Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Possibility To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility To Cheat (1124 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibility To Cheat by Josephilemona(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
My people! is it possible for one fiancee to be a corper and don't cheat? because I notice being far from her potential husband could make her to flirt since no one may know her status, just in doubt. due to excessive freedom.
Re: Possibility To Cheat by ShinqRambq: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
She wouldn't flirt if she didn't go to school at all

1 Like

Re: Possibility To Cheat by grad2012(f): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op do you then want to stop her from going to serve. you need to chill and trust her and sometimes you can go check on her unannounced at her lodge if you have any doubts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possibility To Cheat by Mobi47(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Josephilemona:
My people! is it possible for one fiancee to be a corper and don't cheat? because I notice being far from her potential husband could make her to flirt since no one may know her status, just in doubt. due to excessive freedom.
very possible bro.... if she is really depending on Gods plans for her.

though d temptation during nysc no easy to overcome o....but she can....hmm but just 30% of the ladies can overcome that....they must b special.

1 Like

Re: Possibility To Cheat by BareFacedLies(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Josephilemona:

Please give me her details let me go and confirm for you grin
Re: Possibility To Cheat by badadvice(f): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bro to be frank with you, theres an 80% chance a lady would cheat on her spouse during nysc.
So its safe to say theres a 50% minimum chance that your babe will cheat.
So I'll advise you relocate to her state of service for the during of the service so you can keep a close eye on her.
Or you can just buy her a very expensve gift like car, phone, land, house, etc to show how much you love her.
And when shes faced with a choice to cheat, she'll remember that expensive gift you got her and make the right decision.
Or you could also find out the people who'll be serving alongside your gf and ask them to keep an eye on her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility To Cheat by GOODSKIN: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmm +1 (714) 678-7382 WhatsApp, Men only

1 Share

Re: Possibility To Cheat by GOODSKIN: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
���
Re: Possibility To Cheat by prettysassygirl(f): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Josephilemona:
see mindset o,excessive freedom? use rope tie her leg na,a beg comot your mind o,before u develop bp
Re: Possibility To Cheat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why not propose to her. That will keep many guys off.
Re: Possibility To Cheat by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Baba, no stress yourself. If she comes back to you after service, good.. if she doesn't, fine. For this period, just assume you're single. And if you think excessive care and attention would make her not to cheat, just know you're deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Possibility To Cheat by EdoBozz(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2019
prettysassygirl:

see mindset o,excessive freedom? use rope tie her leg na,a beg comot your mind o,before u develop bp

Do you know that funny enough she is making some sense in that her post because where I served then, trust me many married women were easier to sleep with than even single ladies and I couldn't understand why it was like that. It took me the grace of God to resist them because they were married but at the end I still fell for one who lied that her husband abandoned her and her two kids and her married another lady.
Re: Possibility To Cheat by EdoBozz(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2019
GOODSKIN:
Speaking of women. Some women come to this world to make women look bad. This fool over here is trying to steal my man while she is also cheating with another man. The worse part is she's a hypocrite that uses church as a cover up. She beats up her sugar boys and gives them money. Now she's calling me and threatening me.. Help me tell her to leave my fiance (baby daddy)alone and face her skinny legs man. Here is her phone number for anyone that wants to help me call her out +17146787382

So you registered here on NL today just to expose this Lady right? The real fool I can see from the story is You who is fighting for a guy that can't control himself. You are talking of a man who is not married to you, but you have a baby for him and he is seeing another potential baby mama and you are fighting her over the man that doesn't give a shit about you. The earlier you wake up from your dreams and realize that the only person that can really help your situation is YOU alone, the better you will be.
Re: Possibility To Cheat by prettysassygirl(f): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
EdoBozz:

Do you know that funny enough she is making some sense in that her post because where I served then, trust me many married women were easier to sleep with than even single ladies and I couldn't understand why it was like that. It took me the grace of God to resist them because they were married but at the end I still fell for one who lied that her husband abandoned her and her two kids and her married another lady.
I know say u go sha fall
Re: Possibility To Cheat by prettysassygirl(f): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2019
GOODSKIN:
That is what she looks like...
What of credit to call? abi na our own credit we go use
Re: Possibility To Cheat by prettysassygirl(f): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2019
GOODSKIN:
That is what she looks like...
What of credit to call? abi na our own credit we go use
Re: Possibility To Cheat by Josephilemona(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=ceeroh post=76510159]Baba, no stress yourself. If she comes back to you after service, good.. if she doesn't, fine. For this period, just assume you're single. And if you think excessive care and attention would make her not to cheat, just know you're deceiving yourself.
Thanks bro, I just dey chill my thing here, anyhow it comes i go take am.
Re: Possibility To Cheat by Josephilemona(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=grad2012 post=76505931]Op do you then want to stop her from going to serve. you need to chill and trust her and sometimes you can go check on her unannounced at her lodge if you have any doubts.
Haba! no be so my sister, just that from what female corpers does here, in my neighborhood, just made me have doubt. her ppa is onitsha while am in Jos, distance disparity so wide.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido Licks His Girlfriend Chioma’s Skin As They Reunite In Bahamas / When I Said No White Woman Allowed On NL / If A Girl Does These 11 Things, Marry Her Now! - Togglebuzz.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.