Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Love Gone Sour In Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Gone Sour In Dating (347 Views)

Love Gone For My Partner After Two Abortion / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / 6yrs Plus Relatnship Gone Sour...aftermath, I Am Doin So Poorly..help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Gone Sour In Dating by mercyson(m): 4:07am On Feb 22, 2019
I vividly recalled how we met. On that fateful day, I was almost late for lectures, in my 100 level STAT101, in this prestigious university. I hurriedly left my hostel room for the lecture theatre. It was 7:47AM, and it will take me 15 minutes to walk to the classroom.

Whenever a bus or taxi comes around, it was welcomed with rush from the students because no one wants to be left behind and no one wants to go late.

That day was special for my department because we were expecting a visiting lecturer that comes once in months. The information I got yesterday was that, the visiting lecturer was in town.

The Lecturer is a perfectionist and he hates when things are done hurriedly or with mistakes. He also dislikes lateness. Whenever a student is 5 minutes late to lectures, he will not allow such individual to enter the lecture hall.

We were over 100 in that park looking for taxi or bus to our various lecture venues. Any attempt I made to get a bus was to no avail.

While looking at my wrist watch and calculating how many minutes was left, I got a tap from behind, that is, someone touched me.

“Hey guy, you’ve got a call, look back” someone said

I reluctantly turn back to see a young pretty damsel waving at me from a distance with a smile, not far though.

I returned the smile not minding what was happening.

continue reading.., https://www.pentameloud.com/love-gone-sour-dating/

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady In Ogbomoso / How To Move On From The Right Person / Pheromone Perfume Aphrodisiac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.