Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi (3715 Views)

Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? / Which Corrupt Yoruba Politician(s) Do Yorubas Hate Like Igbos Hate OUK, Okorocha / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
agabusta:

Detribalised you mean grin

Yeah bro. Forgive the typos. grin
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
kaypling:

Apostle Suleiman?? Are being real right now? Lets leave that for another day. I don't know the kind of women you know but my mum is very well educated exposed woman, so this your talk of trying to talk less of women already disqualifies you from having a proper discussion with you. All this "news" you listed up there, please provide proof. It's not about who can spew the most lies, let's have intelligent discussions and ask pertinent questions. You're an Atiku supporter, please explain what Atiku has said he'll use the money from the sale of NNPC for. Please provide as much details as possible. Also has he mentioned what he thinks 90% of NNPC is worth? Or are we just sitting down and looking to see whatever happens?

P.S. are you intentionally misspelling Buhari, pls what's the point? I see a lot of you do this.

taking it from from the mum issues

you mum is educated ,She and my own mum calls our dads, daddy::::there is big truth behind that,just study more

if you are asking about what atiku did,what has buhari done(bihari was a phone typo)
we started having budgets in trillions of naira without a show of what the money is really been used for

regarding proofs

my own blood brothers still works in farms:::so i get first hand infos

more so i left the north because of this same issue
so i still get good infos from friends and relatives

when a president is killing its own citizens through the help of some internal haters who are actually his friends and family and you still support him
its means you are still ignorant of the real info

you can continue supporting him

i really do not support atiku too,but i had to choose one any way
and just like one of our babas(obasanjo),its better i go for a thief than a killer and land grabber

not:i am yoruba ,and i really do feel for the people of north Central

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by kaypling(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
barapistis:

taking it from from the mum issues

you mum is educated ,She and my own mum calls our dads, daddy::::there is big truth behind that,just study more

if you are asking about what atiku did,what has buhari done(bihari was a phone typo)
we started having budgets in trillions of naira without a show of what the money is really been used for

regarding proofs

my own blood brothers still works in farms:::so i get first hand infos

more so i left the north because of this same issue
so i still get good infos from friends and relatives

when a president is killing its own citizens through the help of some internal haters who are actually his friends and family and you still support him
its means you are still ignorant of the real info

you can continue supporting him

i really do not support atiku too,but i had to choose one any way
and just like one of our babas(obasanjo),its better i go for a thief than a killer and land grabber

not:i am yoruba ,and i really do feel for the people of north Central

He's killing people? Again where's the proof the president is killing people. Tell me he's not doing enough and I'll understand better. If there's proof he's killing people, I promise you that he won't have one supporter not ONE! Plus we're talking genocide and you think the international community/media will be this quiet about genocide?
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
kaypling:

He's killing people? Again where's the proof the president is killing people. Tell me he's not doing enough and I'll understand better. If there's proof he's killing people, I promise you that he won't have one supporter not ONE! Plus we're talking genocide and you think the international community/media will be this quiet about genocide?

bro,

is the philosophy behind the existence of boko haram and isis hard for you to understand

or you still a child:::i am not joking here

you may need read up history to know whats really going on

genocide is still happening

i recomend you read some books to open your mind

read ""by way of deception"

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
GrossPrice:

Like I said you are one of the foolish youths we have in this country.

Read the crap you just wrote "If you are a Yoruba Muslim .... I tell them offline too"
Why can't you tell poverty and backwardness to cut you loose .. ....

backwardness is a thing of the mind

we cant stand on thesame pedestal neither are you were i am

if you think supporting atiku over buhari or saying some deep truth which you know nothing about is backwardness,

then i wonder who is really backward

guy,you lack infos to make sound judgement

this is no your call

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Mujtahida: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Igbos will always excel no matter who the president is,
We can never be Gate man, Shoe makers, Sugar cane sellers, Nail cutters etc.
We will continue to come to their land and be controlling their economy,
We will keep on buying up their ancestral lands.
We are Igbos!
My happiness is that we will massively vote against buhari tomorrow, we don't care if he will go on to win or not,
At least we have passed a message to him.

cool
Hubris, the greatest flaw of the Ibo man. You don't need to stick it in the face of the natives that Igbos will buy up their ancestral land. If only the Igbo man has the tact of the Hausa/Fulani he'd have been the undisputed head in Nigeria but you guys are brash and arrogant and this has always led you guys into pitfalls yet you guys never learn.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by eagleeye2: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

