Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) (69511 Views)

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
For Sowore to have Identified with Bobrisky show he will support and encourage
Gay & Lesbianism if Elected President
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2019
12inchess:
I really like Sowore. He shows a good nature and character meeting up with someone that society has rejected.im turning a bobrisky fan. Becoming famous is not easy. Abeg she/he is very entertaining joor.

Exactly '12 inches'? wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by oldtime(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
K
SolutionMee:
cheesy

A good leader is full of tolerance.

Any one who tolerate curruption is currupt.
Sowore has no tolerance for curruption but he tolerate sincere good nigerian
Those who hate him have curruption in their spine
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by janeedema(f): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Interesting watch. Just wonder why Sowore seemed to be the one desperately seeking Bobrisky's attention; when it should be the other way round.

Kinda disappointing.

I believe we deserve a president with charisma and carriage; one who isn't interested in licking asses to make that happen.

I wouldn't be voting for Buhari but notice how even his silence makes even his opposition want to bow. I guess one of the stuff he got from the military.

And this has nothing to do with his being president. It shows his mindset.

Atiku too does well in this regard.

Fela Durotoye too dey try.

How can this guy be begging to take a shot with Bobrisky for crying out loud. He doesn't even know who he is.
#myopinion.

100% Atikulated.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by sabi99(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

God should please make us be like Bobrisky

The story of his life is full of inspirations.

He rose to fame from nobody.

There's greatness thrust upon him.

I'm proud of you and don't mind being like you someday.

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.
this prayer request shall be granted only u and urself
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by TheAlchemist: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2019
sowore seems to be a bit confused should he hug or shake her/him?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by deebrain(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by TheAlchemist: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2019
lordswill03:
Sowere ended up campaigning for this guy. Which one is keep supporting his brand? No sir I won't! Abnormal is abnormal, and there is no justification to evil. You don't bring distortion in Creation and expect me to applaud it because of your own personal and selfish reasons.

God gives rain and sunshine to all good or evil. Sowore as leader must love all...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2019
Risky Bob
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by IsraelSongz: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2019
ednut1:
Yen yen yen. Sowore cannot win a ward

At least, You know him. Who knows You?
Can You even win a street?
Hater!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PapaAdanna: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2019
I like as d guy refer the clown as he
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by biosilicon: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2019
toboy:
[b]You have a very low mentality and lack basic reasonability. We have been worshipping this God since colonization and see where we still are. [/b]How many more years do you want to continue before you start thinking straight like a higher animal. With all the curses and hardship that exists in Nigeria already, common sense should tell you that either we have been praying to a wrong God or that they misinformed us right from the beginning. Anyone who refuses to use thier sense will wallow in ignorance till they die, thier body will decay and turn into ashes and life will continue. You should focus more of your energy on improving yourself and your family, as against pointing your stinking and closed-minded fingers at other people.

You are a child of Satan, get behind me!
Ask America how they became world greatest nation today, it's in their slogan 'in God we trust '. Ask Israel why your brothers in the middle east can't defeat them even if they all gang up together all of them plus you Yoruba Muslims.

You Yoruba don't have God in your hearts, to you anything goes. That's why Hausas call you belerabe. God forbid una. Skull mining you are number 1, Islam come you are number1, Christianity come you are number 1, this means you are making merchandise of religion that's all, no serious commitment.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by goaldynboy: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[s]God should please make us be like Bobrisky

You are one of the few Nigerians that has innovate something outstanding in our society. You are a pioneer of a new form of gender. You are more like an inventor seff[/s].

God should make only you and your family be like Bobrisky!! Tufia! I spite on you!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by toboy: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are a child of Satan, get behind me!
Ask America how they became world greatest nation today, it's in their slogan 'in God we trust '. Ask Israel why your brothers in the middle east can't defeat them even if they all gang up together all of them plus you Yoruba Muslims.

You Yoruba don't have God in your hearts, to you anything goes. That's why Hausas call you belerabe. God forbid una. Skull mining you are number 1, Islam come you are number1, Christianity come you are number 1, this means you are making merchandise of religion that's all, no serious commitment.
Child of God! I rebuke you piece of shitt!! Your mumuism is beyond compare. On top of that, you also have inferiority complex. "in God we trust gini?" You want to USA as the basis of your argument forgetting that same-sex marriage is legal in the USA. Why did that God not curse them?. Isreal is the most same-sex tolerant country in the middle east and yet that same God did not curse them. Those countries have set their priorities right and focus their energy on technology, research, science, and development . You see how shallow thinking you can be. All this your foolish religious mindset will not lead you anywhere. Child of God, your bible story told you not to judge so that you will not be judged, so, stop pointing your aka enwe at other people, its none of your business. For your information, the question you should be asking yourself everyday is how to improve yourself to become better tomorrow; How to gain more knowledge to understand the world, How to feed your family, and how to support your family member. Not how to judge other people based a book that was passed down to you by a white supremacist and slave masters during colonization. Religion is a personal journey between you and your creator. You must never use that as a common ground when dealing with other people cuz everyone does not confess to the same faith. That makes you the same as Jihadist Olodo!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
toboy:

[s]Child of God! I rebuke you piece of shitt!! Your mumuism is beyond compare. On top of that, you also have inferiority complex. "in God we trust gini?" You want to USA as the basis of your argument forgetting that same-sex marriage is legal in the USA. Why did that God not curse them?. Isreal is the most same-sex tolerant country in the middle east and yet that same God did not curse them. Those countries have set their priorities right and focus their energy on technology, research, science, and development . You see how shallow thinking you can be. All this your foolish religious mindset will not lead you anywhere. Child of God, your bible story told you not to judge so that you will not be judged, so, stop pointing your aka enwe at other people, its none of your business. For your information, the question you should be asking yourself everyday is how to improve yourself to become better tomorrow; How to gain more knowledge to understand the world, How to feed your family, and how to support your family member. Not how to judge other people based a book that was passed down to you by a white supremacist and slave masters during colonization. Religion is a personal journey between you and your creator. You must never use that as a common ground when dealing with other people cuz everyone does not confess to the same faith. That makes you the same as Jihadist Olodo!! [/s]

You are a very unrepentant gay . I'm done with you fool.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Gandollaar(f): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
idid:
All sensible and progressive young people are voting Sowore because he has not soiled his hand in corruption and blood letting like the thief and the killer... APC and PDP.
Is Sowore still in the race? The little nonentity who wants to rule Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by toboy: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are a very unrepentant gay . I'm done with you fool.
"Yeh men of little knowledge" Good luck as you achieve your goals in life with your close-minded and shallow-thinking brain cells
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
toboy:
"Yeh men of little knowledge" Good luck as you achieve your goals in life with your close-minded and shallow-thinking brain cells

Gay man ewu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Abigalbee98(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Teaser0904:
Buhahahahahahaha sorry i can't stop laughing at this your comment,no vex oo. cheesy cheesy my Belle ooooooo
good day ma....sent u pm,pls kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.