Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her (976 Views)

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. / She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / Can I Sue Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody Has His Or Her Take On This Coza Rape Scandal. Mine Is As A True Man Of God Is He Suppose To Say He Will Sue Her? Where Is The Forgiveness He Preach If Truly He Is Clean, He Should Let God Judge Abi No Be So
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
jesus preached forgiveness but god has refused to forgive the devil

GloriaSabipeepz:
Everybody Has His Or Her Take On This Coza Rape Scandal. Mine Is As A True Man Of God Is He Suppose To Say He Will Sue Her? Where Is The Forgiveness He Preach If Truly He Is Clean, He Should Let God Judge Abi No Be So

5 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
jesus preached forgiveness but god has refused to forgive the devil

quote me were d devil asked for forgivenes n God no gree

1 Like

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
did jesus say your enemy should ask for forgiveness before you forgive him,did jesus not ask god to forgive the people who nailed him to a cross undecided did they ask him for forgiveness?

GloriaSabipeepz:
quote me were d devil asked for forgivenes n God no gree
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
did jesus say your enemy should ask for forgiveness before you forgive him,did jesus not ask god to forgive the people who nailed him to a cross undecided did they ask him for forgiveness?

oga go siddon. Forgive someone who is not wonting to be forgiven neither is he any remorseful.

Talk another thing abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by kazyhm(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Apus:

oga go siddon. Forgive someone who is not wonting to be forgiven neither is he any remorseful.

Lol...see your life outside
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
the people jesus asked god to forgive,were they willing to be forgiven? grin

[s]
Apus:

[/s]
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by kazyhm(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
GloriaSabipeepz:

Why accused him of rape when you were crushing on him ?

Why accused him of rape when he once gave you the butterfly in the belly feelings ?
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

[s][/s]

and where was it stated that they were forgiven. To buttress this point, why was it just one thief that entered paradise instead of two.

You cannot give a pig bread. He go just waste am go chop sh**t.

Use ur head oga!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
kazyhm:

Lol...see your life outside

lols!! i can see urs is inside-out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
it was not stated that god forgave them which means jesus preachings about forgiveness is a scam grin and it was not written that the one thief finally entered paradise with jesus

Apus:

and where was it stated that they were forgiven. To buttress this point, why was it just one thief that entered paradise instead of two.

You cannot give a pig bread. He go just waste am go chop sh**t.
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by abdeiz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Damn...... this argument above me is in fleek grin grin grin
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it was not stated that god forgave them which means jesus preachings about forgiveness is a scam grin and it was not written that the one thief finally entered paradise with jesus

Jesus played and He is still playing d role of an intercessor/solicitor. His teachings on forgiveness is still very valid. You pray/intercede for people must be backed up with their willingness to receive and that is where faith comes into play. That is, such person is expectant..

Even as Human, you can never give anybody what you are not sure he/she is willing to receive.

I perceive you are an atheist oga.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
jesus is the intercessor na im business.god's inability to forgive the devil whether he asked or not will send innocent billions to hell yet christians say he is omnibelovent,also since god knew jesus is the only way mankind can be saved what stopped him from sending jesus to earth a long time ago(during noah's time) thereby saving millions from eternal damnation?

Apus:

Jesus played and He is still playing d role of an intercessor/solicitor. His teachings on forgiveness is still very valid. You pray/intercede for people must be backed up with their willingness to receive and that is where faith comes into play. That is such person is expectant..

Even as Human, you can never give anybody what you are not sure he/she is willing to receive.
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Regiomontanus(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
GloriaSabipeepz:
It's best he sues her if he is clean so that wicked girls would think twice when they want to accuse someone of rape.
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
jesus is the intercessor na im business.god's inability to forgive the devil whether he asked or not will send innocent billions to hell yet christians say he is omnibelovent,also since god knew jesus is the only way mankind can be saved what stopped him from sending jesus to earth a long time ago(during noah's time) thereby saving millions from eternal damnation?

The devil was cast out from Paradise cos of pride same pride did not allow him ask God for forgiveness. Realising the destruction that awaited man, God, in His infinite wisdom and mercy prepared a means of escape. First in the blood of sacrificial lambs. Which means those who existed pre-Noah's time had a provision for their escape. Later in d blood of Jesus (the perfect sacrifice). So you can see, nobody was and is being left out.

