Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (42183 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by RaptObserver: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
I was expecting to see some real stuffs not knowing he moved around with band boys like salvation army church members... Lazy COAS

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Oceannaagent: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Battle ready
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ngmart(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
MAKE DEM NOR FINISH THE bullets BOKO HARAM DEY ONE QWANNA
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Smile4daddy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Go and ask Peter Obi if I lied, in China, they don't spare Fraudulent people and boxes snatchers, they shoot them and their family pay for the bullets.

Snatch ballots boxe and pay with your miserable life
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy I swear Buratai is doing his last ceremony as COAS under this government because Buhari is handing over from tomorrow.Nigeria already have a new president-in waiting.
even if buhari wins buratai will be dropped. Remeber his tenure was extended to manage bh crisis effectively.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Akaujaa(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Getting ready for those who are "missing their ancestors and would want to join them tomorrow".
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Lordofthewest(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let the battle begin
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BuhariLooter(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Little or Zero Impactful budget to the Ministry of Education. As we can see, it's so glaring that werey if given the chance would even totally scrap education since his regime has done absolutely nothing for the Educational. His almajiri feeding scheme is the most disturbing and most degrading project ever done anywhere in the world as children are been fed spoilt beans and fungus covered bread. Ask any school been fed this trash and you get your answers

BUHARI MUST GO

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Adj91: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ballot box snatchers are not better than Boko Haram. Stop them and allow the people to vote in apeaceful atmosphere. Those sympathising with thugs are saying there is no need for election.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Make we talk true, this man worwor. I pity him wife and children
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BlazeAttai(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
For those of you who can WAIL BETTER, touch that ballot box and see what will happend to you.

NEXT LEVEL joor
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy I swear Buratai is doing his last ceremony as COAS under this government because Buhari is handing over from tomorrow.Nigeria already have a new president-in waiting.

Atiku Nigeria president on Twitter matter ....
Keep dolling out money...

It's our money, we will collect, spend and still not vote for you...

I'm a beneficiary of athiefkuFAILlary bribe , I will not vote for you.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by spartycruize: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku all the way
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by livelymatilda22: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
My appeal to the good people of Nigeria, please try as much as possible not to touch the ballot box. Even if it is falling allow it fall, don't touch please.

Any pig in doubt of presidential order is free to clear its doubt.
SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 and lots of Pdp miscreants won't listen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 won't listen...
Okay o.

Buratai will clear their doubts.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ngmart(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Go for bokoharam instead
Leave ballot box alone
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by shegra58: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Buhari is just asking that he receives the same measure other Presidents have received........

That bus where his 4+4 came out from....

But he doesn't know he is not up to the standard of being a local councillor talk more of the Chairman of APC if Bola Tinubu happens to be there presidential candidate

Buhari please you need rest,...if you were to be an American president,..you should be in the olds people's. Home.....ie OPH....

You can contest for their president but you will not still win
if Buhari should be in old people home at the age of 76 where should Atiku be at the age of 72? Young people home? Ipob and stupid analysis can't be separated
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Prophet of doom
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by CreamyBanana(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
i take God beg una for here. make una no go snatch ballot box tommorow o.

if any politician say make you snatch ballot box, tell am say make e send him own children.

life no get duplicate o. and freedom no get comparison o. no go do wetin go make you spend years for jail o.

vote, no fight.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by MrPRevailer(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
My appeal to the good people of Nigeria, please try as much as possible not to touch the ballot box. Even if it is falling allow it fall, don't touch please.

Any pig in doubt of presidential order is free to clear its doubt.

adj91

The APC are trying to rig the election unoppossed. The unscrupulous army people/APC thugs are there to see to it.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Adj91: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=75999283] cheesy I swear Buratai is doing his last ceremony as COAS under this government because Buhari is handing over from tomorrow.Nigeria already have a new president-in waiting.[/quote
PDP: we want free and fair elections. APC is trying to rig.
BUHARI: dear with anyone that try to snatch ballot box and rig.
PDP: Buhari want to kill our people.
THE GAME IS UP FOR PDP.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by katedx: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Hedonisst: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cowards. Na this kind of 'soft work' dem dey like.

Fighting Boko Haram and Herdsmen is too much wahala. So do gragra for election matter and use that easy task to form Rambo. Awon oloshi.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ajaymina(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The Nigerian Army shared these photos today with the caption, 'leading the charge. Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai on early morning route march exercise with troops'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Tukur-Buratai-Leads-Morning-Exercise-With-Troops-Ahead-Of-Tomorrow-Election.html

Pls the pple with an idea of the military, who are those GUYS on BLACK

I really need to know...
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why are DSS men guarding an army officer?
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Immigratoranter(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The Nigerian Army shared these photos today with the caption, 'leading the charge. Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai on early morning route march exercise with troops'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Tukur-Buratai-Leads-Morning-Exercise-With-Troops-Ahead-Of-Tomorrow-Election.html
Nice one from Nigeria army

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
All these miscreants chanting "snatch and die", you don't know that stray bullets don't segregate. The one targeted may not always necessarily be the victim. Are you guys going to appreciate collateral damage too, especially when you are directly or indirectly affected?
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by kamez(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
at least this one looks fit..... not some fat bot bellied generals I ve seen in the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.