Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. (1120 Views)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. by ExposedWicked: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have been with Rachael for some years now and i love her dearly. Even though i wasn't around most times i would suck some activities over to call or even visit her.

It came as a surprise when she first lied to me that she lost her virginity as a result of rape forcefully by her daddy's friend. About a year later after that lie, she told me she lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend. The point of the matter is, up till now, she still sees the guy and even go to his place most times. I confirmed this from a friend and when i asked her, she confessed to it and promised to change but she didn't.

Have been a sucker for Rachael and seriously, i wanted our relationship to work. I tried all i could but she was only making things hell for me. She lies, she cheats and she pretends. I know i haven't been a saint myself, but i have tried. I have tried to be a responsible boyfriend.

Just when i was so fed up, a new girl came in and she wasn't as stressful as Rachael. She loves me according to her standard and i appreciate her every effort even with little effort from my side.

So, right now i want to make a decision. If i should persist with Rachael or settle down with my new girl.

Advise needed.
Re: Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. by clive2u(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
no man is perfect, do the 2 of them and save urslf the trauma

1 Like

Re: Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
undecided kids n relationships...
Re: Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. by eaddyboy: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Whichever rocks your boat! go for it!!
Re: Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. by Gebbson007(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
ExposedWicked:
I have been with Rachael for some years now and i love her dearly. Even though i wasn't around most times i would suck some activities over to call or even visit her.

It came as a surprise when she first lied to me that she lost her virginity as a result of rape forcefully by her daddy's friend. About a year later after that lie, she told me she lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend. The point of the matter is, up till now, she still sees the guy and even go to his place most times. I confirmed this from a friend and when i asked her, she confessed to it and promised to change but she didn't.

Have been a sucker for Rachael and seriously, i wanted our relationship to work. I tried all i could but she was only making things hell for me. She lies, she cheats and she pretends. I know i haven't been a saint myself, but i have tried. I have tried to be a responsible boyfriend.

Just when i was so fed up, a new girl came in and she wasn't as stressful as Rachael. She loves me according to her standard and i appreciate her every effort even with little effort from my side.

So, right now i want to make a decision. If i should persist with Rachael or settle down with my new girl.

Advise needed.

what a lucky man u are to have keys to heaven n hell .... we all know heaven is better

(1) (Reply)

Top Abuja Pastor Iginla Breaks Up With Wife, Cites Reason / Possibility To Cheat / Why Women Should Urinate After Sex Nigerian Girls Take Note!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.