Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Move On From The Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On From The Right Person (346 Views)

What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? / How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. / How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On From The Right Person by funkeolotu(f): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Love is beautiful, peaceful and sometimes confusing. At least that is what it has been for me. However, what happens when things don’t go as we imagined? When you have done your best yet, certain events remain unresolvable? You move!

Moving on is a difficult thing to do, especially when a person is a good person.
I have been there. I got out of a relationship some months back, and it was one of the most challenging decisions I’ve taken in recent times.

It’s hard to let go of what you cherish, what you consider rare and perfect. The fantasies you’ve let build in your head and the future you have planned together.

Sometimes, you need to accept that love is not enough for a relationship to thrive; there is compatibility, patience, emotional maturity, understanding, and discipline to name a few.

When you start thinking of leaving your relationship, something is wrong, and you are not imagining or overthinking. We, women, are blessed with an intuition that sometimes gets lost in a sea of what if’s and maybes.

Moving on is hard but not impossible.

5 steps to moving on

Accept the reality and believe your reason is valid

Moving on is hard if the person was mistreating you, much more if everything was right and somethings you can’t change gets in the way.

My Ex was a dream come ...

Finish here please

http://olotufunke.com/on-moving-on-from-a-good-person/
Re: How To Move On From The Right Person by Blisplendor12(f): 6:30am On Mar 15, 2019
True talk,

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem / Women Speak More Words A Day Than A Man / 4 Ways To Keep Your Long Distance Relationship Thriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.