Same pride deters many from pleading for God's forgiveness. Or what do you think prevents many from asking of what they need from someone yet refuse to do so to their own detriment?? You can't save someone who is not willing to be saved.

May you be broken

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
god too has pride if he cannot forgive a crime committed thousands of years ago to save innocent billions.one thing i dont understand is why an omniscient being will create an angel knowing fully well that angel will rebel against him,get cast unto the earth and put innocent billions in suffering.which provision of escape did our african ancestors have during that time because i know they worshipped 'idols' during that time so they did not know about 'blood of lambs' sacrifice?

Apus:

The devil was cast out from Paradise cos of pride same pride did not allow him ask God for forgiveness. Realising the destruction that awaited man, God, in His infinite wisdom and mercy prepared a means of escape. First in the blood of sacrificial lambs. Which means those who existed pre-Noah's time had a provision for their escape. Later in d blood of Jesus (the perfect sacrifice). So you can see, nobody was and is being left out.

Same pride deters many from pleading for God's forgiveness. May you be broken

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

[s][/s]

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
did jesus say your enemy should ask for forgiveness before you forgive him.

Yes.

did jesus not ask god to forgive the people who nailed him to a cross undecided did they ask him for forgiveness?

Yes, because they were being misled. They were being controlled by the Jewish elites, hence Pilates washing of his hands.

They literally didn't know what they were doing, that's why Jesus said, "Forgive them for they know not what they do."

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
god too has pride if he cannot forgive a crime committed thousands of years ago to save innocent billions.one thing i dont understand is why an omniscient being will create an angel knowing fully well that angel will rebel against him,get cast unto the earth and put innocent billions in suffering.which provision of escape did our african ancestors have during that time because i know they worshipped 'idols' during that time so they did not know about 'blood of lambs' sacrifice?

You are disgusting, I will only take you serious if you also argue about Islam like this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

As to your first question i understand u are alluding to d concept of freewill which till now you have vehemently been in denial. If by tomorrow you wake up as a Christian and U see yourself worshipping a God you didn't choose to serve, how will you feel?? Boring and uninteresting...right?? Still same U said God should save people who did not ask to be saved right??

As to your second question, it is your own salvation you should work out(Phil2:12). Much of d history we've read especially about Africa has been proven time and again to be Eurocentrically biased. They told you we worshipped only idols and u believed

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
you have not answered my questions only dodged them.the europeans told you that the gods of your ancestors are evil and that the christian god is the one true god and you believed undecided

Apus:

As to your first question i understand u are alluding to d concept of freewill which till now you have vehemently been in denial. If by tomorrow you wake up as a Christian and U see yourself worshipping a God you didn't choose to serve, how will you feel?? Boring and uninteresting...right?? Still same U said God should save people who did not ask to be saved right??

As to your second question, it is your own salvation you should work out(Phil2:12). Much of d history we've read especially about Africa has been proven time and again to be Eurocentrically biased. They told you we worshipped only idols and u believed

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
why are you angry?

Fountainofyouth:

You are disgusting, I will only take you serious if you also argue about Islam like this.
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
why are you angry?

Do not quote this moniker again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Apus:

Jesus played and He is still playing d role of an intercessor/solicitor. His teachings on forgiveness is still very valid. You pray/intercede for people must be backed up with their willingness to receive and that is where faith comes into play. That is, such person is expectant..

I perceive you are an atheist oga.

He is atheist, do not waste words on him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by CosmicPhoenix: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
no problem
Fountainofyouth:

Do not quote this moniker again.

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you have not answered my questions only dodged them.the europeans told you that the gods of your ancestors are evil and that the christian god is the one true god and you believed undecided

What i do know is that asides idol worship we've had the idea of who d true God is before the white men came. This they won't write in their reportage of Africa's history to swell the believe they were d first to bring "God worship". How how else did we get d notion of whom God was in d Yoruba creation mythology dt referred God as Olodumare. Christianity is just religion. Africans had access to God and d idea of whom He was pre-historical period.

1 Like

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Apus: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

He is atheist, do not waste words on him.

I knew right from onset my sister..lols!!

It's weekend and i'm even bored myself. Thanks for d alert grin

1 Like

Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by Amaechi9(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
this rape of a thing is something else, check my signature for cheap data
Re: Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

may God have mercy on u. i can see u are lost already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor / Most Hottest Fvck Video / Wrong Reasons For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.