Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) (23698 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
All these celebs have started again. They shouldn't complain later about the way Nigeria is being run

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
so many sad people on this thread
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by lonelytraveller: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
2 of them are actually irrelevant
very irrelevant. The yemi be forming celeb. Useless olosho
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ucsquare(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
FG suppose ban any flight going out of the country..dis is election,sit down and vote

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
TheWordist:
Another trash music in the making! 1 olodo + 1 odeh = 2 agbayas
Guy you dey vex o. wetin sup na?
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Working on projects when vote is going on in their country

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
So, they are not going to vote

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by seguno2: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:
E no consign me..

All I know today is that BUHARI MUST GO grin

Like if you agree.

Buhari won’t go anywhere with your nairaland likes if you don’t back it up with your vote.
So are you in the queue with your PVC ready to do the needful
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
I wanna see yemis birthday pictures
grin
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by lanxebony(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
And these ones will come and sing about how Nigeria is not working , how its electoral process is wack , citizens should go out and vote , now they dont have PVCs even If they do they are out of the country instead of promoting what they claim.to stand for.
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
DJ cuppy should do quick and ask me out
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Working on more trash music angry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerian female musicians no dey like to collabo like their male counterparts will Olympus fall if Yemi alade nd Tiwa savage collaborate
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
lanxebony:
And these ones will come and sing about how Nigeria is not working , how its electoral process is wack , citizens should go out and vote , now they dont have PVCs even If they do they are out of the country instead of promoting what they claim.to stand for.
It should tell you they don't care.
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Comin back afta a very interestin threesum/father and daughter incest sad

What's did one saying undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ChijyWills(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5040527/online-offline-promotion-business-made

Oya come let's Promote your business online today

1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Cwinning13: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Loveyouwhenyou2(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmm. Nice combo

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by TheWordist(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2019
I just drop my kush wey I tie with brown rizla on top carpet grass and it's the only Arizona left, can't go out to get any because of election. Hence my unnecessary anger
stanliwise:
Guy you dey vex o. wetin sup na?
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Uglymind: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Pink hair don't care

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
TheWordist:
I just drop my kush wey I tie with brown rizla on top carpet grass and it's the only Arizona left, can't go out to get any because of election. Hence my unnecessary anger
sorry bro. As for that kush tied with brown rizla

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by IamGoke(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
They are not ready to vote to change Nigeria for the better but are ready to criticise anytime there's a fùck up.

undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Gotta applaud her doggedness though.
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by zabuur: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
And these 2 would be made brand ambassadors in Nigeria. Aren't they supposed to be in d country performing their civic human rights and act as real ambassadors?
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Vince77:
Total of Six votes now wasted. Four from the other thread. Two from this one.
Especially DJ puppy that made a razzmatazz in social media when she went to collect her PVC

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by daroz(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2019
My two crush ...
I love them both
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
my dream is to fuccckx both of them
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by gladisa7: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
this otedola dota take style fine sha.
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ojeifodavid1(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
hmm two dirty
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian popular female singer, Yemi Alade and top Nigeria Disc Jockey, Dj Cuppy pictured together in Abidjan, Cote d'lvoire.

Where DJ Cuppy discuss about her new special project which she will reveal very soon.

DJ Cuppy shared the picture online with caption.

See more pictures below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/yemi-alade-and-dj-cuppy-all-smiles-as.html

and dj cuppy made a show of collecting her PVC...
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by popizaino(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are they exempted from voting or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.