This your post shows the true colour of igbos,In 2011 Jonathan won 5 out of 6 States in S/W,that is not the point.Obi is not the problem,Atiku don't have good records,PDP will destroy the name Obi had built for years in-less than one year,write it down
Jonathan is Jaw from the South South region. I wonder when Jonathan became Igbo?
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by kaypling(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
barapistis:

bro,

is the philosophy behind the existence of boko haram and isis hard for you to understand

or you still a child:::i am not joking here

you may need read up history to know whats really going on

genocide is still happening

i recomend you read some books to open your mind

read ""by way of deception"

Boko Haram and ISIS are terrorist groups, what does that have to do with the president basically killing people
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
kaypling:

Boko Haram and ISIS are terrorist groups, what does that have to do with the president basically killing people

Thank God You Agreed to this

a little more of history will reveal what i mean

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by bigpicture001: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Not just Yorubas and not just because of obi

The hausas also hate atiku because of the same obi and because atiku is a thief.

Has atiku and Deziani 2geda stolen half of what ur master tinubu has stolen...?
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by kaypling(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
barapistis:

Thank God You Agreed to this

a little more of history will reveal what i mean

We have gone off point. The main argument was Yoruba Muslims are the ones supporting Buhari and that's why I gave my mother's fellowship as an example of why your submission is false. Everyone in my family supports Buhari. Now let me tell you the reason I keep saying you guys can't divide Yorubas by religion, we're too intertwined plus you can't find a pattern with how we vote based on religion. I'll give you a real life example. My wife is a Christian, her mother is a Christian, her father is a Muslim. He has children from other women, those children are mixed as well, some Christian, some Muslim. My wife supports Buhari let me burst your head, my Muslim father in law is a PDP man through and through so he supports Atiku. There's a saying that sometimes when you throw a stone in the market, it lands on your family member. Imagine that you guys spend all this time trying to make Yoruba Muslims look bad but yet that's a man that supports who you support. If he sees all this hate from those that are supposed to be on the same team, how do you expect someone like that to feel? Speaking about that, let me send him links of Atikulators insulting his religion

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Buffalowings3(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
We yorubas don't own the key to any candidate's victory tomorrow.
Southwest vote will be split between apc and pdp..
Southsouth and south East will surely vote pdp.
The key battle is in the northern states.
That is where Buhari will unleash his electoral fraud..
This is where the staggered election will take place..

Stop posting rubbish op
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by GrossPrice: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
barapistis:

backwardness is a thing of the mind
we cant stand on thesame pedestal neither are you were i am
if you think supporting atiku over buhari or saying some deep truth which you know nothing about is backwardness,
then i wonder who is really backward
guy,you lack infos to make sound judgement
this is no your call

Typical of a foolish and unproductive Nigerian youth.

You and your ilk can barely express yourselves in English.

Bloody embarrassment.

Poverty is your problem, financially you are poor, intellectually you are a pauper.

I won't charge you for this, like your Daddy G.O's normally would.

Keep using a shovel to dig yourself out of a hole.
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by dplordx(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Shyt
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
GrossPrice:
[sup][/sup]

Typical of a foolish and unproductive Nigerian youth.

You and your ilk can barely express yourselves in English.

Bloody embarrassment.

Poverty is your problem, financially you are poor, intellectually you are a pauper.

I won't charge you for this, like your Daddy G.O's normally would.

Keep using a shovel to dig yourself out of a hole.

My grammar may not be as cool as yours

But my understanding is way passed your own

This difference can be seen in our communication

Arguing with me is beyond your reach

I really don't know how to make you understand this

Secondly

You are not opened to teachings and sound argument

How can you be helped

Where is your place in life

Your words describes you

What kind of a person talk like this
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by 77up(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
@Op, yoruba dont hate obi but the fact is you dont expect them to dump their son for other, so as most igbos dont hate buhari but cant dumptheir son (obi) for other.

