Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

22 Amazing Signs You Are With The Man You Should Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Amazing Signs You Are With The Man You Should Marry (438 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Amazing Signs You Are With The Man You Should Marry by tizzyhands(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2019
You see most women neglect little signs that might show they are with the man they could walk down the aisle with and end up not getting their dream man. When you carefully follow these signs you are with the man you should marry, you will definitely enjoy the last laugh. We have diligently researched on the possible signs you are with the man you should marry without having regrets.

You are his priority no matter how hard he works

He never seemed to be bothered on going to any significant events that you might want him to accompany you and he will always find a way on balancing the lapses he forgoes at work to be with you. This is one of the clear signs you are with the man you should marry and never let him down as well so as to make him happy.

He continuously says you look hot

You might be thinking oh! I woke up from my bed and my shower cap isn’t on and my hair is scattered, unknown to you he whispered saying, honey, you look so beautiful this morning and you feel awe.
Read more at https://relhealth.com/22-amazing-signs-you-are-with-the-man-you-should-marry/

(1) (Reply)

Between Men And Women Whose Mess Dey Smell Pass? / Any Naughty Girl Here In Ilorin?? You Call Me Now,0808 794 0716 / Xnvp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.