisky

The story of his life is full of inspirations.

He rose to fame from nobody.

There's greatness thrust upon him.

I'm proud of you and don't mind being like you someday.

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.[/quo

Afofun gbemu

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
his he going to talk as a man or a woman now in this case?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Rocktation(f): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Op, you report this as though it is supposed to mean something to us.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.

No be only greatness thrust na cucumber thrust

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by geo4c: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sowo why??
The small vote u could've gotten from my ward now is lost
Of all people??

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.
I didn't get it! You spoke with both sides of the tongue!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol Sowore just lost a lot of supporters for associating Himself with that she male, may be he is going to legalize Gay in Nigeria Who knows? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
dominique:
Bob looks good in the video tbh
what do you want to become in life?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by idid: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Lol Sowore just lost a lot of supporters for associating Himself with that she male, may be he is going to legalize Gay in Nigeria Who knows? undecided

If you will not vote for him for treating everyone equally and not caring what religion or sexual orientation you have, then, it's okay vote Atiku and Buhari..

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by 12inchess: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
I really like Sowore. He shows a good nature and character meeting up with someone that society has rejected.im turning a bobrisky fan. Becoming famous is not easy. Abeg she/he is very entertaining joor.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Has the NNPC lived up to its expectations and the purpose for which it was established?
Answer: NO
Rather, the organisation has been a cash cow in the hands of desperate politicians by shamelessly pulling out cash without accountability. It's proven that government entities don't work in Nigeria.
No problem, I pray ull not eat dustbin in the nearest future. Cos till date, we r paying heavily for selling out NEPA n nitel....if u know u know.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Blinkers: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
ednut1:
whether u have jesus, prophet muhamad or sowore as president. Its still going to be sams result

Your proposition isn't right as all the three characters you mentioned above haven't been in government at any point in time.

The Buhari/Atiku that have always won your wards yen yen yen! with that nonsensical gathering of idiotic sycophants called political structure, have been in government since the 70s and have played direct roles in rendering your country, a politically-failed state.

Think about that too.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Timisamd(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=OgbeniSamm post=75976121][/quote] abio ma dalohun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Andyblaze: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

While you planning on not minding being like bobrisky someday, who will now be the original you that God created you to be or when will you now begin to live your original you? Smh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Youngsage: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Did I just hear someone say 'goddess' in the video??
Oh mai gawd.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2019
goshen26:
Sowore meets his minister for youth, sport development. The same person that want legalize gay will met bobrisky na

But bobrisky is not gay...he is a cross dresser ...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If you know say you get mind send her invitation letter � for dinner �
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by MistaCode(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Sowore just lost some of his fans right now...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by CHZ777: 12:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ruffDiamond: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2019
if I ever shake hand with that THING called bobri wareva ehn make sharia court cut off the hand!damn!I'm just soooo straight like a metre ruler!loves big boobs and slim brown ladies too!so I don't know. I ain't a moralist bet I hate homo more than Lucifer o!abasi mbok!even Boy Georgecw looked Berra than dis mad fool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by N0favors: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2019
idid:

If you will not vote for him for treating everyone equally and not caring what religion or sexual orientation you have, then, it's okay vote Atiku and Buhari..

All these queers
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Francess191: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2019
See prove below ..

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by wisekings: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

you're simply telling yourself.... you don't have any future
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Pili191: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2019
See prove below..

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Peter191: 12:45am On Feb 22, 2019
See prove below...

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by fakuta(f): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Be human first before, coming on Nairaland to display morality, religion and cultural hypocrisy.
I solute our future president
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by fakuta(f): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Be human first before, before coming on Nairaland to display morality, religion and cultural hypocrisy.
I solute our future president
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2019
idid:
All sensible and progressive young people are voting Sowore because he has not soiled his hand in corruption and blood letting like the thief and the killer... APC and PDP.

The same sowore that sold APC to US through propangandas and useless fake news outlet called Sahara . He's a scam, he should go complete his job for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by OruExpress: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2019
idid:
All sensible and progressive young people are voting Sowore because he has not soiled his hand in corruption and blood letting like the thief and the killer... APC and PDP.

Sowore campaigned for Buhari and his news outlet is closely tied to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by justtoodark: 12:56am On Feb 22, 2019
this guy always doing the wrong thing....this sowore guy just dont get it....

nigeria is not a nation to be messin around with such things....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.