4+4
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by mightyhazel: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Thank Gid for people like you

That makes others that stand neutral like I used to To see reasons why we should not give them chance anymore
lol.. which chance u talking about?... so u are the one giving igbos chances,....ahead of your own wretched self?
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by mightyhazel: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Good luck with yours

Have you thought of it that anything should happen to Atiku, We will have a confessed Yoruba hater as president?
what is it with yorubas and “anything happening to presidents”?am sure thats why u guys are salivating about voting in a world acclaimed lifeless person,..with a fervent hope that he dies and paves way for 'our son”

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by phase1: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Not all yorubas but the cantankerous, cursed, poverty-stricken Yoruba Muslims.
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
mightyhazel:
what is it with yorubas and “anything happening to presidents”?am sure thats why u guys are salivating about voting in a world acclaimed lifeless person,..with a fervent hope that he dies and paves way for 'our son”

That is why Yorubas are smarter than your people, we plan and consider every likely scenario and prepare for it

Like in the US they have a saying that a VP is only a heartbeat away from being president

Yorubas cannot have a bigot and Yoruba hater like Obi to be a heartbeat from being president of Nigeria

He should embrace his Biafra and lead them with his rat squeal voice

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by ezegold4we: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria becos they are the most hated tribe,
Success without hatred is never a success, until your success begins to attract hatred, u are not yet a success,
The spirit of an igbo man is indomitable, weather presidency or not ,igbos owns 52% of lands in Abuja, they are still buying ancestral lands from the Yoruba's, tell me why the hausa's and the Yoruba's will not hate them??

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by jakandeola(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:

grin grin grin
Which part of my post is tribalistic?
cheesy
I didn't mention Yoruba in my post that you replied and I was not talking about yorubas
u were using style to insult Yoruba even if u Neva said it amarabae u know I care and I hate using bad word on u but pls stop attacking my tribe.
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by mightyhazel: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is why Yorubas are smarter than your people, we plan and consider every likely scenario and prepare for it

Like in the US they have a saying that a VP is only a heartbeat away from being president

Yorubas cannot have a bigot and Yoruba hater like Obi to be a heartbeat from being president of Nigeria

look whos calling another bigot. so because of “heartbeats away from presidency”,..this “smart tribe” wont mind voting in a demon or even a corpse,just because they bank of the death of a president.. what a way to hustle this presidency. spits #

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
mightyhazel:
look whos calling another bigot. so because of “heartbeats away from presidency”,..this “smart tribe” wont mind voting in a demon or even a corpse,just because they bank of the death of a president.. what a way to hustle this presidency. spits #

You can continue to spit like a snake

What we know is that a President and a competent Vice are needed, we cannot afford to have a Yoruba hater and bigot as Vice president who is only a heartbeat from being C in C

We Yorubas are voting Osinbajo
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by mightyhazel: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

You can continue to spit like a snake

What we know is that a President and a competent Vice are needed, we cannot afford to have a Yoruba hater and bigot as Vice president who is only a heartbeat from being C in C

We Yorubas are voting Osinbajo
you guys are pathetic. see reasoning,lol. obi is a bigot for challeging the deportation of citizens from their own countries.. but fashole,the bigot that did the shameless act is a hero with yorroba interest at heart.. see reasoning?u think other nigerians including the ones u asslicking are not taking note of these things. .. tribalistic bunch

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by sharpsecret: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

nawa oh..this are d kind of people dat fast and pray all day and night for someone to die so they can take his property..i just pity anybody wey go use u as next of kin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by raumdeuter: 2:30am On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
you guys are pathetic. see reasoning,lol. obi is a bigot for challeging the deportation of citizens from their own countries.. but fashole,the bigot that did the shameless act is a hero with yorroba interest at heart.. see reasoning?u think other nigerians including the ones u asslicking are not taking note of these things. .. tribalistic bunch

Obi is a bigot who also deported people from his state and still had the temerity to wail when others did the same

Where was his challenge when he was doing the same thing or retiring workers from other states

http://247ureports.com/2013/08/evidence-gov-peter-obi-deported-29-beggars-with-children-to-ebonyi-akwa-ibom-in-2011/
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by chessguru(m): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2019
i am Yoruba and[b] I WILL VOTE ATIKU [/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by dplordx(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Complete trash
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Basic123: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
kaypling:

Don't mind them. They can only try to create division, it won't work. Imagine a Yoruba man hating his fellow Yoruba cos an Igbo man told him to do so, never gonna happen
Abi ooooo

frustrated Tribe!
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by dplordx(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obi is a Yoruba hating tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / BREAKING!!! New IGP, Usman Bans Police Road Blocks, Releases 12 Point Agenda / Real Reason Mummy G.O Sends Everybody To Hellfire – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.